Third and Fourth.... Part 1

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

Third and Fourth..... Part 1

" Yah Myungsoo pailii, we're already late for the picnic with them."

" Hold on there is still two bags in the kitchen.." I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the last two bags of groceries and brought them out to the car.

" Are we all set?" I checked every bag to make sure we haven't forgotten anything in the house.

" Yes we are all set babe, don't worry." Myungsoo said and closed the door for me. He soon got in to the car after making sure the house was locked and we drove off.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

    We soon arrived at the park and they were already setting up a table for us to use.

" Seohyun unnie!!" I yelled, she came running over and hugged me. " Annyeong Yonghwa oppa!" I greeted him and also hugged him. " Myungsoo-ah, come here. This is Yonghwa, Seohyun's husband (Goguma couple!!!)." I went and grabbed his hand and introduced them.

" Yonghwa, this is Myungsoo, Eunjae's husband." Seohyun introduced Myungsoo to Yonghwa.

" Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Yonghwa." Yonghwa greeted him.

" Annyeonghasaeyo. I'm Myungsoo, Eunjae;s husband.." Both reached out ttheir hands for a handshake.

" Uhhh, we've got some bags in the trunck, will you guy's help us carry them.." I asked. They nodded and went over to help us carry them.

    After carrying everything to the picnic table they had set up, we started cooking. Yonghwa and Myungsoo was incharge of the grill, while Seohyun and I prepared the food.

" What are you wrapping?" Myungsoo sweetly said and wrapped his arms around my waist, while resting his chin on my shoulder.

" Rolling up kimbap, wanna be my tester?" He nodded. After i was done rolling it and cutting it up into piece's, I gave Myungsoo one to try. " Ottae?" I turned around to see what he thought of it.

He smiled." It's-" 

" Don't talk with your mouth full." I plaeced my finger over his mouth. He gave me two thumbs up, in respones.

" Wahhhhh, jinjja daebak, jagi, daebak!!" Myungsoo said after he swallowed it. He took a piece and fed it to me.

 

" Omo, jinjja these two, I can do the same too." Yonghwa said as he notice Myungsoo and I feeding eachother, while his wife, Seohyun, was just standing there cutting the vegetables. " Hyun!!!!" Yonghwa came around the table and also back hugged her.

" Nehhh, Yong!!!!" Seohyun replied.

" What are you doing?"

" Cutting the vegetable's for the kimbap and Samgyeopsal later, is the grill ready?"

" Yea it's set, just waiting for the meat." 

" Ummm, okay once Eunjae and I are done with this, we'll started cooking, okay." Yonghwa nodded and continued to back hug her.

 

" Is the grill ready Myungsoo?" I asked and continued to roll up the rest of the kimbap.

" Yes, it is."

          Myungsoo notice a little 3-4 year old boy running around the area. He then letted go of my waist and turned around to checkout the place. He noticed there was quite a lot of people there. People who were walking there dog's, taking a walk/ run, couple's enjoying their time together, elderly couples sitting at the benches enjoying the view of the lake, and the little kids with their parent's. The kid's were running around while being chased by their father's and their mother's either playing with them or standing from afar while watching their husbands and kid play together. There were family's near the lake with the child on the father's lap and the mother beside them, playing with the water. Myungsoo was very much admiring the little family's there. He then turned back and wrapped his arm's around my waist again. " *Sigh* Jagi-ah, when are we going to have a little one?" Myungsoo said while rubbing my stomach.

         I looked up and also noticed the family's there with their little one's I admired them but.......... I ended up elbowing him in the stomach. " Ayeeeesssshhhh, I said not anytime soon. Why do you want one now?" I said to him alitlle bit to loud.

" What about 'not anytime soon' and what does Myungsoo want?" Seohyun had heard and asked us.

I looked at Myungsoo as he sat down on the table with a smirk across his face. " Ohhh, nothing. Myungsoo is just talking 'nonsence'..... ahah...."

" Ohhhhh.......?" Seohyun nodded.

I rolled up the last kimbab and cleaned up the table to set out the ingredient's for the samyeopsal. * GASP* everyone looked at me. " Myungsoo I think we forgot about the lettuce for the samgyeopsal!!!" I looked at Myungsoo.

" I can make a quick trip to the store, if you want.." Myungsoo offered.

Seohyun gasp alittle. " Kwenchana Myungsoo, I can go to the store."

" Unnie. I 'll come along, since I forgot to buy it." I took the car key's from Myungsoo and grabbed my purse before leaving with Seohyun to the store. " Myungsoo, Yonghwa, get started on the grilling the meat, we'll be back!" I yelled to them as Seohyun and I ran to the car.

-- Arrived at the store --

" Hm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter