Chapter 10

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 10

 

-  3 MONTHS LATER -

" Neh, grandma, I'll think about it. I'm hanging up now." I said as I hung up the phone with my grandma.

"Who was that?" Myungsoo asked as he look up form his breakfast.

" It was my grandma, I haven't talked to her in awhile so I decided to call her."

"Oh...." Myungsoo said.

" Would you mind if I asked you something?" I asked Myungsoo.

" Hmm, what is it that you want to ask?"

" Will, do you mind if we go visit my grandparents for acouple days, they wanted to see us." I asked Myungsoo, not know what he would say back.

" Yea sure, if you want to go we can." My face lit up as Myungsoo said yes. I stood up and hugged him across the table.

" Komawo, oppa your the best, jinja."  He smiled at me as I let him go.

" When are you planning to go?" 

" Tomorrow, is that okay?" I told him. He nodded back at me.

" I'm going to go pack okay." I said as I ran up stairs.

-- NEXT DAY 8 AM---

" Oppa, are you ready to go?" I yelled from my room so he could hear next door.

" Tooth brush, clothes, clean underwear, cell phone, and......" Myungsoo said as he walked in to my room.

" What are you forgetting." I asked him.

" And..... my wifey." Myungsoo said as he sat on my bed, while I checked my things. He cheesely smiled at me.

" Ah, that hurts." Myungsoo said as I slightly pinched his cheek.

" Yah, aren'y you missing something too." Myungsoo said as he looked at me.

" What am I missing?" I said as I scanned the room.

" Your hubbie!! You pabo.." Myungsoo said as he poked my waist.

" Yah, why are you being so silly." I said to him and looked at my list of things I needed. " Husband, check. There I checked you off my list of things I needed." I said as I smirked at him.

" Ahem.... Mr. and Mrs. Kim are you guys ready to go?" the driver asked.

" Ah, neh, come on let's go before we missing the train." I said as I grabbed my luagge and went to the car.

----------

" Have a safe trip Mr and Mrs. Kim.." the driver said as he drove off.

" Let's go get our tickets for the train." I said as I went inside the big building.

" I don't want you to get lost." Myungsoo said as he held my hand and walked us to the counter.

" 2 tickets please." he said as he paid for tickets.

Soon, we were on the train about to leave. I sat at the window, while Myungsoo sat next to me. " Are you excited." Myungsoo said as he rubbed my hand with his thumb. I nodded to him. The train ride was going to be 4 hours long. After one hour and thirty  minutes had gone by, I got tired of looking out the window.

Myungsoo's POV

I watched her as she looked out the window. I noticed that her eye's started to close and her head fell from side to side trying to stay awake. I let go of her hand that I was holding and moved her head to lean on my shoulder. She was to tired she didn't notice. After 30minutes had past by I felt tired too. Sitting there was boring. I looked at Eunjae, as she peacefully slept. I traced her eye brows down to her lashes, before I knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter