WHAT!!!!!!!!

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WHAT!!!

 

Your POV

"What!?"

"I know we didn't want it to be a surprise but, there was only one month left until your wedding, so we had to tell you, we didn't want to tell you earlier because you still had school, and since this is your last week of school your appa and I decided to tell you."

"Umma pleaseee, how do you expect me to marry a stranger I don't even know!?.."

"Listen he's not a stranger, okay I know you've never meet eachother but still your father and his father are best friends and they made a deal that once you guys turned twenty you guys have to get married. Don't worry to much."

"Umma, please do you guys really have to do this to me, I mean how old is he, is he even good looking. Umma, Appa, please I don't want too.."

"Don't worry honey you'll find out later. We planned to have dinner with them, so don't go anywhere for the time being." My mother said.

I stumbled back to my room and slammed the door behind me. "WOW, great news to hear, I'm going to be marrying a stranger with'in a month. My last week of school and I find that out."  >.<

Myungsoo's POV

I walked through the door when I came back from school. "Appa, your not working today?" I asked him as I walked through the living room. He sat there reading the newspaper.

"Son, come here I need to talk to you." He said as he pointed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter