Girlfriend / Wife

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Girlfriend/ Wife

- Continuing from chapter 11 -

I felt my heart beating faster when he said he liked me. Myungsoo put the guitar down by his side and stood up.

" Since we never got to date before getting married...... Eunjae-ah, will you be my girlfriend/ wife." Myungsoo said as he smiled at me and put his hand infront of me. I stood up and hugged him around the neck.

" Neh, Myungsoo-ah, I like you too, and yes I will be your girlfriend/ wife." He then wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tightly. We enjoyed being in eachothers embrace, after know how we felt about eachother. He then loosened his arms around me. I also loosened my arms from his neck and looked at him.

Myungsoo' POV 

She looked at me with those beautiful eye's. I felt happy knowing she felt the same way towards me. My eye's soon trailed off her eye's and down to her lips.

Your POV

I knew where his eye's where going, as mine went to his soft looking kissable lips.

 

         We both slowly leaned in towards eachother. Our lips met and stayed like that for a while. I broke off the kiss to look at him. As  I felt butterflies going crazy in my stomach.

Myungsoo's POV

She back away from the kiss and looked at me. I couldn't help but lightly kiss her lips again and again.

Your POV

He kissed me again and again. We both knew what we wanted. the last time he kissed me, I sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter