Chapter 6

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 6

 

 

     You and Myungsoo walked around the street markets, looking for a booth that sold spicy rice cakes. You guys finally found one.

" What would you like?" the lady asked.

"Just two plates of spicy rice cakes please." you told her.

"Yah, I'm going to go look at those fishes in the tank." Myungsoo told you and walked off. You waited for the lady to give you the spicy rice cakes.

" Is that your boyfriend over there?" The lady asked as she looked at Myungsoo.

" Ah, he's my husband." You said shyly to her.

" Oh, really he's very handsome, you are very pretty yourself too, what a beautiful couple."

"Komawo." You said to the lady and turned to look at Myungsoo. You chuckled at how easily Myungsoo was amazed by the fishes. You turned your gaze away from Myungsoo, when you felt some one tap your shoulder.

"Ey, what a girl like you doing out here so late?" Two guy's asked you. "Mind telling us your name pretty lady?."

"Ayeong, my name is Pa- Kim Eunjae, I'm sorry but I'm already married." You said as you backed away.

"I don't see any one with you, no ring on the finger."

"I'm sorry but I'm already married." You were scared at their next action and backed away from them but couldn't any more when you hit something behind you.

" Are they messing with you yeobo?"

You turned and saw Myungsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter