10-I Don't Like You...I Love You

I Don't Like You...I Love You

 

Ch10
 
You're in the amusement park with Your boyfriend Jongin. Your excited to finally have a date with just the two of you after a year. He can see that your happy your in a date. He bought you icecream even if its winter cause you wanted some. He only bought one tho...a large coned ice cream. He it first before giving to you and then he smiled and hand you the icecream. He held your hand and lead you to the bench. You both sat down as he place his arms around your waist. You keep eating your icecream and he just watch you. 
"Baby you have some icecream on your cheek" he leans in and the icecream away and give you a smooch."yah! Oppa! Too much PDA! Look everyone around us is staring!" As everyone stares at you you feel quite embarrassed. "So?you don't mind do you?" In return you shake your head sideways while blushing but people are still looking at you on the bench. He hugs you and "They're just jealous because I'm hot and you're cute!!!" He said squishing you. You hug back and giggles. You finished you icecream.  "Hey babe...which ride you want to ride next?" "I'll ride whatever you wanna ride Oppa".He thought for a minute  "How about that rollercoaster?" Pointing at the red rollercoaster with two big spin-around-the-world right after each other and a seriously STEEP downhill. You look at Oppa while he looks at the people shouting while riding the ride. "A-are you sure Oppa? You wanna ride that?" It seemed like he is so into watching the people scream that he didn't hear you. "So babe? Rollercoaster?" You tighten your grip on his hand "sure Oppa lets go". 
He felt your hand tighten and he thinks something is wrong. "Ok..you sure? We can always ride something else..." He said concerned. "Yeah Oppa lets go" he said "ok then" and you walked with Kai to the line. You've been waiting for five minutes since the line is taking so long. Kai sees you staring at the ride. 
 
Kai POV
Aish...what's up with this ride...it's taking forever ,I'm tired of standing...hmm is Khim but tired yet?
 
"You okay babe?"
"Huh?yeeah what about you?"
"Are you sure? you seem distracted...I'm alright this ride is taking so long isn't it?"
"Hmm Oppa why don't we ride something else first? Lets ride this last?" You said in a bit of a begging voice. He found you begging cute and "what do you wanna ride babe?"
You thought of a ride and you thought of the Music revolution. "What about dance revolution Oppa?" "I don't know what that is but lets go" he lead the way  to the end of the line. And after walking through a lot of people finally your out of the looooooong line. You took the lead this time to the Music Revolution. When you reached there the line is quite alright not much people as there was in the rollercoaster. "So..babe how does this game go...?" You look at him "it's a RIDE Oppa..."
"We'll I'm sorry never been in this kind of ride before..."
You have the urge to explain on how the ride goes. "Ok Oppa,this ride keeps spinning faster and faster as the music play and you have to hold tight on the bar,it's pretty epic...I always ride this with my friend since it funny the person sitting on outer part of the ride gets squish so we always race to the inner seat. I've never stayed in my place ever on this ride." You said in a very excited tone and while wearing a big smile.Kai is a bit jealous and "oh..ill hold on to you then,to steady you" he gave you a smirk and you give him a kiss on the cheek while you said thank you. "No need to thank me...I'm your boyfriend after all" you smirked and said "Ani...your not my boyfriend,your my fiancée " you gave him a MEHRONg and he gave you one back. "I know,I just wanted you to say that I'm your fiancée." He smirk at you and you just pout and said "your so mean Oppa.."  "But you love me right?" He asks as he gently pulled your chin up and lean in for a kiss. 
 
MEANWHILE~with Luhan and Eun's date~
EUN POV
 
"Oppa I want some icecream...I don't know why..."
"Ok let buy some then." He started to search for a icecream parlor since youre walking down the street because the movie is done. After walking for a bit Luhan spotted a icecream parlor. He pointed at it and held my hand tightly. 
When we reached the parlor there's a lot of choices which amazed me. Luhan Oppa broke my amazement with "so what do you want babe?" I looked at all the icecream and I choosed a plain know world wide icecream VANILLA. Luhan Oppa loves mint flavored so I'm pretty sure he'll get that. I told Oppa I'm going to seat by the window while he order our icecream and he said sure he'll come right after he order. I went and sat down while Oppa orders and when I looked at him ordering I can see the cashier lady with glistening eyes...I felt a bit of jealousy. When Oppa finished ordering he went to the seat next to me and seemed like he noticed that I'm jealous. He laughs silently "don't worry Eun I only have my eyes for you don't get jealous over them ok?" He gave you a kiss on the cheek and I hugged him for comforting me. He place his forehead on my forehead and his nose on my nose. He gave me a kiss on the forehead. I see the lady on the cashier going our way with our ice cream but I didn't bother with her. When she got Infront of us hugging she said excuse me "Sorry it took time...here's your ice creams." The girl looks at me and I just gave her a smile instead of a glare,she smiled back and said "you have a nice boyfriend." And I said "thank you I'm lucky to have him." She left and I started to eat my ice cream and so did Luhan Oppa. I looked at him and he gave a smile and pointed his spoon to me gesturing to asking if I want some. I opened my mouth and he scooped some ate it and then he scooped again and started to feed me but when the spoon was about one inches away he took it to the side and he leaned in to kiss me which took me by surprise...he started passing the ice cream in my mouth...he let me gulp the ice cream which was really a little amount. He didnt break the kiss though he just waited and when I gulped he started kissing me making my lips and mouth warm. I closed my eyes and started responding just then he broke the kiss off and I opened my eyes and lightly punch him on his arm. He just gave me a smile. "Do you like my icecream? " he said while smiling and chuckled a little. I can feel my face heat up a bit and I just nodded. Then we started with our icecream again. I remembered that the stupid JongKhi couple is having a date too...at the amusement park that is. I wonder how they're doing.  We finished our icecream and head out "what would you like to do now babe?"he said as he grabs my hand and hold it. I love how our fingers match the spacing between our fingers. I feel like we're meant to be together. Oh my god that sound corny...why did I just say that..."I don't know oppa "
"Do you...wanna have dinner with the stupid couple?" He said while laughing I agreed and he started texting them and said "lets ruin their date by texting them hahaha"
 
Text~
Lu-hey Jongin wanna have double date?
Kai-what is it Hyung??
Lu-Lets have dinner together! A date!! A double date!!!
Kai-Ill ask Khim first Hyung. 
 
Back to the stupid couple (lol)
Khim POV
 
"Of course I love youuuu"
"I love you more baby!!" And he hugged me. "Nah uh " I shakes my head sideways and he hugged me tighter and said " I love you a billion times more!!!" And he kissed me.  I heard Kai's phone beep which I think is a bother...we're having a moment here! He takes his phone and looks at it he said its Luhan Oppa...Aish jinjia...those couple I know they're doing this on purpose...
"Babe you wanna have dinner with Hyung and Eun?" I agreed and asks where we're going for dinner. We discussed on where to go on texting and we ended up with White Spot. We'll meet at 9. 
 
"Oppa lets go it's our Turn to ride now" 
"Ok ok" he chuckled a little "you're so cute when your excited!" As he hold my hand. I told him to seat on the outside part. He agreed and I sat on the inner part."your gonna get squished Oppa kekeke you'll get hurt" Is Kai Oppa mad..?
 
Kai POv
What the fck these guys keep staring at Khim...I should just poke their eyes. 
 
"Oppa are you okay?" She asks me with a worried face. I hesitated to tell her but I should tell her I thought. "A lot of guys are checking you out.It pisses me off.." She just smiled and leaned in to kiss to kiss me and I kissed back. It's a short kiss  cause she pulled back "well Oppa...don't bother about them...a lot of gulls have been staring at me and giving me the looks..." "Mian babe...it's just that I'm really hot that gulls can't help it but stare at me."
 
Khim POv
I know Oppa is hot Hehehehe lets pretend I'm mad ne?
I turned my head facing the other way and gave him a scoff. 
"Baby~~~~I'm sorry....forgive me?" Seems like my plan worked. I looked at the sides of my vision and I see an aegyo...I try my hardest not to fall for this aegyo and said "NO!" He does the aegyo again and said please is a really adorable way. I look his way ,closed my eyes and when I opened my eyes...I see his aegyo and "ahh!!Oh my god Oppa! What's up with your face!!!"
Kai POV
I can feel my aegyo is working. "I'm doing this so you'll forgive me" *aegyo* I can see her annoyed yet amazed(?)Face staring at me "stop doing it Oppa..." "I won't stop until you forgive" I did another aegyo and she's staring at my eyes now. "Fine fine I forgive you..gee dont be so cocky about your hotness..." I decided to give her a quick peck right before the ride starts "I Wuv you!"
 
