Mistaken.

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mistaken.

             I winced in pain as he pulled me by the arm and dragged me out of the store into the elevator. Still gripping on to my arm tightly he stared at the levels going down to the first floor. I tried loosening his grip on my arm with my free hand but he just gripped it tighter. I asked him repeatedly  to loosen or to let go of my wrist, but he wouldn't. He was getting the wrong idea. The elevator arrived on the first floor; He forcefully pulled me out and dragged me along with him out of the door. The heavy rain dropped upon us, wetting our hair and clothes.

"Myungsoo, will you please let go. Your hurting me." I plead once again.

                Slamming me hard against the car door; both arms beside me trapping me in between. Holding on to  my bag tightly, I tried to hide the tears that were about to escape. Why is he like this? Why is he acting this way? He stared straight in to my eyes as water dripped down, off his fringes covering his eyes a bit. Bitting my lower lip and looking away from him was my only comfort that made me less scared of him..

"Get in." 

Myungsoo said coldly and pushed me into the passenger seat-slamming the door after. Getting in to his side of the car; he drove off.

"Look Myungsoo, its not what you think." He didn't try to interrupt me, but just keep focusing on the rainy and wet road ahead.

"Who is he?" 

"Myungsoo I already said I don't know him." 

He let out a fake chuckle. "How many times have you told me that already."

"I really  Don-"

"Don't try to make excuses."

"Myungsoo what are you talking about?"

Slamming his hand against the steering wheel, he let out a heavy sigh. "Eunji, don't play dumb with me." Calmly as he tried saying it, I could still hear the anger in his voice.. " Is he the new guy your meeting?"

"Myungsoo what are you thinking! I was shopping-"

"And hanging out with him, was that your plan to meet him.'

"Myungsoo I don't know who the he is!" I yelled "I am a Married woman, I am not that stupid to be cheating on my husband."

"Then who was the guy you were dancing with that night you went out with your friends!"

His hands around the steering wheel tighten and his knuckles turned white, as the picture of it came up.

"Myungsoo its a club, of course stuff like thats going to happen."

It angered him even more. The car flew passed others as he stepped on the gas peddle. "Myungsoo Slow Down." I calmly told, he didn't listen and drove as fast as he could.

"Your calling him a stranger, even though I was it with my own two eyes, Eunji." He inhaled deeply "I saw him grab your hand Eunji, and yet you still call that a stranger, No women would let a stranger grab their hand like that."

"What about you Myung, I'm not the guilty one here. What about you!" I yelled and rested my head in my palms "Who is she, huh."

"Who are you talking about, I was never with anyone except you."

"Myun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter