One Year of Love

When You're Here

 

This is KaiLu moments which ‘officialy’ released in the same day with my birthday ,,=_=,,

I really thank them for creating such loving atmosphere around each other /sob/

Happy 1st Anniversary! Let’s Love, KaiLu!!

 


 

“It's almost one year,” Luhan stared outside the window, smiling at the snow falling from the December sky.

Jongin who wrapped the gift beside him chuckled lightly at the older boy, “is that matter?” he asked.

Luhan only gave Jongin a look, before he trailed his gaze around the room. He saw Suho was helping maknaes wrapped their gifts for their fan-meet later. Baekhyun and Chanyeol played tag in this messy EXO K living room. Kyungsoo was sitting next to Sehun, sipping his hot chocolate while giving order at Suho about the best way to wrap it because all Suho did was messing with the wrapper until the older brunette sighed in defeat. He gave Kyungsoo a puppy look and Kyungsoo returned it with a skeptic look. But then, Kyungsoo asked Suho to hold his chocolate drink while he took over the duty of wrapping the gifts.

Luhan felt a gleam smile appeared on his face. Everyone was happy today. Even Kris stopped having a face and whispering gently at his mum on phone, big hand ruffled Lay’s hair who rested his head on Kris’s lap, sleeping while hugging Ace into his chest. Chanyeol and Baekki still happily played tag until Yeol tripped Tao’s leg and just hit the newly bought Christmas tree. 

In the end, Chanyeol helped Chen fixed the tree, Xiumin nagged at them about ‘don’t you think keeping a tree stood still was as easy as erecting a ’ until Lay woke up and hit Xiumin with Ace, said that he’s noisy.

Luhan saw Jongin was laughing beside him, as they sat side by side in the long couch, watching everything happen.

“Bunch of morons.” Jongin shook his head and went back wrapping/struggling with his gift. For a while, Luhan stared at his work in pity, but when Luhan offered to help him before, Jongin refused it. The dance-machine said, he can’t give his ‘lucky fan’ the special gift from him because all gifts were being decided from the company –it’s a secret though– so at least he can do the wrap by himself.

Luhan thinks the way Jongin loves his fans, the way he cared them despite his moody expression when they stalked him, make Lu slightly admire him more, and felt jealous too, sometimes, because deep in his heart, he wanted Jongin only care about him, and him only.

“Why do you think it’s not matter?” Luhan asked.

Jongin stared at his square gift. The wrapper might be crumpled a little from his harsh work but other than that, everything was perfect. “It’s just a year.” He placed his gift near Luhan’s tidy one, “nothing’s special.”

Luhan followed Jongin’s gaze at the coffee table in front of them, full with gifts, unused wrappers, and many more. A slight hurt hit him in the chest. Jongin was right. It’s just a year of a bunch of teens that happen to live together because of their job. Even though Luhan and him stared at each other longingly and touched each other often than they should be, nothing’s special from that.

He almost got up from his seat and leave Jongin, promised himself not to take it wrongly if Jongin smiled dazzlingly at him again. Promised himself to retreat if Jongin was getting too close. It's nothing, what was in between them, right? They’re just two EXO members, they only one of many EXO made-up couples, and it must be weird if Luhan wished for more. But then, Jongin’s phone beeped, and Luhan frowned as he saw the glimpse of the wallpaper. He took it, ignoring the message and just stared at the old picture of one of their first official photos. It was released in the 29th December last year, a few days after their teaser came out.

Luhan stared at the picture in awe. It amazed him how their couple photo in Jongin’s phone can ease the stinging pain in his heart, replaced by a sudden excitement as his mind went back to the previous moment…

‘You’re warm…’ Luhan smiled shyly when his stomach was pressed to Jongin’s back.

Jongin stared back at him, ‘you’re wearing a blanket.’ He replied in flat tone, before he looked away again.

Luhan rubbed the inner tight of the younger boy, ‘don’t be so mean to me.’ He whined under his breath, as the camera flashing towards them, over and over.

‘Then stop being so cute.’ Jongin grunted lowly as the blush slowly crept on his face. ‘Someday, you’ll be the death of me.’

“J-Jongin…” his voice was cracked the second he gave the phone to Jongin, “your mum sent a text.”

“Oh.” Jongin took the phone from Luhan and their fingers were brushing to each other in process. Luhan felt his throat getting dry and his eyes never left Jongin who called his mum after he read the text. His mind recalled the small moment a while ago, when their skin met and their warmth shared. It made Luhan shivered a bit.

