Lies

Aren't You Suppose To Be Mine?

 

Yu Kwon was hurt. He was hurt but mostly disappointed when Jiho walked through his hospital room door instead of Minhyuk. He’d promised that he wouldn’t leave him yet here was his little messenger telling him that he had to go somewhere. The red head sighed and rubbed his forehead.

 

“And where exactly did Minhyuk go?” Too annoyed to use honorifics he questioned the young leader.

 

“Manager-ssi called and he needed hyung right away. I don’t know what for though…” Jiho lied. Coming up with the quickest reasonable response he could.

 

Minhyuk had texted him that he needed to head to the hospital right away and that he “couldn’t take it”. Whatever that meant, Jiho still didn’t know but would soon find out when he found his elder later and questioned him.

 

To Jiho it was like Minhyuk was playing a game. He would only reveal some and keep the rest inside. Then he would reveal some more when he had new information or feelings to hide inside. It was irritating and Jiho was sick and tired of it. He just wanted his hyungs to get along and be happy but it wasn’t as simple as he wanted it to be. Life wasn’t all unicorns and rainbows but Jiho sure as hell wish it were.

 

Noticing the older staring at him Jiho spoke first. “So how exactly did this happen? And when is it getting fixed?”

 

Although Minhyuk was a problem so was Yu Kwon’s foot. What were they suppose to do without a member for the next couple of months while they promote? He was the leader; he was supposed to figure things out. But this seemed like something he’d never thought would happen.

 

“I thought Minhyuk hyung would have told you…” He saw Jiho shake his head and sighed. “Well he can’t do anything right now, can he?” Yu Kwon mumbled to himself.

 

“I was dancing and I misplaced my foot and fell down. I couldn’t stand up so hyung brought me here. When we got it x-rayed the doctor told me it was a fracture so he’d have to operate which happens in like,” he checked his phone, “an hour or so.”

 

Yu Kwon’s eyes widened and his jaw dropped slightly. He completely forgot about his surgery since he was so mad at his hyung right now. His breathes started becoming shorter and his grip on the blankets tightened every second. The leader quickly stood and put his hands on Yu Kwon’s shoulders shaking him to get his attention.

 

“Kwonnie hyung! What’s the problem? Why are you like this? Oh my god, you’re not gunna start hyperventilating are you?” Jiho spat questions to his face only to get single words in between breathes from Yu Kwon.

“Surgery…hour…can’t…foot…never…dance…” It didn’t make much sense but Jiho got the gist of it.

 

“Kwonnie! Kwonnie hyung! Nothing is going to go wrong in that operating room. Take deep breathes c’mon Kwonnie. I don’t want you staying here longer than you have to for having a seizure. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out.” Once the smaller boy calmed down his grip on the uncomfortable hospital bedding was still the same.

 

“Hyung, nothing is going to go wrong in that room. I’ll be here for you the whole time. I’ll wait until you get out and even until you wake up, alright? There’s nothing to be afraid of.” Jiho tried to soothe him but when the dancer slowly turned his head toward the rapper with a menacing look on his face, Jiho fumbled back a step, shocked.

 

“You’ll be here the whole time? Ha! Like I haven’t heard that one. You’ll leave just like Minhyuk did and I’ll be here, all alone. Why don’t you just leave now so I can get used to the lonliness?” Yu Kwon coldly spat into Jiho’s face.

 

“Look, I didn’t do anything wrong. There’s no reason to be mad at me for what Minhyuk hyung did. And there was no preventing it. Manger-ssi needed him for something, it’s not like it was his fault.”

 

“He didn’t even text me that he was leaving or tell me personally! The cafeteria is just downstairs, it couldn’t have been too much of a hassle to walk up here.” Yu Kwon scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest.

 

Jiho sighed and roller his eyes, not being able to defend his hyung any longer he plopped back into his chair and pulled out his phone.

One new message.

 

Tell him I’m sorry.

-Minhyuk

___________________________________________

Shortest update ever? I think so! I'm sorry, but I really needed to update something since I didn't this weekend. I'll update again tomorrow but  I can't promise anything lengthy. 

COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY~

READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND ENJOY MY LOVELIES <3