Mine

When You're Here

A one-shot about love and obsession

 

*

 

No one knew this beautiful being was mine. Not even the smallest circle of my friends, Kyungsoo and Sehun, knew that I had an obsession towards a certain boy with pink hair and deer eyes. The boy, of course was aware of it although he did nothing and let me love him, let me own every bit of him.

 

“I wonder…”

Luhan whispered when we lay next to each other in the bed, “what exactly do you like from me?” he turned to see me who never left my gaze from him. He worth it, every second I waste just to stare into his beauty, enjoying him in silent. “I mean I’m tall and built. I’m not petite and I had a very unattractive body line. See,” he even showed me the visible vein run through his hand, “even my hands were muscled, I’m far from your type.”

 

“But you’re cute.”

That’s always my answer and I love the way he rolled his eyes in boredom when he heard it, over and again, “and you know how weak I am with cute things.” He made me chuckled when I saw him mimicked my words.

 

“Jongin…”

I really love the way he sighed afterward. His eyes found mine, giving me a warning glare. But I sent him a playful look. It will always soften his expression and made him tucked his head down, biting his bottom lips to suppress his giggle. If he already did that, I will lean down and caught his lips instead cause only God knows how I got addicted with his pink, scarred lips and the way his giggles tickling my skin.

 

“Why? Embarrassed?”

That's all I ask from him, and I gained a pinch on my arm for that. “What?”

 

I saw my beloved Luhan pouted cutely and it made my own face heated and did I say already, I enjoyed every reaction from him and how it affected my entire body, “I think you had to get your eyes checked.” Luhan said while widening his eyes and shook his head, “an oldman like me,” he sighed again, “How could you even call me cute.”

 

“But you are.”

 

 Even his stubbornness made my heart clenched, and because I’m a selfish bastard by myself, I move my leg on top his hips, hugging him in an obsessive way. Ah, my own self said, if only I can make him the part of me, he won’t get away so easily from my eyes. “Hyung you're far from any oldman.” I shook my head too, give him the iest smile and the huskiest voice I’ve ever had, “If you search your name in dictionary, Luhan hyung, you’ll only find the meaning were, 'overloaded cuteness' ‘sweetheart' and 'perfection'.”

 

“You’re a liar.”

In his shame, Luhan covered his face with pillow and grumbled under his breath about me, “Kim Jongin just how cheap you can be!”

 

“I’m serious, hyung.” I titled my head, never thought I could avert my eyes from him even for one second, cause he will always become this adorable for me, “You're the most precious being in earth. Ask everyone, they will say the same.” With that I uncovered his face so I can see into his now teary eyes. Is it because I’m humiliating his pride as man, or because he was happy getting attacked by sweet words, I don’t know. I just silently pray for only good thing happened in between us.

 

“I don’t trust you.” He whispered breathlessly, while giving me a fierce yet innocent look. I wonder how could a man can be such a complicated being, just like him. “You’re like a devil, Jongin, all came out from your lips only manipulation,” without thinking about how dangerous it was, Luhan brushed my bottom lips with his thumb, “you’re easily contaminated my mind with sweet words, with all those dangerous gestures so when I’m with you, I’ll forget everything, everyone, and only focus on you.”

 

This is funny.

 

“You know, Luhan hyung,” I can’t help but let my chuckles came out a bit darker, “the so called manipulation, had a better and simpler meaning, and that means love.” It lit something in me, to hear how Luhan described love as something so bad. It didn’t hurt me at all, only giving me more proof at how dense this beauty can be.

 

“Love?”

Even his frowned face made this already twisted mind to think several dirty ways to devour all over him. “I’m not in love with you.” He said and why my heart thumped even harder instead breaking down? He was rejecting me, denied the oblivious bonds we had in between us, yet I never stop loving him, just how I never let him go. “If I love you, Jongin, then it will stay as friend love, cause the real love will only belong to my future wife.”

 

Well, I had to admit that this is getting more interesting.

 

“Are you sure you'll get married in the future, hyung?” I let my finger played with his messy pink hair, because we’re this close I can smell the rich scent of his sweat, our mixed scent from the afterglow, “do you forget already?” The finger moved to caress his cheekbone which was turned darker in red, “I owned this body.” I let our nose touched, while my hands rudely running down to his chest, “this heart,” then my hand just made its way to rest on his waist, “everything of you.”

 

He didn’t answer me cause he knew I’m not done yet and I think it’s his own fault too, to take interest in every seduction I let him to hear.

 

“I love you, Luhan hyung.” I whispered on his lips, although he seemed paralyzed but he reacted by gasped and whispered incoherently –sounds like another denial – and I pierced my gaze into his light brown eyes, “it’s not a platonic love, not a friend love, not a ing brother love like you had with others, but I love you with every fiber in me, with all obsession I had in my mind,” I can see his eyes getting teary again and he bit his bottom lips again to stop his defense from tearing apart.

 

I closed my eyes and pecked his lips as gently as I could, so he can feel it too, that those words were truly from my heart. “Since I set my eyes on you, you’re already mine.”

 

There’s a silent, too quiet that all I can hear was our breaths and my own heartbeat, until,

 

“You’re truly a devil, Jongin.”

 

His words make my eyes shot open, but aside the harshness from his mouth, he was leaning even closer to me, let our skin pressed and probably what makes me stunned was a warm smile he gave me, and the warm hands which now cupped my cheeks, as he whispered again, “but I guess it’s not bad to be owned.”

 

Crap.

 

This guy made me falling in love again with him.

 

“Hyung,” I really wanted to squeeze or just smooched this beauty in my arms just because he was here, near me, and become mine, “why don’t you admit that you love me?”

 

“What?”

And suddenly all the warmness and the fluffiness from before turned into a mischievous smirk appeared on his lips, “why would I fall for someone like you, Jongin?” he dared to said something so bold, challenged me and made me remember this cutie was four years older than me. Although he looked pretty easy to catch, he gave me a hard way to keep up with him. He loves to be around his friends and didn’t mind with skin-ship, while I can only stood and watch and drowned in my own, stupid jealousy.

 

Luhan is mine.

 

That’s all I want to say, everytime they gave me time to talk. Even there are times when I wanted to yank him away from anyone who hug him, , or simply talk and laugh with him. There’s no boundary for this obsession, however, I love him to the point by only watching him smiling and laughing and being his own self, it’s enough to set my mind at ease.

 

“Then one day.” I gave him my best smile and let him know that I believed what’s happen in between us, what made him stuck with me all these times was because of love. He just didn’t say it aloud, cause he didn’t aware and didn’t want to admit it yet,

 

“I’ll make you falling in love with me, so hard that you will suffer when I’m not around.”

 

It make me smiled even wider when my beautiful Luhan became a statue, before he averted his gaze and hissed in annoyance, “as if I would!” it’s another harsh rejection but his eyes always so honest, tell me the real him and so I don’t care. I just hold him tight, pecked his temple and chuckled lightly,

 

“I love you, hyung.” I said into his pink hair, “good night.”

 

*

*

*

 

A/N: So this is my comeback story hehe, I hope I don't confuse you, cause in my hiatus, I'm not capable of arranged sentences properly due to my lame sickness so let's call this as a trial. I hope you can enjoy reading and I'm so happy KaiLu was everywhere and I think they're just too much I'm just exploding, KYAAAH! I just hope the gif owner released precious video of THIS moment soon T^T