Speeding

Aren't You Suppose To Be Mine?

 

Minhyuk was speeding down the familiar highway and it was more than dangerous as his tears were blurring his vision. He thought that the tears had stopped for the time being but the just kept on flowing. He’s probably cried enough for half of Seoul in the past couple months.

 

When he saw the desired building in sight he hurriedly parked his car and ran up the stairs. He didn’t care if he ran through the whole building looking like a complete idiot. He heard his name being called multiple times but he never stopped to say hello or give a reason or even pay respect to an elder. His mind focused on that one room at the end of the hall. That one room which he frequented too often with Jiho.

 

Once at the door, he slammed it open so hard that it bounced off the wall, causing the three men who were once laughing to abruptly stop and stare at the emotional boy. Jihoon and Kyung looked confused with worry while Jiho had just plain concern and worry written all over his face. He knew why he was like this so it was obvious that Jiho would be worried beyond compare.

 

“Kyung, Maknae, why don’t you take a break. I need to talk to hyung for a little bit.” Jiho said, his eyes never leaving the older.

 

“Uh, sure…Let’s go, Jihoon.” Kyung said and grabbed the younger by the arm, hauling him out of the room, past Minhyuk who had now stepped inside the room to make way for the two younger boys.

 

As soon as the two boys were out of the room Jiho rushed out of his seat to the door, quickly closing it to just draw his attention back to Minhyuk. He grabbed him by the shoulders and moved him to the couch and sat him down with no resistance. Jiho pulled up the rolling office chair so he could sit in front of him and tried to get Minhyuk to look at his face since he dropped his head down to stare at his hands in his lap.

 

Jiho leaned in and cupped Minhyuk’s face with both his hands, “Hyung, look at me. Do you want to tell me what happened?” Jiho asked, his voice soft.

 

“I’m so stupid…” Minhyuk sobbed, tears still streaming down his face.

 

Jiho sighed and rubbed away some tears with the pads of his thumbs, “Minhyuk, you’re not stupid. C’mon tell me what happened. You were with Kwonnie, right?”

 

Minhyuk shyly nodded and brought his hands to Jiho’s so that he was no longer in his grasp. “He kept asking me about what happened and I refused to tell him so we went out. He said he’d relax if we weren’t in the confines of our dorm. We were talking and he kept pushing it and I just wanted him to shut up so I…” He explained and trailed off, sparing some details here and there that weren’t necessarily important.

 

Jiho leaned even further to Minhyuk and put a hand on his shoulder, “What did you do, Minhyuk?”

 

Minhyuk hesitated before barely whispering, “I kissed him…”

 

Jiho withdrew his hand and got off of the rolling chair but quickly took a seat next to Minhyuk, wrapping his arm around his shoulder. “Minhyuk…”

 

“I told him to wait. To not tell me anything until he’s positive about his answer,” the dancer choked out. His sobs had stopped but his throat felt like it was closing up and he had trouble breathing and speaking. “After that I ran away and just walked. I don’t know how far I walked but it was pretty far if I was gone for more than an hour.” He chuckled. An empty chuckle that seemed forced. “I came back, dropped him off at the dorm and then came here… I don’t expect him to be there when we come back. He can’t face me and I’m more than positive that I can’t face him.”

 

Jiho was silent for a little bit and Minhyuk wasn’t even sure if he was listening to him until he spoke up, “I… I’m really not sure what I’m suppose to say.”

 

Minhyuk took Jiho’s arm off of him and looked at him, his red eyes begging to droop down and be closed for a couple of hours. “You don’t have to say anything. This is all up to Yu Kwon now. Although, I’m pretty sure I know the answer…”

 

“Minhyuk-“

 

“I just want to sleep. I’ll take a nap here, okay? You can call Kyung and Jihoon back in if you want.” Minhyuk gently pushed Jiho off the couch so he could lie down.

