25_OH BYU_

I Don't Like You...I Love You

 

-OH BYUN-
 
Byul heads to her respective class room and head to a vacant seat. She was searching her bag for something when someone yelled her name across the classroom and ran to her with both arms ready to hug her. 
 
It's creepy smiler Chanyeol. 
 
"Oh hey Chanyeol...umpf!"
Chanyeol hug her straight from running making the impact more stronger than needed. 
"Whoops sorry" Chanyeol said while smiling so brightly. 
"It ok anyways you're in this class?"
Chanyeol is in her class and they sat down together throughout the whole class which they spend mostly half of it talking about stuff to know each other. 
 
"BAEKHYUN!! Bacon!! Come here!" Chanyeol shouted across the class after the class ended. 
A guy with Brown hair with milky skin came walking their way smiling at the both of them. 
 
"Byul,is like you to meet my friend Baekhyun"
"Nice to meet you Baekhyun-shi"
"Nice to meet you to...." Baekhyun pauses as he doesn't know what her name is. 
"Oh sorry this is Byul...sorry forgot" Chanyeol comments. 
"Nice to meet you Byul" Baekhyun continued. 
 
---
All three of them headed to the café. 
Chanyeol suddenly run and left the other two. Byul just looked at Chanyeol then Baekhyun with questioning eyes. 
"Look" Baekhyun points at Chanyeol who stopped and about to seat down beside a girl. 
Byul and baekhyun reached the table and sat down. 
"Hey DaeJi" both Baek and Byul said in unison. 
"Hey guys,I see tht you two have met."
"Yep,we did from Chanyeol" Byul replied. 
"Well Chanyeol does like introducing and meeting new people" DaeJi replied. 
 
"DaeJi!!!! Dae! " someone shouts from the café entrance. DaeJi looks behind her and see him. 
"And here comes another..." She signed while shaking her head sideways. 
The guy finally reach their table. "Hey DaeJi;guys and a new girl I've never seen before." 
"Hey SeHun..." DaeJi said "and it's not a new girl I've you've never seen before its Byul..."
 
Sehun turned to Byul. 
"Hi,nice to meet you ,I'm Oh Sehun" he reach his hand out and Byul shakes his hand. " hey,I'm Byul nice to meet you too"
 
 
------------------------
NEW CHARACTERS~
 
 
 
OH SEHUN
 
 
BYUN BAEKHYUN
 
 
Pic are not mine~