A New Family Member??

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A New Family Member??  

 

" Paboyaaa, when are you going to wake up?" Myungsoo said as he caressed my cheek gently. " Wake up, Wake up, why are you sleeping so long?" Myungsoo said cutely.

I slowly opened my eyes as myungsoo kept on calling me to wake up.

" Bwoh...why are you bothering me, I want to sleep." I said sleeplishly and closed my eyes again.

"Will let go of me if you still want to sleep. I want to get up."

" Bwoh?...." I said, not understanding what he said. I soon noticed that my arm was still wrapped around him. I quickly pulled my arm back and sat up on the bed. " Mian.." *embarrassing!!!*

" Gwenchana, I didn't mind." 

" Will let's get up mama and papa are probably waiting for us." I said as I got off the bed and pulled my hair in a ponytail.

" Wae, I'm still tired, come back to bed I still want to hold you.." Myungsoo pouted.

" Andwae, now wake up."

______

" Mama, why didn't you wake me up to cook breakfast with you.." I said as I walked into the kitchen and saw her cooking.

" Honey, it's okay, I saw you and Myungsoo cuddling so cutely, I didn't want to disturbe you guys." Mama said. I set the table and called papa and Myungsoo over to eat.

" So how long have you guys been married now?" papa asked.

" Uhh, about 4 1/2 months, now." Myungsoo said to papa.

" Waaaa, chinja,it's been 4months already!!!" mama said as she was surprised.

" Neh, mama 4 months already." I said as mama was still shock.

" Will, when is the new family member arriving?" Mama said as she stop eating and looked at me and myungsoo. We both widen our eyes and looked at eachother because of mama's sudden question.

" Mama, stop it.... It's only been 4 months, and plus we're not ready for one yet." I said and looked at myungsoo shyly.

" Oh, please, honey it doesn't matter that it's only been 4 months."

" Will mama what are you guys planning to do today?" I asked her while trying to change the subject,

"Will we still have alittle farming to do if you guys would like to help.." Papa said and since they lived in the coutry side, they did a little bit of farming.

_______

" Wahhh,mama the field is so big!!!! How do you guys do this every year?"

" Yes honey let's get started now."

Me and Myungsoo started working on half of the field while my grandparents worked on the other half.

" What are these plants" Myungsoo asked.

" Paboya, it's lettuce, how could you not tell." 

________

" Ahhh, chinja this is really tiring, I don't know how they do this so long?" Myungsoo complained.

" Yah, stop complaining." I said to Myungsoo as he sat beside me planting the lettuce.

" Oppa, come here." I said to Myungsoo as he came closer.

" You should go rest if your tired, don't over work yourself." I said to Myungsoo as I took off my glove and wiped the little sweat that was on his forehead with the back of my hand. He looked at me in the eyes as I wiped his forehead.

" Gwenchana, at least your here with me, I'll be fine." Myungsoo said as he smiled at me with his cheesy eyes.

" Komawo Eunjae-ah. Turn around." Myungoo asked.

" Wae?" 

" I need to retie your hair it's going to fall out." With that Myungsoo untied my ponytail and fixed it. After he was done he then turned around me to face him.

" There it's all fixed now." Myungsoo said whaile he tucked some hair behind my ear.

Grandparents POV

Mama: Yeobo look, they are so cute. * she said as she watched Myungsoo tie your hair.*

Papa: Neh, they are. They seem to have fallen for eachother.

Mama: Pshh, yeobo how would you know?

Papa: Will, just look at their actions. How they look at eachother, you can tell they've fallen in love. And of course I'd know, the way Myungsoo looks at at Eunjae, is how I looked at you when I fell in love with you. * Mama looks and papa.*

Mama: Aish, you... Always bring back those silly memorys.

BACK TO YOU AND MYUNGSOO 

" Komawo." I said to myungsoo as he fixed my hair. " Aish why is it so hot here!." I said as I pulled my sweater back and forth, trying to get a breeze.

" Yah, don't do that." Myungsoo said as he zipped up my sweater.

" Wae, it's really hot though." I said as I ped it back down.

" Yah, I told you don't it!.."

" Wae!!" 

" Yahh, just don't it."

" And can't I it?"  I asked him as I got alittle annoyed.

" Just because I told you don't." He said as he zipped it all the way up and looked away.

" Y-Your tank top w-was falling down and-"

" Ah, mian..." I said and turned around to pull it up. * aish how embarrassing!!!!* I thought to myself. Myungsoo went back to planting the lettuce.

After a couple hours we went home. Mama and I cooked lettuce wraps for dinner. " this is really good!!" papa said.

" Myung-ah here." I said as I wrapped one for him. He look at me then to my grandparents and then back at me.

" Pali.." I said as I held it in front of his mouth. He ate it as he covered his mouth.

After dinner Myungsoo and I cleaned up the dinner and mama and papa set the camp fire.

" Why are you trying to carry so many plates at once?" Myungsoo asked.

" Because it's faster.." I started to wash the plates while Myungsoo dried them.

" Ah, aish, chinja!!" I said as I accidently pushed a plate off the counter. It fell on to the floor and broke, I was about to clean it when Myungsoo stopped me. " Anniya. I'll clean it. I was the one who dropped it."  I said  and bent down to pick up the broken plate.

" A- Ah, appo.." 

" Wae, what happened?" Myungsoo asked as he came and looked. "See, this is why I told you I'd clean it." Myungsoo said in a angry tone.

" Myungsoo-ah, appo.." I said as tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter