22-What If

I Don't Like You...I Love You

double update!!

What If-
 
Today I decided to visit Kai Oppa. I'm outside the building looking at the paper on my hand if I got the right address. How did I manage to get ahold of his address? Easy!
 
Flashback-
 
To: Lovely Luhan Eonnie
From: Kim JongIns lovely Wifey
'Oppa! I need a favor pleaseeee :3'
 
From:Lovely Luhan Eonnie
To:Kim JongIns Lovely Wifey
'Hey saengie! What's up? And your favour is my command. Hehehe how's my little Park Eun Li?'
 
From:Kim JongIn's lovely wifey
To:Lovely Luhan Eonnie
'Can I have my baby's address and your Eun Li? She's not yours anymore she's mine nowwww :P'
 
From:Lovely Luhan Eonnie
To:Kim JongIn's Lovely wifey
'Hey! Eun Is mine and mine only >.< why do you need his address? You don't plan on coming here do you?!?!'
 
From:Kim JongIn's lovely wifey
To:lovely Luhan eonnie
'Geee I know I know gawd your like a jar full of jelly~ anyways I'm not<.< I'm just going to surprise him and send him something now please can I have his address?'
 
End of flashback~
 
That's how I got it.Mywahahaha 
I'm about to press the doorbell but my thoughts stopped me from doing so...
What if he's not home?
What if he doesn't like that I'm here?
What if he thinks I'm so obsess?
What if he breaks up with me cause Im kinda stalking him..?
There's so many 'what if's'
 
I shook my head to get rid of those thought and gathered all my courage to press the door bell. I heard someone unlocking the door. I put on my smile and just when the door opened it wasn't my Oppa...it's some dude with really big eyes...seriously...they look like owls eyes...they don't even blink...
"Kyungsoo who's there?"
I hear someone say ,oh wait its Oppa's voice!
"Umm a girl Jongin!"
"Who?!"
Jongin Oppa looked by the doorway and I see his eyes grow so big. Not as big as this guy infront of me though. I waved at Oppa and smiled at him also mouth 'Hi' 
Next thing I know is that he was rushing to me and I'm in his arms. I hugged him back as soon as reality came back to me. All my doubt was cleared away instantly! He hugged me so tight I couldn't breath anymore. 
"Oppa,can't....breath..."
He quickly loosen the hug 
"Ah...sorry"
"It's ok hehehe" I hugged him again and he hugged me back I can feel him kissing my head. 
 
"Ahem ahem"
 
I got to my senses and look infront of me...right there's another person here...Mr.Donut....
 
"Ah sorry Mr.Donut!" I quickly said and at the same time I realized what I just called the stranger...Jongin burst out laughing and I said sorry over and over and he said its ok. Even though he was obviously really shock at what I called him. 
 
We went in and Mr.Donut introduced himself. His name is Kyungsoo but he told me to call him D.O and is 2 years older than me. Kai's hand and my hand are intertwined. We sat down at the living room and started chatting~
 
 


 

~New Character

Do Kyungsoo

a.k.a D.O.