3-I Don't Like You...I Love You

I Don't Like You...I Love You

 

"Careless Careless Shoot Anonymous Anonymous~"
You hear you phone ring and run to it since you went to your room to change clothes first. You see Eun's name on the screen and answer it quickly. 
 
"So..? What did Luhan Oppa say?"
"Yah! You stupid couple! He's on his way here!"
"Jinjia?!?"
"Yah! Why do you sound so excited!?"
"Well you see Eun...I can see Kai Oppa now that he's on his way here <3~"
"Yah pabo ya? He thinks you've been "Teen-Napped""
"Well think of it with other point of view!! I can spend time with Oppa!!"
"Aish jinjia this girl has gone nuts...just call me when he gets here,arasso?"
"Neee,arassooo"
Eun hangs up~
 
Your POV
 
KYAH!!!I can spend time with Oppa!! But first I have to explain to him why I didn't get to reply and what's happening..I mean what happened...but jinjia...he worry so fast however....I get to spend time with Oppa!
 
Kai's POV
 
Kim Byul Nim ah...I really miss you...I know you weren't "teen-napped" but...I just really miss you so I have to see you as soon as I can. Just a few more hours babe wait for me.. I'll be able to finally hug you...kiss you...hold you...
 
It's already 8PM when all the problems got all solved. You did most of your homework with no problem at all. Except Socials You don't like socials and your Socials teacher...he always give homework every single day and its charts...that's supposed to be full,no any space left at all or else you lose marks. You read the book...the history chapter which your on in school.You hate history it always makes you sleepy. As you were reading you felt sleepy and went on and lay your head on the desk and closed your eyes not planning to sleep or anything. But in the end you fell asleep. 
 
Your POV 
I can feel someone around me...someone is moving around me...I'm too scared and tired to look who it is...it might be a ghost...Ahh! I'm being carried!!where to?!oh my god am I gonna get "Teen-Napped" now?!? Kim Byul Nim! You better wake up or else!
 
Kai POV
I have Khim's spare house keys so does Eun and I think so does her parents but not so sure. I went in quietly as I can so if she's sleeping she won't wake up. I see her in the dining-living room on her desk sleeping. I put down all my stuff by her sofa. I stood beside her and bend my knees so I'd be the same level as her.  I touched her cheeks and it with my thumps softly "Khimmy ah...I'm here..." I said in a whisper mode. I kissed her cheek and she flinched. I put my but right arm under her knees and left arm at her back to carry her Princess Style hmm no no NEWLYWED STYLE. I brought her to her room and lay her on her bed. He eyebrows are crouched together it seems like she wants to wake up but not wanting to. I once again stare at her face after I tucked her in. I leaned in and give her a simple kiss but long. 
 
Your POV
I feel someone on my lips. I finally opened my eyes and find JongIn Oppa kissing me! He can't see I'm awake now..his eyes are close...I bit his lower lip and he opened his lips apart as a reflex.at the same time he opened his eyes and I can see his shock face. I'm tucked in...my arms...hands are inside the comforter...I took them out as quick as I can and wrap them around Jongin Oppa's neck. 
 
 
You fight for control over Kai's tongue. He smirked and you smile while kissing...while staring at each other. He part from your lips and said "I missed you.." He gave you a peck on the lips then You let go of his neck. He sat on the side of your bed ,leaned in and tilt his head to his right and kissed you again. This time he your lower lip asking for entrance. You opened up and let him in. You struggle for control again you wrap your arms around his neck again while his hand is around your neck ..chin part.  You part from his lips and said " Oppa..I missed you soooo much" and hug him real tight. He hugged you back tight too. 
 
You look at the time and it says 4:20AM. "Oppa go to sleep now,you must be tired from your flight."
"Where do I sleep?" He said then smirked.
"Hmm my bed is only single...I know we'll fit but there would be no space..."
"That's ok..I can just hug you all night.That way there will be more space dont you think?"
You nodded and smile. 
"I'm just going to change clothes alright?Ill be back."
"Arasso.."
He stood up and as he head out of your you said "Balli Oppa"
He looked at you and smiled. 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------