It's unusual for him to be this sensitive. He’s a touchy person, he loves to be around his friends and he loved to show his affection towards them, because they’re all important pieces in his life, and he wanted them to know that. But when he wanted to put Jongin in the same place with others, he simply can’t. Because every time he wanted to hug Jongin, or every time he wanted to kiss Jongin to admire how handsome and how talented he was, there’s something in Luhan, restrained him to unleash his needs to touch Jongin freely and just torture him with longing.

He wondered, if it was love in different meaning than he used to know, because he never felt something like this before. This feeling towards Jongin made every relationship he built before turned into nothing. It can’t be compared with this overwhelming sensation he got when he’s with Jongin. Whether it’s when Jongin stared right into his eyes and keeps Lu to glue his gaze back to the black orbs or when he touched every possible place in Lu’s body, while whispering only sweet words for Lu to hear. It made Luhan felt thankful for being alive. He was thanked God for sent him to life in this world, where he found Jongin and love in the same place, same time.

“I love you too, mum.” Jongin grunted his sweet words as he hung up his phone call, pink tints appeared on his grumpy face. Luhan smiled a bit at seeing such cuteness. There were so many interesting things in Jongin to watch, especially the fact that he was so realistic and he hardly be nice and he lacked in showing his affection back to other people. But Luhan never hate him for that. Well, Luhan never hate him, because he loved everything about Jongin including his grumpiness. It kinda hot, though.

He was being caught staring at Jongin and he saw Jongin’s blush deepened, “what?!” the young brunette scowled at him and Luhan knew why. Jongin always hated it when Luhan stared at him lovingly, like a proud man seeing his adorable little brother. They’re not related by blood, not by appearance and definitely not by destiny. Jongin said, let Sehun be the only one who believes that Luhan was his long-lost brother in their previous life, because Jongin believes that Luhan was the person he need to share his life with. That’s simple, what tied them together in this, yet Luhan accepted it, the way Jongin described things happened in between them.

“Nothing,” Luhan looked away, tried to suppress his giggle but it was a fail, “so cute…” he said under his breath but apparently it was loud enough for Jongin to hear.

“Hey.” Luhan mewled when Jongin’s thumb and index fingers get in touch with his facial skin. “I heard that.” Jongin gritted his teeth as he pinched Luhan’s puffy cheek. Luhan whined, not because of the pain but the warmness of Jongin seeping under his skin, he simply let Jongin did as he pleased and closed his eyes, enjoying this moment bit by bit because he always love it when Jongin touched him.

“What so wrong with being cute?” Luhan finally pouted when Jongin’s heat leaves him. God knows he needs more Jongin in his life.

Jongin pointed at himself, and Luhan’s eyes stared down at his crotch. “Can you see? I have , I’m a man.” He stated the oblivious when Luhan decided to look elsewhere. He didn’t know why but since he’s with Jongin, he can’t see Jongin’s down there without being aroused. He didn’t see other guys like that. In fact, he never cared with other guys in this, twisted way.

“But I’m a man too.” No, Luhan didn’t ask Jongin to see his lower part only pointed at his chest, “People called me cute and pretty and I’m so proud of that.”

Jongin shook his head in defeat, “You’re different, hyung.” he sighed.

“How different?!”

“You’re a chick in heart.”

That sure sent a shy blush appeared on Luhan’s pale cheeks, “I’m not-…!”

Jongin’s lips twisted into a mischievous smirk and it stopped Luhan from retorted back. The older boy only sat up straight, frowning when Jongin scooted closer and leaned in to place an apologetic kiss on Lu’s now reddened cheek. Luhan moaned lowly at every part of Jongin which just pressed deep into his cheek. He can feel the flutters of eyelashes, the brush of cheekbones, the tip of nose, the hot and harsh breathing, and the slight opened pouty plump lips and it just made his world turned blank for a second. It’s not a simple peck like Jongin used to do, it was a passionate kiss, as Jongin weight pushed him back, he needed to support his own body with both his hands or he’ll fall back to the couch.

And that will be awkward, since they were kissing in front of everyone – Luhan wondered if other members see them, or if they cared – but the time Jongin pulled out a bit and kissed him again, now even longer than before, Luhan simply forget where they are and just enjoyed the heat pooled under his stomach as he grabbed Jongin front shirt with one hand, simply want to make sure this was real.

When Jongin finally retreat, Lu almost whined because he wasn’t ready for this closeness to end. But then Jongin stared at him with a warm and loving gaze, it made Luhan froze as the brunette cupped Lu’s cheek, whispering huskily,

“Happy anniversary for us…”

Tears immediately pooled under Luhan’s doe eyes, as he stared at now smiling Jongin grudgingly, can’t stop the words from exploding his heart with the long-last happiness. He sobbed silently, cursing Jongin because he thought Jongin didn’t care, he thought Jongin didn’t remember anymore with his promise a year ago…

They stared at the Facebook wall with so many emotions pulsating inside them. They shared it through their entwined fingers, can’t stop grabbing each other to strengthen their trembled feet.

‘We’re here.’ Luhan was the one who speak up. His eyes never left their group photos curled up together, limbs tangled to limbs. ‘Will we made it?’ he whispered breathlessly, as he turned at the taller boy beside him.

Jongin pointed at the date on the screen, ‘then let’s make today as the start.’ He said while smiling, ‘this is the beginning of us.’ His hand grabbed Luhan’s lithe one even tighter, ‘this is the time you and I, our couple, having a first official debut to public.’

His silly idea about coupling just made Luhan giggled. It’s silly but Luhan didn’t against it. ‘You’re not the one who decided it. Besides, how could they recognize something from four teenagers curled up like kittens?’

Jongin laughed, ‘I bet on my , honey, they’ll see it, things between us.’ He said it confidently as he took Luhan outta the multimedia room in SM Building and walked together in the empty hallway.

‘Oh, yeah?’ Luhan dared him, ‘what’s that?’

Jongin stopped walking and just stared at Lu with his usual intense gaze, ‘It’s love.’ He stated firmly, ‘there’s love in between us. That’s what I believe.’

Luhan tucked his head down, his face burned in red and he can only let out a helpless gasped. But Jongin of all people knew it’s not a rejection, because Lu walked closer until there’s no gap in between them. Then, the older boy raised his hand and grabbed the front jacked of Jongin, as Jongin heard his stuttering murmurs, ‘t-then…’ he let Jongin lifted his jaw up so now their eyes met again, ‘then today will be our first…’ he whispered shyly.

Jongin leaned down and placed a tender kiss on his pale forehead, ‘hmm, are you scared?’

Luhan closed his eyes for a while, ‘a bit.’ He admitted.

‘Relax.’ When Luhan opened his eyes again, he saw Jongin caressed his cheek with a thumb, ‘nothing bad will happen, because I’ll take a good care of us.’

‘Are you sure?’

‘I’m sure.’

‘Then promise me.’ Luhan raised his pinky, ‘what happen today, what happen in between us, promise me you’ll never forget it.’

Jongin laced their pinky, ‘I promise.’ He said, before he pecked Luhan on the cheek.

They walked again, now even closer than before.

‘Wait.’ Luhan said, ‘If you lose to your own bet, what will happen to your ?'

Jongin shrugged, ‘just...' he tapped Luhan's shoulder, 'take care of it when I'm not here anymore.’ he said it carelessly, making Luhan choked a laugh.

Luhan stared at the ceiling, his long and slim fingers grabbed the sheet close to his chest. His eyes a bit hazy but a content smile can’t stop plastering on his face. Here he was tucked inside Jongin’s arm, and he can’t ask for more. He simply turned to see Jongin’s sleeping face and admiring his beauty in this darkness.

”I love you.” Luhan snuggled into him even closer, and as if he can feel it, Jongin answered Luhan by embracing the blonde, trapped Luhan’s body in between his built one.

“Just sleep.” Luhan heard his small grunts, and Lu can’t help his own tears for coming out again. His little heart clenched so hard, feel blessed because he just found his heaven in this chaotic world. He ran his hand on Jongin’s chest, before he grabbed the cotton shirt, holding into Jongin with all his might and sobbed as he felt the warm hands s around his back, tried to ease away the worry from him.

“I love you…” Luhan keep chanting the words, ‘I love you, Jongin, I love you…”

And when Jongin hugged him tightly, Luhan finally found the right place for him and with that he drifted into the best sleep he ever had.

 


 

A/N: I hope you can feel the same with me after you read this. When I make this, I only want to cry because of all these KaiLu feels in this world >_< again, Happy 1st anniversary, KaiLu! Hope you’ve got plenty of children after this XDDDD