[Draft] It's Gravitation

When You're Here

In which Kai and Luhan RP-ing as Yuki and Shuichi, enjoy reading ^^

 

*

 

Track 1: The Elevator Kiss

 

*

 

You called this crap as song? You better just give up. Kai walked into the building.

Luhan eyes widened. It's hurt. Why this man so easily said something like that? He touched his chest, grunting in pain before he looked up.

Wait, he shouted hoarsely, because the cry almost choked him, wait! He ran inside, following the back which won’t turn and it's hurting him even more to be ignored like this. Oh, why he had to care, in the first place. It's just a man, a rude man who didn't share the same vision with him. Why he had to slip in between the elevator door and growling in anger, take it back, he said.

The blond stared back at him with no expression and it angered him even more. You just don't understand, because we live in different world. It's true you had richness and deepness in your writings but that's because you don't have music along with your lyric so you had to make your own rhymes. It's different with me, so why you had to speak like that about my song, when you just see the words and judge me as good for nothing, you son of a-

Shut up! The next thing he know, he was getting pushed into the elevator, slammed to the wall and just when he recovered from shock, he only hear a low murmur before a kiss occupied his lips.

You're such an annoying boy.

His eyes widened, staring at the man in disbelief. Why did he had to get kissed? Why the man had to do something so embarrassing, yet also so alluring like this? Cause they should stop or Luhan will melt from the warm body pressed to his. He will lose his anger and began to realize, his mind messed not because of the insult but it's because of love.

But why he had to fall in love with someone who was probably the worst man in the world?

Just shut up. Luhan shivered when the blond whispered on his lips, you don't have right to complaint to me, . they're both breathing hard, before the amber eyes pierced into him, still harsh but it's not cold anymore. Even with another songwriter, even with different song, you will keep failing cause you had zero talent.

Luhan gritted his teeth, why such cruel words had to be heard in between this heat and desire.

I'm sorry. Luhan tucked his head down, he was still surrounded by anger but also he felt hopeless cause all he can think about this guy was only love. Knowing that love was a hard way and he's already give up. I should be heading back.

Heeh, but then the blond chuckled darkly, you don't come here to sleep with me?

Luhan blushed. No. He shook his head, never think of sleeping with  a guy before but now when his face as red as tomato and lips agape, stuttering incoherent words, he can only shook his head, I'm not going to get ed by any man I've met.

Then why you're here? Aside saying out your crap about music and all, what do you want from me?

Luhan realized he was here because of anger, and with shame he whispered, nothing. He said. I should not bother you. Just, it was the first time, someone being so harsh yet so honest to me. I’m shocked, so instead giving my thanks I'm turning into a .

He might fall in love too, but that's different story.

Hey .

Luhan eyes widened when lift opened and kai threw him outside. You're wasting my time. Get lost.

Huh?

*