1-I Don't Like You...I Love You

I Don't Like You...I Love You

 

 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Your in your school with your bestfriend Eun,Eun Li Park. And you start to think about your love life. Your love life that is in long distance relationship right now. You think about your Boyfriend slash Fiancée who's in South Korea...you realize how much energy ,trust and love it takes to survive a long distance relationship. It's hard however you're willing to take up all this hardships just to be with your one and only love. 
 
Youahh!! I'm going crazy!! I miss JongIn so much!!
Eunyah! Your not alone! 
YouI know I know your having a long distance relationship too *sigh*
Eunwhy don't you just text JongIn Oppa?
YouYAH!! Don't call him Oppa! I'm the only one who can call him that! And he knows it! *eye brows are scrunched together*
Eunarasso arasso !! I won't call him "Oppa" *doing qoutation with her hands*
You:good!ahhh!!! Imma text Oppa...
 
You ran to your table to get your phone and walks back texting to Eun's table. Eun just stares at you in the middle of making faces thinking what you'll write to your "Oppa"
 
"Oppa!! How are you? Do you miss me? I miss you soooooooooo much. I wanna hug you tight and kiss you >.<"
 
           As your text was sending you look up to your friend who was just watching you and asks what you said to Kai. "I think you should text Luhan Oppa too" you grab her phone and hand it to her,she blushed a bit and started texting. You ask her what she said in her text and she won't tell you. "Okay,whatever" you said. After a few minutes your phone rang "Be My laady~" you grab your pocket as soon as you heard it and sees its a text from Kai!
 
"Morning babe,I'm not good...I miss you soo much too and babe your not alone on that I wanna kiss you and hug you and hang out with you right now ~hugsss~. ~kiss~ you better hug me back and kiss me back babe <3~ I love you"
 
You blushed from what he send to you and you imagined hugging him and kissing him. You looked at Eun and find her texting Lu Oppa  again "I guess Lulu replied fast" you thought. You turn back to your phone and started to type away!!!!!
 
-Afterschool-
 
You head to your locker to leave some of your books since they make your bag sooo heavy and you have to carry a violin home today. Then you head to Eun's locker and find her waiting for you. "Do you need anything from here?" She asks. "Nope,but I need to leave one of my binder here and also we need to head to Mr.Neur's classroom to get my violin" you replied. "Ok,then hurry up.."
 
You got your violin from Mr.Neur and head out after saying goodbye to Mr.Neur since your pretty close with him. You always walk Eun halfway to her house just chat. You used to walk with her till she get to her house before she moved to the opposite direction of you house. You always talk about what your gonna do if Lulu and Kai is here. You suggested stuff like let's go on a double date! Lets go to the movies Amusement Park or whatever have dinner together! And she agrees with a smile on her face. 
 
You reach your usual destination to where you and Eun go seperate. You said "annyeong!! Text me later okay? Also! Keep texting Lulu Oppa!!" As you walk away from her,you can see her face turn pinkish when you said the stuff about Lulu Oppa. "She always blush when Lulu Oppa is included" ,you thought to yourself. 
 
Your finally home and find your home as usual. You live alone since your parents have their own house and your sister lives with them. It's not like you hate them and they hate you,it's quite the opposite actually your close with your family however before they bought the house they're living in,you guys all lived together in the apartment that your parents also bought that your living in now. You didn't wanna leave this apartment so you decided to stay here. It's a two bedroom apartment with one bathroom,one kitchen a dining room connected to the kitchen and a living room connected to the Dining Oh and also there's a really small patio outside the living room.  You live in a pretty cozy house.