 

“Minhyuk-“

 

“It’s fine, Jiho. I can just wait.” He closed his eyes and heard Jiho sigh and sit back down in the office chair, rolling over to the soundboard and computer.

 

“I’m just editing now, so Kyung and Jihoon can stay out there. It’ll be quieter.” Jiho said, being considerate for the broken boy lying on the couch five feet away from him.

 

Minhyuk hummed and crossed his arms over his chest letting the music from the speakers and Jiho’s soft rapping lull him to sleep like a child. It didn’t take long until he was fully into dreamland, dreaming of a perfect life.

 

Minhyuk stirred from the bright sunlight pouring in from drawn curtains. He glanced at the clock on the wooden nightstand and he groaned when it said 8:37. It was the weekend and he was allowed to sleep in. Why was his body waking him up earlier than needed?

 

The raven-haired boy rolled over to wrap his arm around the person that shared a bed with him and frowned when all he felt was cold empty space. He felt around the white sheets for a body but didn’t feel anything and finally opened his eyes. He huffed in annoyance when he realized the other boy had already gotten up. He didn’t remember him telling him that he had to go somewhere yesterday. He sighed and sat up on their queen-sized bed, looking at the quite neat room. For two boys, the house was strangely clean because of Minhyuk’s motherly boyfriend. He chuckled, recalling yesterday when he was yelling at him for leaving one sock on the floor.

 

He looked back to the nightstand and smiled brightly when he saw a paper Starbucks cup and with grabby hands, reached for the hot drink. He brought the cup to his lips and took a sip of the hot liquid. He smiled and decided to get out of bed to search for the younger. He slipped on a pair of pajama pants, having only slept in a wife beater and boxers, and then headed down the stairs.

 

During his decent he could smell the lovely aroma of eggs and bacon and quickened his pace, eager for breakfast even if it was still too early. He snuck into the large kitchen quietly and saw the red head humming a tune. He was flipping the eggs when Minhyuk snuck up behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist setting his coffee down on the counter beforehand.

 

“Ah! Oh god, Minhyuk, you scared me. I could have burned myself, you know!” The younger scolded.

 

“I’m sorry, Kwonnie.” Minhyuk said with a pout on his face and Yu Kwon scoffed. Minhyuk kissed the younger’s shoulder, then made his way up to his neck.

 

“Minhyuk, stop.” He whined. Minhyuk just chuckled and continued leaving a trail of kisses up the boy’s neck to his jaw.


“Minhyuk.” Yu Kwon whined again but it sounded farther away. Minhyuk still continued with his kisses up the younger’s jaw.

 

“Minhyuk.”

 

Yu Kwon sounded so far away now and soon his wonderful life was being ripped away from him and he could feel himself being shaken awake. He figured it was Jiho, who was going home and he didn’t want to leave the elder here.

 

Minhyuk slowly opened his eyes and was more than startled when a mop of red hair and not blonde invaded his senses. He was sobbing and was awkwardly crouching onto the floor so that he was level with Minhyuk’s eyes but not crushing his still injured but almost healed foot.

 

“Minhyuk.” He sobbed and the elder sat up and Yu Kwon adjusted himself so that he was on his knees. He quickly was pulled into a rib-crushing hug and the dancer’s muffled sobs were still heard even if his face was buried in Minhyuk’s shirt.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry, Minhyuk.”

____________________________________________

UPDATE DAYS ARE CHANGED TO SUNDAYS! SO DO NOT ASK ME TO UPDATE BECAUSE IT WILL BE UPDATED ON SUNDAY. SUNDAY USA EST TIME. 

so yes, of course you guys expected Minhyuk to go to Jiho! Where else did you think he'd go? Oh but plot twist, it's Yu Kwon who woke him up and not Jiho.

so this is quick cause again its late and yea this is slowly getting closer and closer to an end. Maybe 4 more chapters? Idk we'll see how fast or slow I can get the ending to go

COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY~ PLEASE READ, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE MY LOVELIES~ <3