My Baby Omma..

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

My Baby Omma..

 

" Hey, babe how are feeling now?"

" Still the same, cold, sore throat, headache, runny nose, anything you can think of."

" Aww, my poor baby, do you want eat anything. I can make you porridge."

" Hmm, komawo, yeobo." He smiled.

" Stay still, I'll go make you porridge." With that, I tucked his arms inside the blanket and made sure he was comfartable, before getting up to make him poridge. Opening the door he started calling me again.

" yeobo, baby omma~~"

" Hmmmm, what is it?" I said as I walked over to his side again.

" Just 5 minutes, hmm." He had pulled my wrist and caused me to fall next to him.

" 5 minute's and thats all, I need to go make you porridge." He nodded and held me close to him.

~~ 5 minutes later ~~

" Myungsoo, let go, I'm going to make you porridge." he didn't flinch.

" Myungsoo are you awake?" I looked up at his pale white face.

" Yah, Myungsoo are you okay?" I said in a worried tone since he wasn't repling back. I only then had noticed his sneaky hand crawling up my shirt.

" Yah, don't you dare unhook it."

" Bwoh, can't I atleast do something to forget that I'm sick."

" No, you can not. Gosh your still running a fever, and yet your think of that......Will I'm going to make you porridge." I heard him whine as I left the room and head to the kitchen.

 

While cooking in the kitchen the doorbell ringed unexpectedly. We weren't expecting anyone to come today.

~Ding Dong~

" Annyeo- oh, it's just you guys. What are you guy's doing here, unexpectedly?"

" Hey, such a nice way of welcoming your guest. Why were you surpraise? You and brother-in-law doing something inappropriate?.." They chuckled.

" Aniya, we just weren't expecting anyone to come. Will come in Unnie's. Make yourself comfortable." I told Yuri, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Yoona, and Sooyoung. And went to finish my cooking in the kitchen.

" Where's our brother-in-law, we miss him." They lied about the 'miss him' part.

" Ah, he's upstair's. He probably caught a cold, Since we were outside all yesterday long. So I'm making him porridge."

" Wahhhh- our dongsaeng is such a good wife. Taking care of her sick husband." They came and sat around the kitchen table and talked. I letted the porridge simmer as I went to talk to them also.

" Did you guys have plans today, that's why you came here?" I asked.

" No, just wanted to come visit you and our brother-in-law, and see how you guys are living."

" Hmmmm, okay. Make yourselves comfortable. I'll be back after I take the porridge to Myungsoo, okay." I went to plated the porridge in a bowl and carried it upstairs.

 

 

" Myungsoo-ah, feeling any better, get up the porridge is ready." I placed the food on the night stand and helped him sit up while fixing the pillow behind him so he could feel more comfotable.

" Who came earlier?" He asked while rubbing his tired eye's.

" My unnie's came to visit. They're down stairs, sorry if we made a lot of noise."

" It's fine."

" Eat up, it'll make you feel better." I told him, but he just stared at me, with a smile on his face. " You want me to feed you?....." He nodded inoccently. " Aigoooo, my big baby is really a baby, huh. Come on move over then." I nudged him on the head. He sat cris-crossed  with the blankets pulled up to his shoulders, and I sat infront of him with the bowl in my hand. " Open up." I told him as I blew on the porridge before feeding it to him.

Nobody's POV

" Hmmm, what's taking her so long?" the guest questioned themselve's.

" Ahhh, let's go take a look around their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter