Run

Aren't You Suppose To Be Mine?

 

Minhyuk stood close enough to gaze at the smaller boy but far enough so that if he woke up he could b-line it for the door without the red head knowing he was ever there.

 

According to Jiho the operation went well and there were no difficulties. Although there were some problems when trying to sedate the dancer as he was panicking and wouldn’t stop moving. Not to mention he threatened to bite the nurse’s arm off if she got too close with the needle. A couple of nurses and Jiho ended up having to hold him down so they could stick the needle in his arm. The last thing Yu Kwon did before passing out was glare at the leader and threaten to tie him to the railroad tracks when he woke up.

 

Minhyuk expected to find an angry and worn out Jiho when he arrived at the younger’s room but luckily for him Jiho stepped out for a couple minutes. It didn’t matter where, as long as Minhyuk could put off the yelling and screaming he was sure to get from the blonde.

 

He sighed and smiled slightly at the peaceful sleeping boy, wishing he could go over there and sit down next to the bed so that when he woke up, Minhyuk would be the first thing he saw. But he knew if he did that then he was sure to get a cold response and even more yelling and screaming and hitting than Jiho would give him. He wanted to apologize. He really did. But now wasn’t the right time. Then again, when would be the right time? Would it be better to apologize now even though he only half means it or later when his heart had more time to heal?

 

He was interrupted by his thoughts when he was yanked out of the room by the wrist. He looked at the man who grabbed him and mentally slapped himself for not paying attention to the door. How was he supposed to explain to Jiho what he did? He felt he had a good reason enough but would the rapper? His head was filled with so many questions but so was the leader’s.

 

The dancer was brought to the entrance of the hospital and was shoved onto a wooden bench next to the door. At least he knew that if he got hurt he could be taken care of immediately.

 

Jiho had his hands on his hips with his back facing the elder. He had so many questions but what was the right one to ask first? He figured the most obvious.

 

“You do know how mad Yu Kwon is at you, right?”

 

Minhyuk nodded waiting for the rampage to continue but was responded with questions he had to answer.

 

“Why did you leave in the first place? Did you even know how much you would hurt Kwonnie when you left? So you leave me to deal with it? Are you freaking stupid? I hope you realize that I didn’t tell Kwonnie what you told me to tell him. I’m not your stupid messenger.” His voice getting louder and angrier every question and statement said.

 

Minhyuk sighed and simply stated, “Look, I know your mad and I know he’s mad and I’m sorry for bringing you into this but I didn’t really have anyone else to turn to. I left because I overheard Yu Kwon on the phone…” He didn’t want to say it, but he knew he had to. He looked up at Jiho who motioned him to continue.

 

“…He was talking to his girlfriend. His girlfriend, Jiho! He even called her ‘noona’! His freaking girlfriend… I couldn’t deal with it, I just couldn’t.”

 

Jiho sat down next to him and put a hand on his shoulder. He really didn’t want to comfort the boy as he was pissed at him but how could he not? The person he loved already had someone.

 

“I understand that you’re upset but you have to stay strong, hyung. Couldn’t you just stay by his side this one time?”

 

“No! No, I couldn’t,” the older stood up and yelled, shocking the leader, “How would you feel if you knew Kyung was dating someone behind all of our backs? Huh? You would feel the same way!”

 

“Wh-what are you t-talking about, hyung?” A faint hint of blush spread across the rapper’s cheeks.

 

“C’mon Jiho, we all know you have a little crush on Kyungie. No need to be so embarrassed.” The dancer said nonchalantly.

 

Meanwhile Jiho’s face was burning with embarrassment. He stood up, looked away and starting fanning himself to get his face to return to its normal color. He looked back and Minhyuk and glared.

 

“This isn’t about my love life, this is about your’s.”

“I don’t even have one and probably never will with the way things are going now.” Minhyuk scoffed.

 

“Yah! By how you’re acting it seems that you don’t even want him! If you want him you have to fight for him. And if you don’t come out victorious then you’ll still stay by his side. If you really love him than you’ll put on a fake smile and be happy for him so you can see him happy. That’s what you want right? For Yu Kwon to always be happy?”

 

Minhyuk nodded. He felt like an with the way he has been treating Yu Kwon lately.

 

“Well he isn’t too happy now. So what are you going to do about it? Huh?” Jiho slightly leaned forward and poked his finger hard into the elder’s chest.

 

“I…I’ll go apologize.” Minhyuk said timidly. Although he was older, Jiho seemed to have more knowledge on the topic of love. He chose to trust the blonde and hopefully things would turn out right. He was always a little intimidated by him.

