11-Pabo Jongin

I Don't Like You...I Love You

Ch11

 
You head to KAISUS [do you guys remember who Kaisus is? ;)]you sat on the passenger seat and Kai sat in the drivers seat. 
"Oppa what do you think you should do?"
"That would be up to you babe" he smiled. 
"Well baby~~I want you to think of your own punishment,what do you think you deserve?" you smiled while smirking. 
"Well...how about no kissing no hugging no holding hands or anything for a week?" * I don't really wanna do this...*
Your shock at what he suggested"AHH! That would affect me too!!oh wait I thought of something just now...what about you can't lead any holding hands,kissing or hugging for a week,however if I lead it then its ok." You smiled "how about it?" "Nope.You said I'm the one to choose.and my suggestion is what I want. " he smirked "nope Oppa I said to think of one and I'll think about it if its alright,I never said your suggestions will be the punishment automatically. " *mehrong* "Youre being unfair! Are you perhaps chicken ing out?" He smirked after saying that and you comeback with "I'm not unfair Oppa...cause this is your punishment and even if I'm being unfair it's alright SINCE IT'S YOUR PUNISHMENT...you have no word on it Oppa." Emphasizing the the punishment part.  "Fine but if I don't want it then you can't kiss or hug or hold hands with me" he said and smirks at you. You know you don't want this kind of punishment cause you love touching him,not in a ty way but you just love touching him. 
"Yah! Oppa! You can't add anything!"
"You shouldn't have asked me then." He said while staying serious,it looks like his mad but your just not sure. "Yah Oppa why are you being mean?!?!" You whine and pout. "No I'm not...you agree or not?" He looked at you for a second or two and looked back at where he was driving. You move your position in an angle slightly facing him. "Yes you are Oppa ...you're being unreasonable" he smiled at you "I'm not" you're on the verge of crying cause you just can't take his conditions. It's like your being punish while he's being punished. "Yes you are Oppa..." He looked at you and shocked that you're on the verge of crying "ahhh!! Don't cry! Ok ok..." He said in panic,he hates seeing you cry. "Oppa..." "I'll agree with your conditions,hmmm? Is that ok now?" He said that while facing you facing the road...you felt so glad you just had to kiss him so you took off your seatbelt and place a kiss on his cheek "Thank you Oppa " "welcome!! You're lucky I soooo love you!now put your seatbelt back on!" He said while smilling like it can reach his ears. 
 
-After a few minutes you reach your destination-
 
"Lets see...maybe we should call Eun unnie first.." You take out your pone and looks for Eun's number. To dialed and once you dialed it you look at Jongin. 
 
"Yaboseyo"
"Unnie were outside! Where are you?"
"Oh we're already inside by the window to the left. "
"Oh ok "
"Oppa will come get you by the door just wait for him ne?"
"Sure unnie thank you"
 
"Oppa Lulu Oppa is coming to the door Balli!"
"Ah ok" Jongin looked like he wants to hold your hand so bad so you smiled and grab his hand while dragging him to the door. You look back and see Jongin smiling,you look to where your walking and smiled to yourself.  "Aren't you not supposed to hold my hand?" He questioned. "What are you talking about?im the one leading so its alright but I guess you don't  wanna hold hands. " you let go of his hands as soon as you said that "this is so not fair!!!" 
and you see Lulu Oppa by the door waiting for you guys. He waved and said "Jongin Balli!!"
"Hyuuuunngg!!!"
He run to Luhan and did the boys hug style and you're left walking since he ran to lulu. 
"So are you guys alright now?" He ask Kai. 
"We're good..?i think"
Jongin look back to you and shouted "yah! Where are you going ?"
"Yah! You left me and ran to lulu Oppa " you shouted back. 
He look back at lulu~
"What do you mean you think?"
"Uhh were on an ok situation..but there's some condition and Im not forgiven yet..." He sigh. You finally arrived at where they are. "Sorry baby..I left you..." He was about to hug you when you suddenly snap at reality "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO HUG ME!"
Luhan was quite shock...He stopped and looked at Lulu
"What's the condition?"
"Well as you just heard...that's one of them..." He sigh and you guys entered and head to where Eun. 
"ok...then...What ARE the conditions?"
"We'll we can only hold hands if she Initiate it and I can't kiss her or anything..basically I can't do anything only she can. An thank you for your advice earlier Hyung"
"Oh damn..well...all I can say is...do a good job and gwenchana~"
"Ok..but i think this unfair.." he sulked. "I'm jealous of you Hyung..."
"Wae Oppa?"
"We'll you brought it upon yourself" he gave Kai a MEHRONG which was really cute with his cutie appearance..but don't ever say that to him or he'll give you the glare. 
"Cause they don't seem to have fights...ever..Hyung that's mean.."
"Lets be like them babe~" You gave him a mehrong and said NO
"Hahaha we do have fights but I don't do anything stupid,right Khim?"
He turned to you and you said "I guess Luhan Oppa..hahaha."
"I didn't mean to bring that topic earlier you know!"
You spotted Eun and run to her
"Eunnie" You hug her and she hugs you back. 
The boys reached the table. 
"Hi Idiot Kai~"
"Hahaha that's your nickname tonight "IDIOT KAI""
"Hyung I thought you were on my side?!?!"
"Yah pabo Kai hurry and sit down"
"Side with him and I'll ignore you.." she have luhan an intense stare
"I'm in Khim's side pabo Kai..you did something wrong." 
"You guys are so mean. "
"No I'm not"
"Yeh Oppa were not being mean...you were being mean to me."
"But I didn't mean that.."he pouted he looked like hes repaying his sin...
"But you still did..now lets just order food..I'm hungry. "
"Alright "
Kai look at you and it looked like he was going to say something but hesitating to. 
"What is it Oppa?"
"Nothing."
 
You guys ordered your food including desserts-
"So what's up guys?" Luhan started the conversation as soon as the waitress is gone. Kai looks at you and you look back and smiled. 
"Ahh...what's with the awkwardness?"Eun asks with her eyebrows crouch together and kind of ish a sour face(?) 
"Hehe we're alright haha" you said while Luhan laughed and said "I don't think you are."
"You sure?" She stares real hard at you trying to see if she'll find something out. "Do you think they are Oppa?" She asks Luhan and you smirk "were still under my condition. "
Eun looked confuse "what condition? I'm pretty confuse.."
"Yeah what condition?"Luhan asked even if he already knew..it seemed he wanted to tease Kai with it.
You smiled "well the condition is ...Kai Oppa please explain." You smirk and Eun was impatient "Isssss...????"
Luhan looks at Kai and Kai sulk "I hate the condition..." "Well explain it to them Oppa.." Now Eun is really truly impatient. "YAH! Just explain it pabo Kai!" Luhan agreed with her. 
Kai scratch his head "Ok ok...we can hold hands,kiss or hug unless she's the one who initiates it....which I personally find unfair..." He pouted while Eun burst out laughing. "Oh my goodness poor you Jongin" Luhan said even if he already knows the condition. "OMG...How can you be this stupid Kai?!" Kai looked at You "well you said you'd do anything. "
Eun turned to Lulu and asks him to agree she looks at you an have you a thumps up "good job Khim! I salute you!" You salute back "I think you deserve it Oppa" she said to Kai. 
 
-Food arrives-
 
Eun looks so excited.  "Stop it guys my pride is going lower now..."
"Awee pabo Kai is being a baby~" Eun did an aegyo while she said that and Luhan found it seriously cute and just had to kiss her cheeks.  "Thats ok Jongin that only happens once in a while." You grab Kai's food and put it in front of Kai. He looks surprise and said his thanks. You all started to eat. You're all satisfied. 
"Oppa you wanna taste my food?"
He said no need but he's frowning like wanting to but can't say yes... Eun said you're bullying Kai earlier and she wants to try bullying someone. Luhan is shock and asks Eun if she will bully him and she said no but maybe she will leaving in thinking if she will. Eun finally made a final answer and said No. "I was only kidding Oppa" she kissed his cheeks and he kissed hers too. Kai was just staring at them. "Are you jealous Kai Oppa?You wanna do that too?"
He looks at you "depends on you babe~" you leaned in as you were about to kiss him you turned your head you gave him a mehrong "nope you're not getting any" "YAH!!" Eun laughed "MWO????" Luhan is astonished "WOW DAEBAK Khim!" Eun agreed with Luhan and gave you a thumps up. "Don't worry pabo Kai Oppa,you'll be back to normal when you stop doing stupid things..."
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SO...when exactly are they going to have ? I keep asking myself that too hahaha DW I'm planning it to happen real soon..its just that Kim Byul Nim is innocent? no that the right word...but shes not that innocent to not know how to kiss and ..but she just wants her first time to be really SPECIAL I guess...yeah bare with me ne?
 
 
WE SURVIVED THE END OF THE WORLD! FUVK THE WHAT BIACHES!
 
AND NO THERE'S NO TYPO OR ANYTHING THERE...KEKEKE
 
YeollinaMae21almost there bare with me ne? 
exo_awesome what do you think?