Chapter 14

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Chapter 14

 

 

Me: " I don't know what to choose..." 

Myungsoo: "Will try them all.."

" Will its going to take me along time if you want me to try them all..." I told myungsoo.

" And there two please." He said to the lady that was helping us.

" Will you've got to try them on to see which one looks best.."

" MYUNGSOO! Thats already the 16th one, let's just stop here." 

 

     Okay so the reason why we are going through all this is because tomorrow is going to be the 50th year of Myungsoo's fathers company, so thay were going to have a party at his parents place. Today Myungsoo and I have decided to go shopping for what to wear...... And this is where we are stuck at......

" Uhhh, maybe the next dress will look better." Myungsoo said as he sat in front of the dressing room waiting for me to come out.

( NEXT DRESS )

" Hmmmm, this one's nice don't you think?" I asked Myungsoo.

" Um, maybe the next one, but keep this one on the side."

( NEXT DRESS )

" Oh, no, no,no, this dress won't do, Next dress."

" Wae, I've already tried on so many dresses." I said geting annoyed for having to try on so many dresses and having Myungsoo chose which one looked best.

" Aigoooo. If I knew you were going to be like this, I would have just brought my unnies with me." 

" Now don't complain. I just want you in a dress that can show that perfect 'S' line of yours." 

" Psshh, when have you cared so much... All you care about is touching it...."

" Shhhhh, thats only for me.." He said as he put a finger over his lips and pointed to me. "Come on, next dress." I walked back into the dressing room to try on a new dress.

" Hmm, your husband is sure picky huh?" The lady that helped us said.

" Haha, yes, tell me about it. He always wants everything his way." I said as the lady zipped up the dress.

" He sure does have good taste on fashion.... But this dress is kind of out of the blue...."

I walked out of the dressing room as Myungsoo gasped before laughing his off and clapping.

" Oh god, jagiya that dress is aweful. Hahahaha..." 

I turned around and look at my reflection on the mirror that was hung outside of the dressing room.

" Wae, paboya? It looks fine. Why are you laughing??" Myungsoo stopped laughing and looked at me.

" Bwohhh?!? Y-You actually like t-that dress????? I thought you'd look funny in such a weird looking dress.... But you actually like it??" Myungsoo said in shockness because he only wanted to see my reaction after he made me wear such an ugly dress.

" Yea. Why don't you like it? I think I might even pick this dress." I because I could already tell he didn't like it.

" No. No, your not. Next dress!!" I walked backed into the dressing room as Myungsoo told me to change into a new dress.

" OMG!!! Are you kidding me!! How dare he make me wear such a horriable looking dress!! PLEASE, PLEASE, take it off me !!" I complained to the lady.

" Arghhhh, that Myungsoo is going to get it when it's his turn..." I smirked as I thought an idea...

" Yeoboyaaa...." I said as I peaked head out of the dressing room before revealing the dress. He look up to see how the dress looked like. I slowly walked out from behind the the door to reveal the dress to him..

" Wahhh. My pabo looks beautiful!!" 

" You like it?" I went and looked at the mirror.

" Hmmm, I don't like it I love it!!" Myungsoo said, examining me from head to toe. 

"So this is the dress?"

" Hmmm, diffinently!!" 

-----------------

" Ummm, what about just the simple black and white suit huh?"

" Wae, I want something that....... that POP'S out, you know."

" Okay if you say so...."

" No, what do you want jagi? Since I picked out your dress for you, you can pick whatever you want for me."

" Okay then just the black and white suit then."

   We purchased the items and wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter