Party Time..

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Party Time..

 

 

" We are here." Myungsoo said as he opened the car door. we walked towards the front door as we were greeted by his parents.

" Myungsoo, Eunjae, your here!!" Myungsoo's mom said excitedly.

" Neh umma, how's the party so far?" Myungsoo asked.

" Everythings fine, and your friends are outside waiting for you. Eunjae I love your dress!!" said Myungsoo's mom.

" Ah, neh, komawo."

       

( the dress you wore despite the girl, shoe's, neckless,and hair. only the dress. and these are the shoe's.)(haha I know my style is kind of.... you know but.... hahaha. xp.)

 

" Okay, umma, will you excuse us." Myungsoo took my hand and led us through the crowded room to the backyard, which was huge.

" Ay, hyung!!" Myungsoo said as he led us to sunggyu, dongwoo, woohyun, and the rest. They did their little hand shake thing, like most men would do.

" Ay, Myungsoo when did your wife get so damn pretty?" Woohyun  said as he pulled me by the shoulder closer to him.

" K-Komawo." I said.

" Yeah, thanks, but she's mine, you can go find yourself one." Myungsoo said and wrapped his arm around my waist. They talked for awhile until someone came and tapped Myungsoo on the shoulder.

" Myungsoo can we talk?" his mom pulled him away for a little private conversation.

Myungsoo's POV

" What is it that you want to talk about umma?" She pulled out a box and opened it.

" I want you to give this to Eunjae. It was your great grandmother's, and now I want to pass it down to you and Eunjae." I looked at the necklace. It was a beautiful diamond necklace.

" Are you sure umma?"

" Yes Myungsoo, I am sure. It's even better if she sould wear it right now." she handed me the necklace.

________________

" Eunjae-ah can I talk to you?" I said to her as she was still with my hyungs. I took her to my old bedroom to get away from everyone.

" My mom wanted me to give this to you." I showed her the necklace.

" *gasp* Omo, it's pretty, is your mom sure about this?" *it was yet a beautiful and elegent piece of jewlerey.*

" Yes, she thught you'd look beautiful in it." 

" Tell her I said thank you." 

I took it out of the box and put it around her neck. I backed away and held both of her hands. She look up and met my gaze at her. I pulled her close and hugged her tightly.

" Did I already tell you, you look beautiful?"

" Yes, pabo, you already did." she said and chuckled.

" Will I want to tell you again. You look beautiful tonight."

        I released her from my hug. she was about to walk out as I held her back. I grabbed her hand and turned her around. One arm traveled around her small and slim waist, while my other hand still held onto hers. I slowly leaned forword and kissed her lips. She slowly let go off my hand as both her of her arms crawled up to wrap around my neck, and my arm wrapped around her waist tightly. I pecked her lips acouple time to see if she was okay with it before I moved foreword. My hand crawled up her strapless back as I held her neck and turned my head to get a better angle at her lips. I nibbled on her bottom lip as she did for my top lip. It went on for alittle longer until someting happened.

" Myungsoo......" The voice slowly faded. She let go of the kiss as she heard the voice. I leaned my forehead on her's as I still held her tightly. 

" Uhhhh. Awkward....?" Dongwoo scratched the back of his head and looked down.

" Your father want you and your wife down in 30 minutes." Dongwoo said.

" Ummm, okay, we'll be in a bit." I said to Dongwoo before he close the door and left us alone again.

Your POV

Dongwoo left and closed the door.

" So where were we?" Myungsoo said as he still wanted to continue. I smiled at him and slightly hit him on the his chest.

" Later okay. Let's go out before they start thinking that we are doing something in here."

     I released my arms from him. He peaked out of the door to see if anyone was in the hall, he looked side to side before pulling us out of the room and silently closed the door. We walked down the stairs back to the party. I linked my arm with his as he led us around the house to chat with people. We soon left the room and once again went to the backyard away from everyone. He led us to a near by bench. We sat down and talked for awhile before he took us some where else. He took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter