5-I Don't Like You...I Love You

I Don't Like You...I Love You

 

CCh5 
 
You arrive on time right when you enter the door the warning bell rang and you have 5 mins to go to your class. You head to your locker and leave your jacket. 4 mins left and you head to the washroom to fix yourself. You fix your hair your clothes and head to your guitar class which is also the same room as your strings class. You peek inside and see your bestfriend Eun 
"Hello!!"
"Hey!"
 
You head to the locker ...locker for violins and viola's. You put in your violin in ur own locker and head out.
"Soo...what happened?"she asked in a really curious flirty way
"...we did nothing.."you smiled like big smile. 
She didn't believe you and said "Yah! Why won't you tell me?!?"
You look at her "yah!I just did! You don't believe me?so you're saying Amalayer?!"
"I don't believe you...cause your reaction and actions just does NOT fit what you said..!"
"Fine believe me or not we did nothing!"
 
EUNs POV
 
I dont believe this girl...they did something! I can feel it! with that big smile just a while ago..I know they did something..I guess my bestfriend is not that innocent anymore...
 
She looks at you dead-serious-stare-trying-to-find-something-Stare
 
But it looked like she couldn't get anything and she just sigh and said "Whatever..."
Mr.Neur ,the guitar-Stings teacher finally came in and told us to grab a guitar in which we did. The class is once again boring since there is about 90 students just for that class so Mr.Neur wouldn't really notice you if you don't play....
Your Guitar class finally ended and its BREAK TIME!!WOOHOO!!!
You went to Eun's Locker and your locker to get your next class' stuff since the break is only 15 mins but it seems like its only 5 minutes...
 
The bell rang and you head up to your class alone since Eun is not with you in this class...You find your friend..your close friend 
Hey
Whats up?
*giggles* My boyfriend came here to visit me *Smiles smiles smiles* 
really? youre not kidding me right? Youre boyfriend lives in South Korea tho...
Are you sure your not trying to fool me?
 
Im not gee...
So..where is he staying?
Hes staying at my place *Smile & blush*
Mwo?!?! 
WAE?!?!
Yah! are you still pure?! are you still innocent?! she shouted in your ear but not loud enough for other people will hear.
YAH! of course I am!!what the hell did your brain processed when I said he was staying in my house...
Well...dont you live alone..? so I thought maybe something happened between the two of you...
Well nothing happened...
 
Mr.Feld finally came and lets you guys in the room.You dont sit with your close friend...so you ran up to her table and took the seat beside hers and lucky enough her table mate isnt in class today. You chat about homework and your upcoming History test..that your teacher is saying the most hardest test of the year...
 
YOUR POV
hmm well sometimes I do wanna have something to happen..but I think were still not ready..and it will happen when its time to happen. Thats what I believe, I hope JongIn oppa does too...I wonder if he already done it with someone ...before he even met me...
 
KAI POV
I feel like someone is thinking about me..hmm maybe its Byul Nim *chuckles* hmm I wonder if...I ask her if we can do it...I wonder what her answer will be....seriously..she keeps getting hotter and cuter everytime I see her...before I left for Korea she was already so cute I almost gone wild before I left..but good thing I was able to control myself...I feel like Ill lose control if I see her right now...I wish he wont think of me as a byuntae...
 
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
 
 
Im sorry guys..my school schedule is...ruining my storywriting...like seriously...
i KNOW THIS ONE IS REALLY SHORT BUT TOMORROW...Ill try to write a long one as an apology...and please subscribe and tune in for the updates :D