Third and Fourth.... Part 2

Falling For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Third and Fourth..... Part 2

 

----- Continuing from last chapter -----

 

 

" It look's like they do........ JANG YONGHWA! COME HERE!"  Seohyun called her husband over. I went to talk to Myungsoo.

" Myungsoo-ah, what are you doing?" I tried to easily lead him in to the topic of who those girls were.

" Oh-uh yeobo, I-I was-uh..... just watching over the meat."

" Oh- really, do you might know who those girl's are?" I asked him

" What, who..... what two girls are you talking about?"

" Oh- you know.... Those two girl's that just walked by and waved at us..."

" Ohhhh- those two girl's....... I don't know who they are.....I thought they were your friends...."

" Ahaha. Myungsoo you are too funny." I said sarcasticly and patted him on the cheek. " You know I don't have friend's like them. NOW, tell me who they are....."

-------------------------------------

" Yonghwa! come here." Seohyun called him, he came over and  stood infront of her.

" Ye-yes, yeobbo....." 

" Who are they?!" Seohyun asked Yonghwa getting straight to the point.

" Oh- them, I don't know them. Why are you asking me?" Yonghwa answered.

" Oh. Really, if they were waving to me and Eunjae, and we have no clue who they are... Who else could they be waving too?"

" Look, Seohyun, there are tons of people here, they could be waving at anyone-"

" oh yea then why were they looking directly at our direction."

" Hyun, why are you suspecting thing's like this. Like I said there are tons-"

" Yah. Eunjae, are you getting anything out of your husband. Mine seems to be not listening!" Seohyun looked over at Myungsoo and I.

" Oh, unnie, just wait, I'll get  something out of him. He can't lie to me." I seated Myungsoo down at the table, while I stood infront of him, because Myungsoo being a head taller then me, he wasn't going to listen. Seohyun wasn't that much shorter then Yonghwa, she was tall enough to be eye level with him.

" Now, Myungsoo are you going to tell who they are.!" I looked him directly in the eye's. He didn't know how to asnwer me and looked at Yonghwa. " Oh,no,no. No more eye communication with Yonghwa anymore. Now answer me, and my eye's are the only place you can look, so I know your not lying to me." I held his chin so he couldn't move his head and made him look at me because I know he can't lie once he looks in my eye's.

" Ah, ah,ah. Jang Yonghwa, you are not going to make Myungsoo lie to Eunjae." Seohyun had noticed Yonghwa sending eye signals to Myungsoo, to not tell the truth.

" Now, yeobo, you tell me the truth, or we are going to sleep in seperate bed's tonight!" I threaten Myungsoo, knowing he wouldn't be able to sleep unless I sleep with him. Myungsoo looked at Yonghwa one last time before looking into my eye's.

" When you guys left, those two girls came and talked to us. We had a little conversation. They asked for our name's, we told them our names. They asked if we were single, I told them that we were not, but Yoonghwa told me to play along. He even told them they were beautiful ladies. I didn't agree to that, because you are the only person that I see is beautiful. And yeobo, you have to trust me on this, I didn't even talk to them. Hyung did most of the talking, while I watched over ther meat. They talked a little longer and then left. Hyung said that I was to much a of good husband for not talking to them when I had the chance, because once you get married, you don't ever get to talk to girl's again. I told him what if you guys get hurt seeing us talk to other women, he said it will be fine, if you don't find out. And then you guy's showed up............... I'm sorry Eunjae....." I letted go of his chin, he took his eye's off mine and held his head low.

" Thanks for being honest with me. You are being a very good boy, Myungsoo. Seohyun unnie, I'm pretty sure you heard everything that Myungsoo confessed." I looked over and saw Yonghwa putting his head low and run his hand up to his face, after hearing what Myungsoo had said.

" Yep, Eunjae, I heard everything sharp and clear. Yonghwa don't think your getting away with this. OOHHH  they are very beautiful ladies huh.. ARE THEY!? Why don't you go follow them, huh!" Seohyun flickered his forhead and backed him up until he came and sat down with Myungsoo. " Oh- what, you never get to talk to girls after getting married, oh silly, I never stopped you, you just never tried!" Seohyun sarcasticly said. " At least Myungsoo has some consideration of Eunjae getting hurt!!"

 

" I'm really, really, sorry hyung, please for give me." Myungsoo whispered to Yonghwa.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter