8-I Don't Like You...I Love You

I Don't Like You...I Love You

 

Ch8
////THIS CHAPTER WILL BE ALL ABOUT EUN AND LUHAN////
Eun's house~
 
"Oppa!..." No answer from Luhan 
"Luhan!!" Still no answer 
Eun walk up to the bedroom "oppa!!" and see what Luhan is doing. "Luuuhaa-" Eun finds him on the bed sleeping. 
"Oh nevermind I'll tell him later when he wakes up Eun said to herself. She sat beside the sleeping Luhan and stares at his face. She smiles...she frowns...she looks annoyed ...in other words she's making faces. 
 
Eun POV
Why won't Oppa answer goodness..ahh I'll just go upstairs and check up on what the hell he's doing. Oh..he's sleeping...sorry Oppa...guess ill just show you the tickets later...he her lets stare at him...it's been so long since I've stared at you Oppa...I remember when you asked me out I didn't know what to do...i found you cute but annoying...then you tried to please me for six months and finally I answered you with a yes ...then when you graduate you had to go back to South Korea since your parents only send you off to Canada for Highschool life...then now your back...you didn't even let me see you arrive in the airport...but whatever your here now. 
 
Eun smiled and gave Luhan a smooch on the lips and head down to the kitchen to get some snacks while she watch the TV. 
 
Luhan POv
Hnggh...ahh that was a good sleep...where's Eun...oh the TV is on probably watching stuff...hehhe lets scare her. 
 
Luhan silently went down the stairs and stood behind Eun. Eun didn't noticed anything...she's so into the show she's watching. Luhan slowly leans in to her right side by her ear and blows on it. Eun felt ticklish and jumped out of the sofa and her popcorn almost went flying everywhere."YAH!! " Luhan just couldn't help laughing to her reaction and laughed sooo loud till his stomach hurts. Eun sits down back and let Luhan laugh. "That's what you call karma Oppa..." "Hahahha ow oww oh my Eun it hurts ow haha oww" 
Eun stood up fast and looks concerned "Oppa..are you alright?" She asks with a reallllyyy concerned tone. Luhan pulls her in for a hug "now it's alright..." He gave Eun a quick peck on the cheek. 
 
Luhan sits down on the sofa with his legs also up. He placed Eun in between his legs and hugs her tight. 
"Eun...did I tell you how much I missed you?"
"Not yet..how much did you miss me Mr.Luhan?"
"I missed you soo sooo sooooooo much..."
"What'd you miss about me then?"
"I missed your hugs the most...I don't know why but your hug gives me a warmth feeling inside me...and your kiss too...it makes me know that you're mine..."
"Oppa your so corny right now..."
"But it's the truth...can't do anything about it you know"
"I know I know I missed you so much too" she said while smiling. 
Luhan tightens his hug and Eun just stares at the TV...still. 
Luhan is trying to get Eun's attention by hugging her tight but she just keeps on watching the show. Luhan decided to kiss her hair...then her neck...then he started to on Eun's neck. At that activity Eun started to flinch..she tries to stop Luhan by tilting her head to where Luhan is . Luhan let her stop him and so he went to her ears and kiss' it and starts to nibble on it. Eun lets out a moan and Luhan smiles to himself but Eun felt it. Luhan went back down to Eun's neck and starts to leave butterfly kisses and he starts to again and leave several red marks and still on going on making some. 
"Oppa..."
"Hmm?"
"C-can you stop please?"
"I don't think I can..." Teasing Eun...
"Oppa...." She said in a pleading tone. 
"This is your punishment so I can't stop."
"Punishment for what o-Oppa..."
"For ignoring me and kept on watching what's on the TV.."
He went back in Eun's neck, hard and left Eun with a purple mark. 
"Hehe your punishment is done." Then Luhan smirked. 
Eun turned around to face Luhan ,leaned in with only about 4 inches apart from Luhans face and said "mianhae Oppa..." And she leaned in even closer and kissed him. Luhan didn't respond to her and she just kept on kissing him waiting for him to respond. When Eun was about to break the kiss. Luhan pulled her in and kissed her intimately and she responded fast. Luhan her lower lip to ask for entrance but she didn't open up. Now,Luhan bit her lower lip and she groaned making that short moment the chance to place his tongue inside Eun's mouth. Both fought for dominance,in the end Eun lost. Luhan smiled when he won. After kissing intimately Luhan breaks it off. Both were gasping for air and when they got enough air they smiled at each other. 
 
Around 10PM  they both went to the bedroom to sleep. Eun's house has three bedroom but they went to Eun's room,the master bedroom. They both laid down. Luhan hugged Eun while Eun throws herself in Luhan's chest. 
"Eun...I love you.."Luhan said in whisper mode which made Eun blush. "I love you too.." "How much do you love me?" Luhan asks in a serious tone. "Hmm a lot...the whole universe..how about you Oppa...how much do you love me?"
"Double your universe." Eun chuckled and said" Oppa...u can't double up my universe cause its triple your doubled universe." Eun draw circles on Luhan chest and Luhan said in comeback "ANI,my universe is doubled your universe sooo my love for you is waaay bigger. "
"Hmpft! Whatever I love you more than you love me ...more than you could ever think of...."
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's a short update but hope you enjoy 
SPECIALLY TO EUN
AND AS FOR MY BFF if you're reading this...just give me 10 more chaps and you'll get in the story :D