Khim POv
When the ride starts Grenade by Bruno Mars plays. "I love this song!!" "...just the song right?not the singer?" Ohhh I think Oppa is about to get jealous!! "Ani,I love Bruno Mars" now lets see what Oppa has to say kekekeke. Oh he's giving me a glare I see "you,don't say "I love whatever that person name is when it's not me!!" Kekeke "Oppa!! I love you~~" I gave him a a smooch as the ride gets faster. "Don't worry  Oppa I only like Bruno Mars and I only like him because of his songs not because his him...YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE I LOVE Oppa" I emphasized the last part for him. "You better" he said and kiss me I kissed back and suddenly the gravity is against me. Shoot the ride is pushing me to Kai Oppa...Oppa seems like to noticed...he held me and steady me on the seat. I grabbed his grab arm. "I always enjoy this moments,you being clingy" he gave me a smirk after that. "Oh then maybe I should let go" I let go of his arm and smirk. "Yah!! I didn't say I hated it! I said I loved it! What are you Doing?!" He grabbed my hand and held it tight. The ride is slowing down and he hugs me. He groans and said "why do you have to be so cute!!" He kissed my forehead "not that I'm complaining or anything..." "maybe i should try being uncute and unpretty and see what you have to say." the ride finally stopped and we got off and I noticed everyone is staring at us! "I'd still say your cute and pretty" "I wonder about that..." He said his telling the truth as asks me where I wanna ride now. "Lets go on the Ferris wheel Oppa the park is closing in 30 minutes as I looked at my watch.
 
Kai POV
We got a cage(?) fast and so we got in. I hugged her and she hugs me back. "I always like this ride..." "Oh I love this ride" she said in a sarcastic tone. I pouted and ask "why are you being sarcastic?" She sticks we tongue out and said JUST CUZ she leans in and kissed me. "You're lucky your cute" I said before I kissed back and I felt her smile. We broke the kiss and she said "well Oppa your hot! And y! And has a cute side that I like " I started blushing and she asks if I agree. "Heehe I know...that's why a lot of girls are after me.." Uh-oh...her smile just fade away! This is not good!
She lets go of me as she said "Oh...Ok then..." She stood up and head off to the seat across me. I just looked at her "hey...babe...come back...they don't matter to me.."  She turned my way and gave me an annoyed look and she asked "Wae?" I replied with "cause I love you,I don't care about those girls cause I have you. " she's still giving me an annoyed look and I reach out to her and said "babe...don't be mad at me please?" She just looked outside. "Babe~~~forgive me?" She's still ignoring me "please?" Ignored "h-hey..." Ignored OMG...I so messed up..what to do?!?
 
Khim POV
I really hate it when Jongin talks about the girls that are soo fkving head over heels for him.... I'm just going to ignore this...I feel my phone vibrate and then oh there it goes it beeped. 
Eun: how's your date with Kai Oppa :)
You: it's alright....
Eun: are you sure? Your text doesn't sound alright to me...
You: yep...just a bit pissed at Oppa right now...how's your date with lulu Oppa?
Eun: hehehe it's good!! Why are you pissed at Kai?did he do something wrong?
You: that's good! And well he brought up the topic of gulls that are head over heels about him which I really hate"
 
Eun and Lulu at the moment
"Oppa can you check up with Kai?"
"Sure babe....but why?"
 
Eun:that's not good!!arrghh jinjia stupid Kai!
You:I know..:/
 
"Cause Kai is being stupid right now"
"MWO?!? I'm the middle of their date?! Is Khim alright?"
"Yeah..he's so stupid...go scold him Oppa ."
 
Eun: you should talk guys..so he'll know how you feel...
You:hmmft whatever
Eun: then...should I go and take you away?
You:no it's alright,we'll see u in an hour and a half anyway. 
 
-Kai and Lulu texting-
Lu-yah! Wtf the are you doing in your date?!?i heard you and Khim are not talking at all!
Kai-she got pissed caused I talked about other girls...what do I do Hyung...
 
Eun:you sure?
You: Ye,I'll see you later. 
 
Lu-MWO?!? You did what?! Why would you talk about girls in front of YOUR FIANCÉE?! And talk to her,keep talking till she talks to you and say your sorry.
Kai-I didn't mean to Hyung!!!i keep in saying sorry but she just doesn't wanna look or talk to me!! What do I do?
Lu-uggh now look what you did...hug her or something...are u sitting with her?if not then sit with her...aigoo jinjia yah pabo. 
Kai-you think that'll work? I'll try it now. 
 
Kai got up and sat beside you. You look at him questioning why the heck his sitting beside you. 
"H-hey..."
You just stare are him 
"I'm sorry.."
You ask him"about ...?"
"I didn't mean to talk about other girls while we're on our date...I don't know what happened...it just came out...so I'm really sincerely sorry...please forgive me...I can't take it when your made at me...so please?" He hugs you awkwardly...
 
Mental thought~~
"No Khim! Don't hug back!"
"Oh man!! She's not hugging me back!!!"
 
He looks at you and said "I'm really sorry..what should I do for you to forgive me?"
You just give him silence as an answer 
 
Mental thought~<
"He's still hugging me!"
"She's not hugging me nor replying what to do what to do ..."
 
"Hey..I can understand that your mad but please talk to me...please" Kai is getting teary probably because he can't take it when your mad at him,he slowly pulled away and you think if you should talk..."what do you want me to say?"
"I don't know...I'm really sorry" his tears are about to drop. You place you hand on his cheek and his tears drops...you wipe it away. You lean in and place your forehead on his forehead "do you forgive me now?" He hold your hand and you hesitated to hold his hand back but you did anyway. "...Khim?..." He called you. "Yeah?" "Are we good now?" You look right in his eyes and you leans in to kiss him...you can feel Kai smile and he kiss back. He but your lower lip which made you moan a little and he took that chance to go in. You both fight for dominance then suddenly your phone beeped and you had to stop. "Who the fvk is texting?!?" You thought. You took out your phone while saying to Kai that it might be urgent. 
 
Eun: you guys ok now?
You:YAH!!YOU JUST RUINED THE MOMENT!
Eun:sorry! I just wanted to check! So you guys good?
You:what do you think?! We were making out just then you had to text me!
Eun:ohh sorry I didn't mean to...that good to know...you can go back to making out now
You: ok goodbye~
 
"Sorry Oppa...Eun wanted to know if we're alright..."
"Oh..okay" he was leaning in for another kiss just when the door slammed opened. 
"Yah!!what the hell!"
You look at Kai and he look back "what is it babe?" "Nothing..it's just awkward we were about to kiss then suddenly the door opened..I thought that only happen in stories" you start to walk out of the cage(?)
"I know right?" He grab you hand and asks you where to next. 
 
"PA ANNOUNCEMENT:THE PARK WILL CLOSE IN 10 MINUTES. I HOPE YOU HAD ENJOY YOUR DAY. "
 
"You still wanna ride the rollercoaster?"
"Hmm no Oppa lets just buy some cotton candy" he leads you to a cotton candy stand. "Babe are you scared of Roller Coasters?" He ask in a really curious tone.  you look up to him and "No...what are you talking about Oppa.."he stared at you and asks"are you sure? You seem to avoid the ride so much..." You didn't answer. "Well...are you?" You got your cotton candy and started walking. You stopped for a bit and stood on your toes and whisper "Oppa I'm scared of the ride" and you softly blew air to his ears. "Yah! Don't do that in public! And you don't have to be scared I'm here aren't I?"
"Now you feel how I feel when you expose too much PDA and I know your here for me but I might throw up after the ride and I don't want you to witness that...unless I'm pregnant" you chuckled. Kai seemed a bit shock with what you said but quickly recovered. "I won't mind if you throw up or...If your pregnant" he said while smile-smirking. "Actually id like to see that..." He smirked. You blush and said "you will someday Oppa "
"Oppa can we go home first before we head to see Lulu ad Eun? Lets change clothes first ne?"
"Ok~~~~"
You got out of the park and he takes you home. You went to the bedroom to change. 
"Babe you ready ?"
"Five more mins Oppa I need to finish my hair"
"Alright."
You're finally done and see Kai away on his little world...thinking about something. "What are you thinking about Oppa?" "Ahh a plan to make you forgive me..." He stood up and hugged you and you hug him back. "You really love my hug don't you?" You chuckled ""yep you just knew?" 
""Ani,I've known since we first hugged. ""You know this doesn't mean I forgive you..."
"What?!" He gasped "please forgive me " he does his aegyo"NO" "please?" Aegyo again "NOPE" le poker face. "Waeee?~"(Chen style kekeke)he whined. "Don't you love me??"
"Because...just because and yes I do."
"Then why won't you forgive me?"
"Cause you did something wrong " you gave him a MEHRONG. "But I said I'm sorry...I'm sorry pleaseeee " aegyo again. You walk to the washroom "but what are you sorry for? And stop the aegyo's " you glared at him. You went out of the washroom to to your shoes closet. Kai followed you and he explains "I'm apologizing for the fight that we had earlier...me talking about other girls while on our date...and my aegyo's cute!!" He gave you a MEHRONG. He begged again and you walk toward him and wrap your arm around his. "Oppa...it's...still a NO." He shakes his head "Nu Uh you're hugging my arms means you forgive me. " he hugs you and you gave him a mehrong "nope I'm hugging you cause I wanna hug you not because I forgive you." He pouted and he ask till when you're gonna get mad at him. You thought for a minute.."Hmm here umm what about you become my slave for one week?then I'll forgive you." You smirk and he looked horrified "You serious?" *mehrong* "NOPE!" "Jinjia?! Then why do you want me to do?" He said relieved but still curious. "Hmm ill think of something while having dinner with Eun and Lulu Oppa." You wink and he said to tell him once you've thought of one. 
 
••••••^*^••••••••••^*^••••••••••^*^•••••••••^*^••••••••••••^*^••••••••••^*^••••••••••••^*^••••••••••••••^*^••••
hows it going?? 
Jal Isseosseoyo?
hows my story going? do you guys like it? comment and subscribe ne?
saranghaeyo <3