First

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

First

 

" Myungsoo, Myungsoo-ah." I said as I leaned on one of my elbow and shook him lightly. " Myungsoo wake up." I said a little louder, but he still didn't move. I then removed his arm that was still wrapped around my waist. I sat up on the bed and pulled my hair into a bun. I turned back to face him." Myungsoo-ah wake-upppp." 

"Hmmm." Myungsoo said as he opened his eyes slowly. 

" Wake up, we are leaving today." I said as I looked at his sleepy eyes.

" Wae.. 5 more minutes, I'm tired." Myungsoo said as he moved his hand up to hold my left hand.

" No, get up now we are leaving soon..."

" 5 minutes, just 5 minutes pleaseeee..." Myungsoo said as he shook my hand and pouted like a little boy.

" Okay just 5 minutes, then get up okay." 

" Hmmm." He shook his head and pulled my hand closer to his chest. I watched him go back to sleep as I gently patted his back with my other hand.

- 5 minutes passed -

" Myungsoo wake-up it's been 5 minutes." I said as  I got off the bed.

" I don't want to...." He said in a sleepy tone.

" Myungsoo why are you being so stubburn." I said and went to his side of the bed and shook him to get up. I grabbed his hands and pulled him up but he wouldn't budge. He finally gave in and sat up.

" Aish, Myungsoo." I said to him because he leaned his head on my shoulder and continued to sleep.

" Yeoboyaaa, wake-up." I said sweetly to him .He then raised his head off my shoulder and looked at me with his tired eyes.

" First ." Myungsoo said as he tapped his lips.

" Andwae!" I said and stood up but he stopped me and pushed me back down to sit again. He wrapped his arms around my hips tightly. 

" Myungsoo, let me go." I said and looked at him.

" Hey, what happen to yeobo huh. And no not until you give me my morning kiss first." 

" Andwae! Never!"

" Fine, then we are just going to stay like this." Myungsoo said and smirked as he layed his head on my shoulder.

" Wait.... Fine whatever. But close your eyes first. Arraso." He closed his eyes and waited. I leaned in and was only inches away from his lips. I then used my index finger and kissed it before placing it on his, I quickly pulled his arms off of me and ran towards the door. 

" Yah, what was that." myungsoo said as he got off the bed and chased after me. He wrapped his arms tightly around me.

" You call that a morning kiss." Myungsoo said jokingly.

 We walked to the door with myungsoo still hugging me from behind. I opened the door and felt something touch my cheek, when I noticed Myungsoo had ran off to the bathroom. My hand went up to my cheek as I felt my cheek heating up.

" He's such a pabo." I mumbled to myself as I walked to the kitchen.

" Mama... We're going to be leaving today." I said to her and hugged her.

- 3pm -

" Mama, Papa,take care of yourself okay, don't work to hard and eat more, arraso."

" Neh, Eunjae you too take care okay." mama said as she caressed my hair.

" Myungsoo, it was nice meeting you." papa said and shook his hand.

" Neh, it was nice meeting you and grandma."

I hugged them one more time before Myungsoo and I left them. While on the train Myungsoo held my hand tightly as we drifted off to sleep for 4 hours

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 " sigh.... It feels good to be home." I said as we got off the train. Myungsoo and I walked out of the building and saw the driver Mr. Choi.

" Welcome back Mr. and Mrs. Kim." He said as he took the luagge from Myungsoo, and lead us to the car.

-- IN THE CAR --

" Did you enjoy the trip?" Myungsoo asked.

" Umm, yes, very much. You?"

" It was fun." Time was flying when I noticed that we already arrived home. I walked up the stairs to the front door as Myungsoo walked behind me.

" Eunjae." 

" Hmmm." I said and turned around to face him.

" Can we go on a walk around?" Myungsoo asked.

" Wae?" I said as I took a alook at my watch. " It's already 8:15, plus its dark already."

" Pleaseeee, just one round, hm, hm." Myungsoo pouted. Before I could answer him, he pulled my hand into his and ran towards the gates. 

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim, where are you guys going? It's already dark." Mr. Choi said said as he saw us running. 

" We'll be back later Mr. choi." Myungsoo said back to him.

" Myungsoo-ah where are we going?" I asked him as he slowed down his pace.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter