Luhan: I don't have boyfriend

When You're Here

I made so many AU stories in here, so I’ll post from the newest. I really like this picture, it just like a cover of a love story drama and the title is ‘LustKaution’

 

*

 

Luhan was VERY upset.

It was all started from battle code episode when suddenly he was being asked about girlfriend. He means, he can’t answer it because the question wasn’t in the script, not because he had one. He really hate himself everytime he saw his dazed face and the stupid members keep replaying the scene while teasing him if he really had one around.

There’s no use to mourn over the past, that’s what Chief told him. he had to use this opportunity to be prepared to not humiliate himself even more and created useless scandal. That’s why at the latest Korean-Chinese Friendship Concert, he kept telling himself to be ready to answer ‘No!’ if MC wanted to confirm the rumor which already spread worldwide. Indeed, at the concert the MCs asked him, and he was ready to confirm when suddenly Jongin barged in and asked why they don’t ask if he had boyfriend instead.

Great. Now he was officially dating a boy, thanks to Jongin's smart mouth.

“Hyung, are you okay?”

Luhan turned. He saw the high possibility ‘boyfriend’ aka his official pair, Oh Sehun was sleeping like a baby on the lap of Jongin’s ‘Official Wife’ while the brunette asked him in worry tone.

“I’m not okay.” Luhan sighed in defeat.

“I heard about the interview.” Dio murmured, “I hope you’re not getting into more trouble because of this rumor.”

“I hope so.” Luhan settled himself under the blanket, before he stared at Dio who was still snuggling Sehun. He wondered if their closeness counted as lover, because they hugged, they kissed, they slept together. He never knew if they took their relationship physically but guess he won’t ask for that. It’s their privacy after all.

“Just kick him off and go to sleep, Soo.” Luhan smiled at the brunette, “Don’t spoiled Sehun too much.”

Dio chuckled at hearing the older rant, “nah, just let him for more minutes.” The boy said while still ruffling the youngest hair. “He’s always like this if he missed home.”

“Fine.” Luhan turned off the bedside lamp, and soon the room became pitched black, only let the moon light peeked behind the curtain, “good night.”

“Good night, hyung.” Dio shifted carefully from his position but in the darkness, two strong hands tackled his waist as they made some low noises of bodies struggling with each other. The sound only stopped when they finally settled in a bed, eyes to eyes and lips found another lips.

Luhan the light again at hearing the kissing sound, “Seriously, Soo,” his face covered in red tint of both anger and embarrassment –he can’t decide what is it yet -  but he hissed in annoyance at both of young men, “You spoil him too much!”

They stopped kissing, just to give him a flat look –from Sehun- before Sehun kissed Dio again, “go to hell, grandpa.” The maknae said.

Dio giggled in Sehun’s mouth, “so cruel, hehe.”

It’s anger, now Luhan was sure, as he fled from his bed to lay a punch on their head, “don’t ignore me, ! And how many times I told you, no snogging in front of me!”

.

Sehun yawned, as he sat on Dio’s bed, hearing Luhan’s lecture about the danger of their friendship, “we’re not snogging hyung.” He tried to explain the situation when he found a way to interrupt the long lasting rants, “we’re purely role playing.”

Luhan shot a deathly glare at Sehun, “as whom?” he asked, he knew it was something stupid but he can’t stop his mouth from asking.

“Wolf in heat.” Sehun snickered at blushing Dio who giggled beside him, but it’s only for a second, before he was already thrown outside their shared bedroom with a message to role play with his pillow.

*

“Sehun? What’s happen to you?”

Kai watched Sehun opened the bedroom door and immediately struggled to sleep in Suho’s bed, gaining a groan from the older.

“Luhan hyung kicked me out.” Sehun pouted while now hugging EXO K leader, making Kai looked at them in interest. But he’s still watching in silent.

“You deserved it.” Suho laughed at the maknae, “Are you so happy, he told everyone you’re both dating so you finally jump him?”

Sehun make gesture of throwing up, “hyung, please.” He murmured while drifting into sleep, “it’s all in the script, that’s what you told me, right?”

“Right.” Suho patted his hair, “it’s okay. Just sleep here. Tomorrow you can apologize to Luhan, whatever it is about.”

It’s all in the script. Kai can’t sleep anymore after hearing it. He decided to walk out from his bedroom and think. Of course, the friendship and skin ship are real. They were close because they decided to be. But this love isn’t a passionate one, not because they saw each other in the eyes and then they felt their heart exploded from so many unnecessary reasons. They’re in love because they were living together and they fight the same dream and they simply only have each other here.

That’s why it called Bromance.

Kai scratched his head, now, why he was thinking about this, he asked himself as he walked at the kitchen to drink a glass of water. While drinking he tried to avert his mind by thinking if he should cook something to spend his free time or if he should wake Dio up to cook for him.

Now that he thought about it, it has been a while since he hung out with Dio. Because of their tight schedule and rearranged roommates, he had short time meeting with the boy and truthfully he was pissed cause Sehun took advantage of being Dio’s roommate and dominating all Dio’s free time. Not that he was there, when Dio was free, but still…

“Hey sweet pea.”

He knocked on the bedroom door, using the special name which became a joke at first then because it sounds cute and Kai was weak with cute things, he keep calling Dio like that in private, “are you sleeping, already?”

*

Luhan grunted when he heard a knock. ! He felt so y today he will burn this house if Sehun couldn’t know when to give up! There’s a limit to be stubborn! He said much to himself while uncovered himself and ended struggling with his cover. TTTT!!! Why this blanket ask a fight too from him.

‘Hey, sweet pea.’

The pink haired boy rolled over and fall from his bed with a loud thump. But with that he was free from his pink animated cover as he could stand on his feet again. He stomped on his cover grudgingly, accusing it to have conspiracy with Sehun to make him suffer.

‘Are you sleeping already?’

Luhan head perked up. Now that he heard the voice clearly, it’s not Sehun but Jongin’s, husky and y –wait- just voice. No add on. Just Jongin’s voice on the door. Ah, why he suddenly had short of breath, and why his heart thumped out so loud over hearing Jongin’s voice behind his door. This is not right.

‘I missed you.’

Luhan slapped both his cheeks, hard, so he would snap back to reality although his eyes became teary and his face became stung. Come on, he whined at his own heart beats, the sweet words wasn’t for him! It’s for Jongin’s wife who already sleeping like dead, while Luhan can’t express how lucky Dio was to get Jongin as his pair. Rumor in SM said Jongin was a great lover and he always take care of his partner like a Queen.

If only it was me…

Luhan shook his head, no, no, no, he shouldn’t think about this. Aish, he should get to the door and said to Jongin that his attempt was useless cause Dio was already in the dream land and his sweet talk only make Luhan embarrassed, no, not the right word, harassed, no, why he had to get harassed by Jongin’s words?

‘Fine.’

Luhan became tensed again, as his eyes glued back to the closed door, feel the chill around his back spine when he heard Jongin’s laugh but it’s not because of the fear, ‘I’ll wait here until you opened the door for me, even though it will take eternity.” It’s cliché as if Jongin was reading it out of the scenario, but at those words came through Jongin soft whispers Luhan suddenly felt a broken heart. How shameless of him, enjoying something which not for him. it’s a pleasure for Dio to get showered by such beautiful and caring words, while him, he deserved nothing rather than a joke.

Luhan walked at the door, now he didn’t have intention to open the door for Jongin. He only let his head bumped at the wooden surface, ready to throw any insult for the boy who made him this close to get crushed alive.

“I love you, Jongin...”

Luhan froze.

Crap.

He covered his own lips, as the breath completely gone and let his throat getting dry. As if he was already drank a poison, he stared at the door which now turned silent and the real fear began pouring all over him. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! He can’t stop cursing inside his mind, it’s only a day but it’s like his whole life already over.

He was in between of opening the door and punched Jongin in the face for making him thinking like girls and saying something girly, or throwing himself outside the window and became a ghost who haunt Jongin for the rest of the boy life,

But then he heard another bump and another whisper,

“I love you too, Luhan hyung…”

*

When it comes to Luhan hyung, there’s always unnecessary reason for falling in love.

He realized it’s not Dio who wake up at hearing the noise in the bedroom, cause Luhan hyung always noisy whatever he did and wherever he goes. But that’s his charm. He was always so bright and lively and no one could find a reason to hate him.

In no time, the target changed in his mind, as he bit his bottom lips to send Luhan a new attack,

“I missed you…” it’s funny to say it cause they were always together these days. Not only for job but also they played game together, they ate together and sometimes they shared bathroom, not together that gross stuff only being done by BaekYeol, but it's one after another.

But there’s always spark for Luhan, always love in forbidden way although Kai didn’t have to explain how he wanted to take Luhan to be his lover. He wanted to date Luhan he keep telling the boy from his gaze, he wanted to be the ‘said’ boyfriend and become the part of Luhan’s private life but, the pink haired Princess could always get away from him just because the boy was ‘pure’, ‘innocence’, ‘dense’ and any other cute titles given by other members and fans.

“Fine.” Kai can’t help but let a slightly darker chuckle passed his lips cause he was ready to know what will happen if Luhan hyung hear this,

“I’ll wait here until you opened the door for me, even though it will take eternity.”

The words may sound chessy, even cheap and he thought Luhan probably want to lay a punch or two at him now. But it was truly from his heart, so Kai planned that he will grab Luhan and stole a kiss before Luhan killed him. At least with that he hoped he could die in peace.

He heard the sound of step approaching the door, and his heart began marching wildly and he was ready to grab Luhan if the older boy opening the door, but then, he was freezing when he heard a soft bump on the door following by a low yet desperate murmur,

‘I love you, Jongin…’

He expected rejection and he was ready to throw away his life under Luhan’s mercy, so he didn’t have idea how to deal with this. His body felt like scattered into pieces, blessed his life to get to hear such beautiful words for him, coming out from the man he loved with passion. The words made him still for one, no, probably five long minutes cause he need to feel if he wasn’t in his dream, until some parts of his body forced him to just accept the reality,

And of course, return the favor.

Kai ran his hand on the surface, a true smile appeared on his face as he rested his temple on the door and gathered all the love he had in him,

“I love you too, Luhan hyung.”

And then you might already know what will happen next.

 

*

 

End

 

*

So, is it sweet enough for you hehehe? Thank you for reading!