Water

Aren't You Suppose To Be Mine?

 

It had been a little less than two months since Yu Kwon’s incident and also two months since the trio came up with their little plan of sorts.

 

After Yu Kwon refusing to answer Minhyuk’s calls and ignoring him for the first couple of days after he returned home, he finally cornered the boy in one of the rooms. He apologized and reluctantly Yu Kwon decided to forgive him. Although he didn’t trust him fully (and probably wouldn’t until he told him what Yu Kwon had done), they were back to their normal friendship.

 

Also Yu Kwon had officially posted on his twitter that he was dating the model Jun Sun Hye to which the fans had different reactions. Some were upset that he was dating, while other already figured it out, and others were happy that he found someone even if he is an idol.


Yu Kwon had told the members before he confronted his manager and agency about it and while everyone was happy, Minhyuk, Jiho and Taeil had to feign their happiness for the boy. Even if Taeil and Jiho were genuinely happy that the boy had a relationship they didn’t necessarily condone it fully as they couldn’t stand seeing the older dancer upset.

 

As for the reaction of Yu Kwon’s injury, a lot of BBC’s were upset and were sad that all seven of them couldn’t perform on stage as a group. All of Block B seemed less enthusiastic on stage and looked a little down because they couldn’t perform as a family. All idol groups that have a missing member could relate to the loss. It doesn’t feel complete. You have to alter the dance because that member or members aren’t there and someone has to take over for them. As much as the fans want to see the original, you can’t just let an empty space take up the stage. It had to be done. Jaehyo had to take up Yu Kwon’s part and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

 

As much as all of the members wanted Yu Kwon to stay in the dorm, they agreed with the manager that it was best for him if he went back home to Suwon. Luckily, it wasn’t far away so he still showed up at some live performances and other activities that he could do, like fan signings.

 

But of course, Yu Kwon being Yu Kwon, he went almost went crazy by the second week of being on medical leave, incapacitated and forced to stay in the confines of his home. He had tried dancing once around the third week, and let’s just say that he probably would have had to get another operation done if his mother hadn’t walked out of the kitchen into the living room at the exact moment that he was falling to the floor. His mother wouldn’t let him out of his sight after that and was under constant watch by his parents.

 

He had taken to texting the other six residing members constantly about how bored he was and how he couldn’t take another day just sitting at home doing nothing. He needed to be up and active and there was nothing that kept his mind busy. As time went on, he stopped texting and calling his other members so often, knowing that they had schedules and practices to attend.  Minhyuk had noticed that his phone was becoming short of the messages but didn’t think much of it until he realized that he had a perfectly beautiful and lovely girlfriend that he could call, text and perhaps have her visit him if she had the time. Minhyuk didn’t like to think of it and forced any thoughts of the two being together out of his head. At least he knew that they couldn’t do that together without it being extremely uncomfortable and awkward for them both.

 

Minhyuk had no one to really confide in when Yu Kwon was away so he took to being around Jiho and Taeil more, since they knew and were helping with the situation he was in. Jiho had spent visibly less time with Kyung, probably still being embarrassed about what his hyung had said in the study that one day. Knowing that Taeil knew almost everything that went on in the small dorm of theirs scared him and he didn’t want to be humiliated anymore in front of his elders. He was the leader after all; he needed to be strong, not weak.

 

It was another day of hours upon hours of dance practice and by the time that their dance instructor said, “break”, all six of them collapsed to the floor in a pile of sweat and exhaustion.

 

Only two more hours of this grueling torture…whoopy.

 

Jihoon left the room to probably go use the bathroom, Jaehyo laid on the floor, unable to move after arduous dancing, Taeil had taken to using a manual fan while leaning up against the mirrored wall while Jiho occupied the oscillating fan in the corner of the room. Kyung and Minhyuk were downing bottles of water on the bench on the far side of the room where there was just a regular wall behind them instead of the many mirrors that made up the rest of the room.

 

Just as Minhyuk was finishing his second bottle (gratefully he had brought four) he saw Jiho waving him over; not speaking as his mouth was probably dry and it wasted too much energy to yell across the room. Minhyuk went through Jiho’s bag quickly in order to get a water bottle and then made his way across the room. He sat down next to the rapper and held out the bottle of water to him.

 

“I didn’t ask for my water.” He stated confused.

 

“Fine then, I’ll just bring it back-“

 

“Nononono hyung! I’m sorry, I will gratefully accept the water bottle that you have presented to me.” The leader said, while he bowed his head and put his hands together as if he were praying.

 

Minhyuk scoffed before hitting the water bottle on his head, “You’re such an sometimes, ya know that?” He tossed the bottle into Jiho’s lap before continuing, “So what did you want?”

 

“Oh yeah, Yu Kwon is coming back to the dorm for a couple days.” He said nonchalantly while taking large gulps of water.

 

“And you feel the need to tell me this because…?” Minhyuk cocked an eyebrow.

 

Because I want you to spend time with him since he literally called me crying the other day of how bored he was and how he couldn’t stand another day of being stuck in his house. He figured if he went back to the dorm he could still be out and about… under supervision of course. I’d rather he not break another leg or arm.” Jiho finished the bottle of water and threw it in the trashcan nearby.

 

“So, is this like step one to our ‘getting Yu Kwon to like me’ plan?” He asked, playing with the empty water bottle.

 

“Something like that…” Jiho trailed off and closed his eyes, letting the fan blow over him, the sweat slowly drying on his face.

 

“And that means…?” Minhyuk questioned further, not liking the vague answers he was receiving.

 

At that Jiho just shooed him away and Minhyuk couldn’t help but feel suspicious and wary. What was Jiho going to do with them? Lock them in a room and make sure that when they come out, both had their ities lost? Or plan a romantic dinner and pin the idea on Minhyuk? Or maybe give Yu Kwon something so that Minhyuk would have to help him with his little problem?

 

As much as Minhyuk would like all three of things to happen because having with Yu Kwon sounded great, hands down, but he didn’t want anything to be forced. He didn’t want Yu Kwon to force feelings and fake words down his throat. He didn’t want to have other people doing the things that he should be doing. He should have told Jiho to stop whatever shenanigans he was planning but who knew if he was even planning anything. The blonde man could just want the two to spend more time together. The two dancers’ relationship wasn’t the best but it wasn’t the worst and they could use some patching up. Is that what Jiho wanted? For them to just get closer? He wasn’t going to actually plan something extravagant, right?

 

I really hope he won’t do anything that I’d kill him later for… Minhyuk thought, sighing inwardly.

 

Minhyuk sat back on the black leather bench that lined one wall of the room. He leaned his head back against the plaster wall and tried to get his body to cool down, but that was in almost no way possible as it felt like it was 100 degrees in the practice room and he was pulsing with heat. Sure the air conditioning was on and there was an extra fan in the room (currently being occupied by Jiho) but it didn’t help the six sweaty boys who wanted nothing more than to just jump stark into a pile of snow.

 

All too soon, the dance instructor walked back into the room with the maknae to tell the group of boys that their break was over. Everyone groaned and the instructor laughed at their exhausted bodies.

 

“C’mon guys, we don’t have much longer left. Just get up and get it over with. The faster we do this, the sooner you can leave.” The teacher put his hands on his hips and walked into the middle of the room, looking at all bodies sprawled out throughout the room.

 

The singers groaned again and reluctantly got up to walk into the center of the room. Their instructor chuckled again and immediately got to work, “Let’s start with Kyung’s part. Jaehyo, you’re late coming in after that to do Yu Kwon’s part.”

 

“Yes.” They all said in unison, quite unenthusiastically.

 

The group got into their spots and Kyung started rapping a cappella with their instructor counting the steps.

 

They tried to do the best they could but it was pointless in the end. Who could be so energetic at two in the morning anyway?

____________________________________________

PLEASE READ!

Let me just make this clear to all my readers out there. I am a person. Just a regular person like you. I have friends. I have school. I have parents. I have stress. I have homework. I have every problem you guys have. Not to mention I procrastinate and I have writer's block.

I'm sorry if I don't get to update every week like I'd like to but truth be told, I do have a life. I do hang out with my friends. I do stay up until late to finish my homework. I do stare at a half written or empty word document, trying to figure out what should come next. I do make mistakes and even if I do tell you guys that I'll update soon, happens and I can't. 

So you're going to have to deal with me not updating every week or getting really ty and short chapters if I can't think of anything. I know I sound like an right now but in all seriousness. Deal with it.

On another note, I would say THANK YOU for 50 Subscibers but 2 people unsubscribed so I can't say that...

IMPORTANT: I am going on vacation next week for Spring Break. I will be gone from the 29th-6th. So that means almost no updates for 2 weeks since I can guarantee that I will not have internet access in Mexico. But on the bright side, I will still have my laptop so I will still be writing but just not posting yet. I will definitely get the next chapter done as well as hopefully finishing a One-Shot that I started awhile ago and maybe even start a new One-Shot because I thought of a good idea for one. 

So yea, there ends my rant on me not being perfect and my vacation plans.

I really hope you guys read my A/Ns or all of this would have been for nothing.

THANK YOU FOR READING SO PLEASE COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND ENJOY MY LOVELIES~