Chair

Aren't You Suppose To Be Mine?

 

“Because that’s not reality.”

 

Both Jiho and Minhyuk’s head shot to the door in surprise when the heard the familiar boy’s voice. He closed the study door quietly behind him as he made his way to the wooden chair in the corner of the room, also taking a seat to join the conversation.

 

“By the way, Minhyuk, thank’s for keeping me in the loop with all that’s happening. ‘Cause I totally wasn’t the one to help you out before Jiho even knew.” The elder rolled his eyes and stated sarcastically.

 

“Sorry, Taeilie…”

“Nah, it’s fine, but I’m still apart of this right? Do you wanna brief me on what happened? I already heard part of what happened today.” He stated plainly looking at both younger boys for an explanation.

 

“Wait… this happened like an hour ago, were you eaves dropping on us?” Jiho stated is shock and the apparently not so innocent elder.

 

“No, Jiho, I was not eaves dropping on you guys. I just happened to have my ear pressed up against the door to hear what you were saying,” Taeil said with sarcasm dripping from every word that left his mouth, “Yes, Jiho! I was frickin’ eaves dropping you moron! God, you’re not the brightest light bulb in the building, are you?” He slightly yelled while hitting the leader on the shoulder for being a .

 

Minhyuk interrupted their growing banter and asked Taeil, “Hyung, so at what part in this story did you become a side character?”

 

Taeil and Jiho looked at Minhyuk like he lost his mind, “That was the weirdest way to phrase that question but, okay, whatever floats your boat, Hyukkie,” Taeil pat the younger’s shoulder, “After that day we went the park was the last I heard about anything. I didn’t even get a real synopsis of Yu Kwon’s injury so start there.”

 

“Alright, well, Yu Kwon was the in the studio as soon as I was coming back and he fell and broke his foot. I drove him to the hospital and we later found out that he had a fracture and needed surgery. After that we both fell asleep in the hospital. Then the next day I went to go get food and when I came back I overheard him talking on the phone with his…” even now he still struggled to say the word, “…girlfriend.”

 

“Woah, hold your horses. Girlfriend? Did you get a name?” Taeil interrupted.

 

“No, all I know is that she’s older ‘cause he called her ‘noona’.”

 

So that’s who that was, He thought. “Hmm…alright, go on.” Taeil said pensively. Minhyuk gave him a confused look but was pressed to go on with what happened.

“I couldn’t take it at that point, so I left and told Jiho to come in my place. Yu Kwon then had his surgery and I came back after being lectured by this person,” he pointed to Jiho who put his hands in the air in mock surrender, “and then went back to go see Yu Kwon and you know the rest.”

 

“And this happened in the course of two days? God, I missed a lot… So the main problem now is Yu Kwon has a girlfriend and he told you to leave without any reason whatsoever.”

 

“Pretty much.”

“That about sums it up.” Both younger boys replied.

 

“What exactly did you say to Yu Kwon before he told you to leave?” Taeil questioned. He seemed to have a lead on something and as long as Minhyuk answered him well enough he may even have a solution to their problems. Thank god for Taeil.

 

“I don’t know, I can’t remember exactly. I said something along the lines of ‘I can’t tell you, Yu Kwon’.” Minhyuk threw his head back again in frustration.

 

“You couldn’t tell him why you were mad at him… well that makes sense to us but not for Yu Kwon. He’s probably just frustrated. How would you feel if someone told you that you did something wrong but they wouldn’t tell you what it was? That’s exactly what position Kwonnie’s in.” Taeil stared at the ground while saying this, trying to organize his brain and find that one vital piece of information. Searching through all the texts and phone calls and pictures of this one certain person’s phone was going through the elder’s mind. He didn’t even notice the other two boys gawking at him. Taeil had been here for about five minutes, had just been briefed on the situation and already solved half of their problems. If he weren’t a singer, he’d probably have cured cancer by now or be the next best Dr. Phil.

 

As Taeil continued racking his brain for that one name when Jiho spoke up, “Well that’s one problem out of the way…sort of. I mean we can’t really tell Yu Kwon why, well at least not yet but at least we know why he told you to leave so suddenly.”

 

Minhyuk nodded, “Yeah, but we still have one more problem that we can’t necessarily fix. Even if we do find out who she is or even if Kwonnie introduces her to us, it’s not like I can break them up and make him date me. I’m note even sure if he swings my way…” Minhyuk said quietly, losing more and more confidence that Yu Kwon would ever even say yes if he did ask him out.

 

“Hyung, you’ve seen the way he talks and treats you: all that skinship and stuff. How could he not swing your way? C’mon, I don’t even touch Kyung that much.” Jiho said reassuringly, not even realizing the piece of information he leaked out.

 

Minhyuk looked up and his smirk was diabolically evil. Before he didn’t really get a positive answer from the boy but now it was certain. He could already feel all the jeers running through his head.

 

Jiho tilted his head and looked confused, “What? What did I- Holy , I did not just say that!” He yelled now realizing what the dancer was smirking about. Minhyuk was not laughing hysterically at the flustered leader who was desperately trying to get the dancer to stop.

 

“Jiho likes Kyung~ Jiho likes Kyung~” He sang while holding the taller man back who kept swearing at him in who knows how many languages.

 

They continued their banter until Jaehyo knocked on the door rather loudly and told them to shut up. After that they both burst into a giggle fit, completely out of character from their performing selves.

 

Taeil on the other hand was still staring at a patch of carpet on the floor, searching every part of his brain for that one name. Out of all the names in his head none of them seemed to be the right one. Lucky for him, Yu Kwon wasn’t a super sappy partner and kept the contact name as her name instead of something like “Yeobo” or “Baby <3”. If that happened, then there would be no way of figuring out until the young dancer finally told the members. But who knows how long that could take?

 

It was then that the two boys noticed the quietness of the vocalist and decided to question him. But before they could get a word out he jumped out of his seat and yelled, “Jun Sun Hye!”

 

“Who?” Minhyuk and Jiho asked in unison.

 

“Jun Sun Hye is the girl that is dating Yu Kwon.”

__________________________________________

Short chapter, deal with it :P My creative juices aren't really flowing and I kind of didn't know how to do this chapter so I just went with whatever my brain came up with.

So, Taeil made a re-appearence :D YAY. He'll probably be in the story more. Also, Taeil found out who Kwonnie is dating...ooohh how did he figure that out? I don't know! (lol yes I do)

COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY~ READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND ENJOY MY BABIES <3