[Draft] It's Gravitation

When You're Here

*

 

Track 2: First night

 

*

 

The only thing he know about love, it's an illusion created from the loneliness. Kitazawa was his first love and the last, and the other people will remain as toy.

 

So you came.

 

A whisper came from the figure in front of him and it tickled Kai at how stupid this boy could be, no matter how many times being rejected and being warned to stay away but they always ended in the same situation. Kai will be sitting leisurely on the long couch of his mansion, taking a smoke and drinking beer at the same time, while Luhan standing in the middle of the living room, pouting in displease.

So what? Kai stood and approached him, do you had problem with that?

You said you won't come. Luhan grumbled lowly.

For kai, this boy was merely just another toy. He was sure of it. It's impossible to not know the glint of desire in luhan eyes everytime the boy stared at him. Yet this boy keep denying his own feeling just for a stupid pride.

You're still a .

Not tonight. Tonight Kai will make sure Luhan was screaming out his name when he give one in a lifetime chance to sleep with the blond author.

Why you always... He didn't see tears but he can hear the breathless whisper, why am I here anyway, it's no use to seek for your acknowledgement...

It’s because you wanted me, that’s why you keep coming back, that’s what the author realized as he walked even closer to the pink haired boy, until their body pressed to each other. I wonder why… he said, feeling enthralled at the nasty grin twisting his lips and enjoyed the frown turning Luhan’s face into mourn, don’t start crying, nakimushi. His hand rudely touched the soft and pale facial skin, earning a shudder from the younger boy. Or I’ll tie you to bed.

There, the blush he wanted to see, the hesitant gulp he wants to hear and with that he caught the lips, slowly, gently, molesting the surface until he gained entry and occupied the boy mouth with his tongue.

 

 

Wait, Luhan looked down, holding onto Kai’s shirt as his eyes got big and bigger at the sight of getting penetrated. It won’t fit. He mewled, voices trailed into a low, hopeless whine, Please stop…. Uhh… The boy gave Kai a pleading look, please stop trying to stuff me, it’s too hugeeeeeee!

Only idiots would back up after making such a cute boy cried.

Shut up. Kai grabbed the slender yet plumply hips of the smaller boy to steady himself as he struggled all his way into Luhan. Be good or you’ll be in serious pain.

I don’t want to be good, in between his cries over the pain, Luhan still found a way to retort, I don’t’ want this! I don’t want you! Pull it out! It’s hurt! And Kai moved his body harshly, purposely hurt Luhan to stop this boy from saying nonsense by giving shallow s and missed the hardened spot inside.

Still, Luhan can find his breath and whispered, please I don’t want to bleed… he sobbed while covering his face, what if I’m bleeding…?

So you think you’re girl, huh? This boy should be quiet and enjoy this moment cause that’s what people do, they enjoy it and then they leave. Fine, then. Luhan opened his eyes and stared at Kai in fear, when the man pulled out completely from him, just to snap back into him, all at once,

AAAAAAAAAAAH! He arched his back, can only screamed in horror when he felt Kai’s body towering over him and a big hand grabbing his face.

I’ll make you bleed, .

(cause it has been awhile since I post =_=’)

 

*

 

BONUS: Next Morning

 

*

 

 

Oh, Sehun, oh... Lalalalala...

 

Sehun smiled, feeling funny yet annoyed in the same time at seeing chibi luhan with a too big face and two sparkled eyes in a love form,

Oh Sehun...! He hummed the red haired boy name in adorable way, ne, could you please ask me what happen last night?

Sehun chuckled at his best friend. He knew, of course, it's written all over Lu's face, but kindly he asked, so what happen last night, Luhan?

Don’t wanna tell. Luhan swayed his chibi body in a silly dance.

 

 

Hahahahaha. Sehun didn’t want to know, really.

Ne, Sehunnie, Luhan said again in a cute song. Please beg me to tell what happen last night.

Please tell me what happen last night. Sehun said in a hollow laugh.

 

It’s… Luhan eyes became big and bigger, a…..-sec-…..ret...!

 

A slight of memory rushed into Luhan, and because Luhan is too easy to read, the memory was too visible for Sehun to be witnessed. So you're finally let him you? The red hair asked.

Sehun! Luhan pouted, don't say it that way. He blushed, it's not ‘’ he was making love to me! It’s different.

I think it's only you who think that way. Sehun sighed at seeing luhan turned into chibi and swinging and singing happily.

.

Is it okay? Luhan asked Sehun, I mean, I'm not planning to love a man, and we're just debuted.

I don't see a problem in here. Sehun said while his motorbike arrived in front of company, it's no matter whoever you love, man or woman. What's important is your feeling right?

Yeah, Luhan tucked his head down, smiling sadly cause he knew this love will stay unrequited. Sehun who aware something wrong probably clouding over lu, tapped the pink haired boy shoulder and said,

It's okay. Don't think about it too much. Now it's time to make some music.

Luhan finally came back to his own self and nodded eagerly, Umm!

 

*

 

tbc