 

“And?” Jiho questioned.

 

Minhyuk gave Jiho a confused look. What else was he suppose to do? He couldn’t just confess his undying love for him once the red head woke up!

 

Jiho scoffed and looked at the dancer incredulously. “Are you serious? God, do I have to do everything around here?” He mumbled to himself but loud enough for Minhyuk to hear. “Go to him. Make sure that you’re the first thing he sees when he wakes up. You’re going to apologize and you’re going to put on a smile no matter how much it hurts. You’re going to have the relationship you guys had before he started seeing this girl. You are going to gradually fight for him and you won’t give up. No more crying, Minhyuk-hyung. I’m tired of it. You’ve shed too many tears and quite frankly it’s girly. Be a man and man up and take back what’s your’s.”

 

Minhyuk smiled and pulled the taller man into a hug. Jiho was always there for the members no matter what. He didn’t seem like he cared but he did. He cared a lot, especially for s. The blonde would do anything to make sure that his family was happy and if they weren’t he would try and fix the problem quickly. Although this problem will take some time it does have a solution. Minhyuk just has to work at it.

 

“Thank you, Jiho.” He patted the younger’s shoulder before running back into the hospital building while Jiho watched him with a proud smile on his face.

 

Minhyuk again was running. Hasn’t he been running too much lately? He ran down this hallway and up these stairs and down that hallway and up some more stairs.

 

Damnit! Why is this hospital so freakin’ complicated? Yu Kwon’s room just also happened to be moved on the top floor, didn’t it? Minhyuk thought to himself.

 

As he turned the last corner he prayed that Yu Kwon was still knocked out and he prayed that he’d have a little time to actually plan what he was going to say: just saying “I’m sorry” won’t do the job.

 

He stepped into the room and quickly made his way over to Yu Kwon’s bed but realized that the younger was stirring. He shifted slightly and tried to lie on his side but couldn’t due to the large cast on his leg. He winced in pain and scrunched up his face, a gesture that Minhyuk found adorable. The red head rubbed his eyes and they slowly fluttered open. He looked around and noticed that this wasn’t the room that he was in before the surgery. That’s right…the surgery.

 

“OhmygodJihodidthesurgerygowell-wait…” Yu Kwon said at the speed of light and shot his head toward the right where Jiho was supposed to be sitting. Instead it was the raven-haired boy that abandoned him in his time of need.

 

“What are you doing here?” Yu Kwon glared at his elder and crossed his arms. He didn’t care if he seemed hostile, he needed Minhyuk and he just left him with Jiho. He’d much rather have Minhyuk.

 

Minhyuk frowned at his tone of voice and clasped his hands together. “Yu Kwon, I’m really sorry that I left you. The manager needed me immediately and I couldn’t just deny his request could I? I called Jiho in hopes that you would have someone to go through this with you. I’m sorry that I’ve been acting like a jerk lately, too. It’s just that I found out something that I didn’t really want to know and it kind of made me depressed. But… I think I’m getting over it. Yea… I think I am.” The last part was said more to himself than to the bewildered dancer in front of him.

 

He was depressed? Minhyuk was depressed about something and Yu Kwon didn’t know? Scratch that. Minhyuk didn’t tell Yu Kwon what he was depressed about? He thought that they trusted each other with everything, unless…it was about him? What did Yu Kwon do to make Minhyuk depressed though?

 

“Hyung… you’re not depressed because of me are you?” He said rather timidly. He mentally slapped himself for going so soft on Minhyuk in a matter of seconds. God, he was like a puppy; you couldn’t say no to those damned eyes.

 

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. Minhyuk thought sarcastically to himself.

 

“What would you have done to make me upset?” The dancer lied and chuckled slightly before speaking again, “It’s nothing Kwonnie. It’s family matters, that’s all. Nothing for you to be too worried about.” He pat the younger’s head and smiled slightly.

 

One day he would tell Yu Kwon the truth: the whole truth. The whole story from beginning to end on Minhyuk’s what seems to be failing love life. But he needs time. Time can heal all wounds right? That’s what Minhyuk needs right now. Time. 

__________________________________________

This seems a little rushed doesn't it? I'm sorry, the ending was kind of rushed. I plannd to make it longer but it's late so I decided to cut it off here and continue next chapter.

Ooo lala Zico has a little crush now doesn't he? Zico likes Kyungie, Zico likes Kyungie~ <3

COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY~ PLEASE READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND ENJOY MY LOVELIES~