I Hate You KIM MYUNGSOO!

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

 

 

I Hate You KIM MYUNGSOO!

 

 

 

I woke up the next morning to find something heavy laying on my chest. I looked down and found Myungsoo laying his head there, with his arm wrap around my waist. I checked the time on my phone as it was already 8am. With Myungsoo sleeping soundly on my chest, I didn't want to wake him up, instead I watched him sleep  as I caressed his cheek gently waiting for him to wake up. He turned his head a little, when he had noticed that I was already awake. He raised his head off my chest and scooted up closer to me, and layed his chin on my shoulder. 

" Morning, sleepy head." I said to him.

" Morning, beautiful."  He said and kiss me on the cheek.

" Were you that mad, you didn't even get enough sleep." I said in a worried tone.

     His double eye lid was popping out, and that only happens whenever he's tired. With his chin still on my shoulder, he shook his head, no. He brought his hand up to my neck and rubbed it with his thumb, and smiled happily.

" Why are you so happy?" I questioned him.

His eye's met mine. " Oh, nothing, just happy that your my wife." He smiled to me.

At least he wasn't mad, I shook it off easily. " Let's get up, hm." I got up and looked at him. Why was he so happy? I didn't care much and got off the bed, heading towards to bathroom.

" Wait for it...." Myungsoo said. 

   I finished washing my face as I raised my head to check myself in the mirror.

" Wait...... What is that?!" I looked at my neck closely.

" KIM MYUNGSOO!!!!" I screamed and ran back into the bedroom.

" Kim Myungsoo, whatis this?!" I pointed to the area's of my neck with purple marks.

He sat up and examined my neck closely. " Hickey's." He said cooly.

" What do you mean 'Hickey's', Myungsoo, why did you leave hickey's on my neck!." I was about to cry as I hit his arm over and over again.

" Don't you know, I was going to meet my unnie's today!..." A tear came out and I wiped it away.

" Don't be sad, yeobo, it's showing love...." He chuckled. 

I sat on the bed and looked at him. " Sad, really Myungoo, do I really look sad to you! Don't you now how mad I am at you!" I yelled at him. He smiled happily but also with a scared look.

" No wonder you kept on touching my neck, so much...." I glared at him.

" Just cover it up with make-up, your unnie's won't even notice them, but if they do, I'll just tell them I made them..." He joked. I rolled my eye's at him before going back into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

" 10,9,8..." Myungsoo started to counted down.

   I squeezed the tooth paste onto my tooth brush and started brushing my teeth. Bubble's started to form as I felt my bottom lip stinging. I spit out the bubble's in my mouth and took a close look at my lip.

" 4,3,2...." 

" KIM MYUNGSOO! I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!" I scream from the bathroom. He let out a big satisfied sigh.

" No, you don't." He said, standing at the doorway.

" First my neck full of hickey's,and now a cut on my lip!" I wiped the tooth paste off my slightly cut lip.

" I hate you so much, Kim Myungsoo, I don't like you at all." I pouted.

" No, you don't, and you like my very much...." He stood at the door, arms crossed and smiled.

" Right now, Kim Myungsoo. I don't like you and I really hate you, right now."

" Yea, right now.." He walked over to me and lifted up my chin, to look at the slightly cut part of my lip. " I'm sorry.." He apologized.

  I took his hand off my chin and rinsed my mouth, before walking out of the bathroom to make a call to my unnie.

" Sooyoung unnie, are you guys still going shopping today?" I asked her as soon as she picked.

" Yea, we are, why do you ask?"

" Oh, nothing, just making sure, okay then unnie I'll call you later then, annyeong." I hung up the phone with her and looked at myself in the mirror.

" Myungsoo, you are going to get revenge for this....." I evily said, and looked at the bathroom door as Myungsoo was in there doing his thing.

        I started putting on my make-up. Foundation, with loose powder to set it, eye liner, mascara, blush, and bronzer. I couldn't put anything onto my lips, due to the cut. Then my neck......... Sigh... How am I going to cover this up..... I started with concealer, then foundation, lastly powder. It wasn't as visible as before, but they were not gone either. I couldn't put on any more make-up on it or else my neck was going to have more make-up then my face, and it was going to look weird. Myungsoo then came out of the bathroom, with his top half and rubbing his hair dry. I looked at him in  the mirror and sighed before shaking my head. He had noticed me doing that and walked over.

" Yeobo you don't need to cover them, it shows that I love you and take care of you."

" Yea Myungsoo, leaving marks all over my neck is totally loving and caring for me." I said angrly to him.

    I stood up and went to the closet to choose an outfit to wear. I took off my tanktop and throw it to the bed where Myungsoo was sitting. Leaving me in just my black laced bra, as I searched for something to wear. I brought over some shirts and put them on the bed as I tired them one by one.

" Myungsoo, you've got to be kidding me..." I said to him as he sat there and watched me try on every shirt.

       I tried on a black low cut 'V' neck shirt, when I had noticed another purple mark just above my chest.

" Really Myungsoo, is my neck and lip not enough, that you had to make one right above my chest!" He nodded and smiled to me. 

I ended up wearing a blue, black, and white plaid shirt with a white tanktop inside to cover the hickey, I paired it with a bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter