Are You Kidding Me?

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Are You Kidding Me?

 

Myungsoo's POV

I told my parents that I'd be coming to the restrauant on my own.

"Should I go, should I not go, should I go, should I not go......."

I decided to go, to not embarrasses my parents since I told them I was going to go. I was curious who she was too.

"Is she skinny, is she fat, tall. short, pretty, ugly." thoughts flowed through my head as i drove there. As I walked in my mom greeted me, my future in laws also turned there attention to me.

"Oh honey what took you so long to get here, we were all waiting for you." "Mianhae" I said to them. I bowed to them. "Ommonim, Abbonim, sorry for being late and making you guys wait."

I tried to get a peek at who she was, as I walked around the table to my seat infront of her.Body figure, not bad, I thought to myself. As I pulled my chair to sit I heard someone say "Y-Y-YOU" loud. I look at her as I sat down. She stood up and pointed at me. Why did she look so familiar? OH CRAP.

"What are you doing here?!" I said to her as I stood up also.

 

NOBODY'S POV

Myungsoo's father: So you guy's seem to know each other already?

You: Anniya. *I said as I sat back down and lowered my voice, he did the same.*

Myungsoo: Ani,we met each other at school today.

Myung's mother: Soo.. I want to know 3 things that my daughter in law likes and dislikes. *she said, trying to get rid of the awkward atmosphere.*

You looked at your mother sitting beside you, she nudged you to tell Myungsoo's mom.

You: Will 3 things I dislike 1:storms, 2: being disorganize, 3:the dark. 3 things I like 1:helping people/volunteering, 2: I like to learn new things, 3:get to know new people.

Myungsoo's mother : Umm, okay Myungsoo why don't you tell 3 things you like and dislike to them too. *I looked at my mother and gave her the 'why' look, she just shook her head for me to tell them.*

Myungsoo : 3 things I like, 1: the color black, 2:singing, 3:guitars. 3 things i d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter