River

Aren't You Suppose To Be Mine?

 

It didn’t matter to Minhyuk what Jiho told Yu Kwon when he got to the hospital. He didn’t really care anyway because all Minhyuk did was run.

He ran.

And ran.

And ran.

He ran so far that when the tears finally dried up and slipped off his cheek and the blurriness was not longer in his eyes, he was at the Han River.

 

He took shelter to an empty bench and sat on the edge, closest to the big tree towering over it. He put his palms to his face, wiping away the rest of the tears that continued to fall. The dancer looked around then pulled his hood up realizing that he was an idol in a public place with lots of people who could easily recognize him even if they weren’t a big idol group. Lucky for him, he happened to run to a pretty desolate part of the river where there weren’t many people walking around. Not to mention it was midday in the middle of the week.

 

Minhyuk wasn’t sure what he hated more right now: himself or his feelings. He hated himself because it was his fault for spending so much time with the younger. His fault that every day he would come to like Yu Kwon more and more. His fault that Yu Kwon got hurt. His fault that Yu Kwon was probably furious with him right now. It was his fault for everything.

 

Then again his feelings just decided to take over one day and decided that “Lee Minhyuk will fall head over heels and forever love Kim Yu Kwon even if he has a lover already”. He wanted nothing more than to rip his feelings out of his chest and throw them into the river and watch them flow into the ocean and forever be forgotten. Yet he knew that he couldn’t do that as much he wanted to. As much as he wanted to go back in time and confess his love to Yu Kwon earlier so that maybe he’d have a chance, he couldn’t. He couldn’t do anything.

Minhyuk was numb with pain.

The singer leaned his head back against the back of the bench letting his hood fall off and reveal his face. He would try to put the hood back on but he didn’t care. He didn’t care if people recognized him. He didn’t care if he got stared at. He didn’t care if he was questioned why his eyes were red and puffy. He didn’t care if there was a picture of him in a news article tomorrow. He didn’t care.

 

But he really did care.

He cared a lot.

For Yu Kwon.

 

He cared tremendously for the little red head and sometimes he hated himself for caring so much. He never cared for anyone else before so why him? This was frustrating and sometimes Minhyuk just couldn’t deal with it.

 

He sighed and closed his eyes thinking of how Jiho was doing with Yu Kwon. He didn’t really give the leader a reason why he left. He would think about telling him later. But he really thought about what Yu Kwon was thinking. Minhyuk promised to stay by his side, to be there for his surgery, that he would be there to support him throughout these couple months yet here he was, bailing on him in the first couple hours. But he had a good reason right? Or was Minhyuk just overreacting? He would get over it soon right? He could just bury his feelings and force a smile whenever Yu Kwon mentioned his beloved. It shouldn’t be hard right?

 

Feeling guilty about leaving Yu Kwon he pulled out his phone. He hovered his finger over Yu Kwon’s contact but then scrolled up to Jiho’s name. He clicked on it and quickly typed out a message before he threw his phone into the river due to frustration and just a whole bunch of emotions mixed together.

 

He felt like a witch just threw every feeling in the world into a big cauldron, mixed it up, and drugged Minhyuk with it. He rubbed his temples letting Jiho deal with the rest.

 

Jiho flipped out his phone after plopping on the chair when he felt it vibrate in his pocket.

One new message.

 

Tell him I’m sorry.

-Minhyuk

__________________________

I kept my word and wrote another chapter! Woot! High-five to myself! XD

Again a short chapter but hey, you get what you get so don't complain :P

I now know exactly what I'm doing with this story but for some things I'm not quite sure how to get there so be patient please~ I will not give up on this story until I feel satisfied!

COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY! READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND ENJOY MY LOVELIES~

P.S. BLOCK B FIGHTING! I knew about them suing their company for awhile but I always forgot to mention it. I hope things go well and they won't disband. If they do I'll cry T^T KEEP ON FIGHTING BLOCK B. DO YOU WANNA B? BLOCK B!