20-My Plan, Here I Go

I Don't Like You...I Love You

A/N : This is a double update sooo theres another new one before this one soo make sure you read that one before this :D <3


-My Plan,Here I Go-
 
Ok so my plan is that I'll be enrolling first and settle everything then finally show up Infront of my y boyfriend. 
Although,it saddens me that I'm ALONE in this country...and I don't even know which university my boyfriend attends or even my bestfriends boyfriends university...although I'm pretty are they should be attending the same school right?
As I was saying,I don't live in a hotel now. I rented this place near the University I've applied to. Now I'm just waiting for their call to let me know if I got accepted or what not~
 
 
Days later~~
Ok so here I go, I'm quite excited about my university. I got accepted by the way kekeke,I knew if get accepted. 
I went to the office and already got my list of classrooms and what time ...basically my time table for the semester. 
I'm not starting today but c'mon I just wanna explore the university ill be attending from now on. 
 
I went to all my classrooms if I may say it and now I'm going to go home to my cozy apartment.
'Walking down the hall down the hall' I sang to myself inside my head. 
I heard my phone beep,notifying me that I have a message. Which is maybe just the tenth time since I've arrived here. I look for it in my bag not postponing my walk to the exit door. BAM! I hit someone. And I swear this persons head is hard...
I caress my right side forehead since it hurts from the bump...BUMP! OMG no I have a bump on my forehead...:( 
I hear someone whining..AH! Right I bump into someone. I quickly search for the person as I found her on the floor seating doing exactly what im doing and papers scattered on the floor. 
"Ah,I'm so sorry,are you hurt?are you okay?"
"No,I'm sorry I wasn't looking at where I was walking...I'm ok thank you for asking" 
I help her gather all the papers and some books...now I feel sorry for her..
"These are a lot of books for one person to carry..."
"Hmm I guess but can't be help I'm kinda on duty in the library"
"Well,let me help you or else you might bump into someone again and never reach the library due to falling"
"Sorry again...I haven't seen you around before..well I mean the school is big but I still recognize people walking in the hallway,building. "
"I'm actually a new student,I just transferred in and will be starting the day after tomorrow"
"Ah I see...oh by the way my name is Jung DaeJi"
"Oh right we haven't introduced ourselves yet,my names Byul Nim,Kim Byul Nim"
"Well nice to meet you Byul Nim"
She smiled at me warmly and we chatted on our way to the library,which she was leading cause I have no idea where it is. 
I learned that she's a year older than me. I'd say we'd get along a lot!
 
We finally arrived the library and just as I was about to leave,I hear this guy shouting DaeJi's name over and over. The boy is tall as a pole...he has this creepy smile pasted on his face. I quickly turned to DaeJi with a 'who the heck is that creepy guy running towards us' look. She just chuckled 
"Hey DaeJi" the guy said "....and DaeJi's friend who I have never seen before,are you new? Did you transfer? From which University? Or maybe your from Highschool? Which Highschool? Is it fun being here? Do you have lots of friends now? I can be your friend if you want?" He kept rumbling on about all these questions 
"Yes,yes,not University but Highschool,a Highschool overseas,so far it's fun and no,DaeJi is the only one,and sure" I answered straight. 
"What? I don't even know what I asked you anymore..." He scratch his head while DaeJi burst out laughing. 
"This is why people learn to ask one question at a time" I smiled at him. "By the way my name Is Byul Nim"
"Hehe sorry about that,my name is Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol"
We shook hands and I said my goodbyes and see you laters. 
 
I decided to go to a cafe first before going home. I ordered white chocolate mocha frap and sat beside the window waiting for it. I was looking out the window and I recognize someone familiar. My eyes squinted trying to see who it is really and BAM! It hit me! It Luhan! Luhan Oppa! 
 
 

New Characters~

Jung DaeJi

19 years old

Park Chanyeol

19 years old