Wedding Day

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wedding Day

 

Your POV

It's been two weeks since I've seen my future in laws but today my mother in law wanted to spend her day with me. I went and met her at starbucks. "Ah, Eunjae-ah your here." she stood up to grab my hands and drag me to go sit down with her. "Neh, sorry to have kept you waiting." " It's okay Eunjae-ah, what would you like to drink?" "Orange juice is fine." she called a waiter over to take my order. "Eunjae-ah, you know I'm sorry for how Myungsoo treated you the other day. But I just want you to know myungsoo isn't a bad person. It's just that he is not use to you yet, that's why he treated you like that.But I am 100% sure once he opens up to you he'll be fine." "Neh, ommonim, gwenchana, I understand that, for me too I'm still not use to it yet." You spent your day with your future mother in law and had fun..

FAST FORWARD 1 WEEK

Your POV

My mother and mother in law decided to tag along with me to the wedding dress shop, because the wedding was already the up coming week. I tried on so many dresses I couldn't even count anymore. It's been over 2 hours of trying on dresses and my mother and mother in law have not decided on one yet, I thought they were all beautiful. I walked out of the dressig room wearing a plain white ball gown dress. As I walked out, my mother started to cry.

You: Umma don't cry or else your going to make me cry too. *I said as I walked towards her and hugged her.*

Your mother: Oh, honey I can't believe this is happening, you are getting married already.*she said as I wiped her tears away.*

Myungsoo's mother: Eunjae you look beautiful.*she said and hugged me tightly.*

I turned around to look at my reflection. The dress was beautiful.

During that one week before the wedding Myungsoo and I spent some time together.His mom was right, he wasn't as cold of a person, he was actually really nice to me.

FAST FOREWARD TO YOUR WEDDING DAY

Your POV

I sat in my room waiting for they ceremony to start. Just for a moment I thought to myself, why am I marry a guy that I've known for less then a month. Thinking about this, I felt kind of sad, I guess we'll just see what happen's from today on. *sigh*

Just then my best friends/ brides maid (snsd) walked in. They came in and congradulated me.

Taeyeon: Eunjae how could you already get married before your unnies. *But of course they knew it wasn't my choice, but they still supported me, because thats what best friends are for, right.* You smiled to her in response.

Yuri: Yah Eunjae gwenchana even if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter