A Family?

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A Family?

 

NOBODY'S POV

       Eunjae woke feeling warm and very comfortable, suddenly she noticed someone's arm wrapped around her waist with her hand interlaced with the hand. She quickly let go of the hand and moved the arm from her waist. She sat up and looked at who the person was.

"Yahh, Myungsoo why are you sleeping here?" She asked him as she got off the bed.

"5 more minutes." Myungsoo said as he suddenly realized who was shouting. He then sat up and look around the room. "Y-You.... M-Me.... Slept together......" He said.

" Why are you asking me, you are the one who came and slept here." Eunjae said. Myungsoo sat on the bed, trying to remember how he ended up on the bed when he was sleeping on the couch.

" Ah, mian yesterday I went to go use the bathroom, and I guess I forgot you were sleeping on the bed." Myungsoo said as he rubbed the back of his neck out of embarrassment.

" You know what, let's just forget about this, I don't want to start my morning off like this, plus we didn't do anything bad, or did you?" Eunjae said as she pointed at Myungsoo.

" No, I didn't do anything to you, I'm sorry I should have known better." Myungsoo apologized 

" Will, let's just hurry and go down stairs." Eunjae said as she left the room to go use the bathroom across the hall. After 30 minutes Myungsoo and I went down stairs together to he kitchen.

" Ahjumma, where is unni Eunjae?" We heard as we walked to the kitchen. " Your unni will be down any minute now."  My mom said to the voice that was talking to her in the kitchen. I walked faster to the kitchen when I realized whose voice it was.

" Hey baby girl Baek Hee." I said as I went and hugged her.

" Baby girl?" Myungsoo said as he walked into the kitchen confused at who this 'baby girl Baek Hee' was.

" Hey Myungsoo this is my 2 and a half year old baby cousin. Baek Hee this is Myungsoo oppa okay." I said to Myungsoo and Baek Hee while I was holding her in my arms.

" Unni I missed you a lot." Baek Hee said as she kissed me on the cheek and hugged me around the neck.

" Myungsoo-ah this is Eunjae's baby cousin, she used to watch her all the time before she married you." Umma said to Myungsoo and Myungsoo nodded.

" Ahyeong Baek Hee." Myungsoo said to her.

" Unni who is he, I don't like him." Baek Hee said out loud.

" Hey Baek Hee don't say that, have you been a bad girl since I've been gone. This is Myungsoo, Myungsoo oppa." I said as I put Baek Hee down  and looked at Myungsoo. He just smiled back at me. After we finished our breakfast, Baek Hee wanted to go to the park.

" Unni I want to go to the park, please,pleaseeee, unni." Baek Hee pled. 

" Arasso, we'll go in abit, go put on your shoes, Myungsoo want to go with us?" I asked him.

" Uhhh,yea sure." He said.

" Baek Hee are you ready to go? Myungsoo kaja." I said as I pulled Myungsoo off the couch and walked to the door where Baek Hee was fixing on her shoe's. *But do you think a 2 year old really knows how to put on their shoe's?* 

" Baek Hee-ah do you need help?" Myungsoo asked Baek Hee. Baek Hee nodded. Myungsoo then put her on to his lap and put on her shoe's for her. " There it's done." Myungsoo said as she jumped off his lap.

" Unni, I'm ready!" Baek Hee said as she came and held my hand.

" Myungsoo-ah are you ready."

" Yea, kaja.."

-----

" How far is the park?" Myungsoo  asked 

" It's just around the corner." I told Myungsoo as I held onto Baek Hee's tiny hand.

" What are you doing?" I asked him as he interlaced his hand into my other free hand.

" You know my hands get lonely too." Myungsoo said to me as he looked directly into my eyes and pouted.

*That feeling of nervousness once again, my heart started to beat fast.* 

"Aigoo, Myungsoo why are you being like this?" He then smiled at me with his  cheesy eyes. 

" Unni, we're here!!!" Baek Hee said as she let go of my hand and ran to the slides. Mungsoo and I walked hand in hand over

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter