Finally

Aren't You Suppose To Be Mine?

 

Yu Kwon woke up to a throbbing sensation in his foot. With the cast gone and the only thing protecting the still injured appendage being a cloth bandage. With his foot awkwardly wedged under Minhyuk’s he wondered why only now did it start to actually bother him and why his back wasn’t in horrible pain as well. He figured once he got up the pain would start searing through his spine.

 

Opening his eyes he tried to look at the man he was lying on, only to be met with darkness, the only light in the room coming from the window on the door to the studio. Lightly shaking his shoulder he tried to get the older male to awaken but he didn’t even stir. Shaking him harder, Minhyuk only rolled his head to the side so he was facing Yu Kwon instead of the black couch.

 

Yu Kwon smirked before leaning in and pressing his lips lightly against the elders. He had wanted to do this for so long and now he could finally do it whenever he wanted since he was now his. Slowly but surely, Minhyuk started kissing back, their lips moving slowly until the raven-haired boy swiped his tongue across the younger’s lips. Yu Kwon opened his mouth slightly letting the other inside to explore the wet cavern. Only when Minhyuk moved his hand to let his fingers get tangled in the red head’s hair did Yu Kwon realize that the other was no longer in dreamland. Realizing this he pulled back, eliciting a soft whimper from the dancer at the loss of the heat.

 

“Now that I know you’re awake, move your leg or I’ll have to get another operation.” Yu Kwon chuckled at the flustered boy.

 

Minhyuk did what he was told, not wanting to hurt the boy any more than he unintentionally has, “Damn, if I knew I was going to be woken up like this everyday then I would’ve confessed a lot sooner.” He chuckled, his voice deeper than usually and thick with sleep.

 

“Don’t get your hopes up. Now go turn on the light, I can’t see anything.” Yu Kwon pointed in the general direction of the light switch and sat up, Minhyuk following suit.

 

Walking over to the wall near the door, he felt around for the switch and flicked it up when he located its whereabouts. Both of them immediately closed their eyes, not used to the bright lighting of the small room. Walking back over to the couch, his eyes squinted; not letting all the light in, Minhyuk noticed something on the desk. He picked up the blue note and read it to himself:

 

I locked the door so no one can come in and the key is by the keyboard (see what I did there?) kekekeke :P

I’m happy for you but I won’t congratulate you guys until you get back to the dorm. You don’t have to tell everyone right away, that is your decision but I’m more than sure that everyone will be accepting.

Don’t do anything provocative; this studio is like my home and I’d have to throw everything out if you did anything in there.

Again, I’m really happy for you guys and I wish you the best~

 

Jiho

 

Minhyuk laughed at the note, “What is it?” Yu Kwon asked, noticing the blue paper in his hands. Minhyuk handed over the note and sat next to the younger. He could see Yu Kwon blushing profusely at what the young leader had written and he crumpled the note and threw it to the ground when he was done reading it, “I’m going to kill Jiho.” He muttered to himself. Minhyuk just wrapped his arm around him and pulled him close, Yu Kwon quick to wrap his arms around Minhyuk’s waist.

 

“So what should we do?” Yu Kwon asked after a couple minutes of comfortable silence.

 

“About what?”

“What do you mean ‘about what’? I’m talking about telling Jaehyo, Kyung, Jihoon and Taeil!” Yu Kwon let go of Minhyuk to look at him.

 

“Taeil already knows, I’m guessing. That’s if Jiho told him or not, but he more than likely has. So really we only have to tell Jaehyo, Jihoon and Kyung.” Minhyuk informed the younger.

 

“Wait, Jiho and Taeil know? God, you have to explain this to me.” Yu Kwon said in disbelief and confusion.

 

“Some other day.” Minhyuk smirked which got him a punch to the shoulder. Surprisingly it hurt more than he anticipated which caused the smirk to disappear from Minhyuk’s face but appear on Yu Kwon’s.

 

~~~~~

 

Sneaking out of the studio room so that no one saw them in there together they came home after a long day and found everyone lounging about the dorm. As soon as Minhyuk helped Yu Kwon out of his shoes Jiho immediately pulled them away from the living room into the study where Taeil was already waiting. Taeil had one of the biggest smiles that they’ve ever seen on his face while Jiho was bouncing on his heels like a kid about to receive candy for doing a job well done.

 

“So?” Taeil asked, leaning forward onto his seat.

 

Yu Kwon and Minhyuk looked at each other before interlocking their hands and holding them up, “Yes, we’re together.” Yu Kwon said with a smile almost as big as Taeil’s.

 

The singer was quick to jump up out of his seat and hug the both of them with some difficulty since they were much taller than himself. Taeil was congratulating them in every way possible although it wasn’t such a big deal. Yet in some way it was.

 

Years upon years they have both waited for this and now they finally had each other. It wasn’t like were getting married or eloping: they were just dating. But they were no one else’s but each other. Actually, Yu Kwon still had Sun Hye. What were they going to do about her?

 

When Taeil pulled back Minhyuk looked toward Yu Kwon, “We still didn’t figure out how you’re going to break up with Sun Hye.”

 

“I already did.”

 

“What?!” The three others in the room exclaimed.

 

Yu Kwon looked lost, “Yea, before I went to see Minhyuk I told her that we should end things because we were getting too busy and we never saw each other. She agreed so it’s not like I broke her heart.”

 

The three boys stared at him in shock with their mouths slightly open. Minhyuk shook it off and turned his attention to Jiho, “Jiho, would you mind getting the others together in the living room?”

 

Jiho snapped out of his daze at how well Yu Kwon handled that when they had this whole thing planned out and nodded toward the dancer before leaving the room to gather the others. Taeil followed and when he was out of sight Minhyuk turned toward Yu Kwon, “You sure you want to do this?”

 

“Of course. I’d rather it be now than later.” Minhyuk nodded in agreement and followed after the boy into the living room where all five of them were sitting.

 

Jiho muted the TV while the two dancers took their place in front of them, looking at the judging yet somewhat worried eyes. MInhyuk took a deep breath before saying, “We have something to tell you guys.” He directed it mostly at the three unknowing members.

 

Minhyuk looked to Yu Kwon who nodded before grabbing his hand tightly in his own and saying, “We’re dating.”

______________________________________________

GUYS. I'M DONE. I'M ACTUALLY DONE. THIS IS IT. THIS IS THE END.

I hope you guys enjoyed this story and I hope the ending didn't leave you too unhappy even if it's a slight cliffhanger :P

I didn't really plan on this being the last chapter but I had nothing else planned so I figured I'd end it here.

THANK YOU. ALL OF MY SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS. THANK YOU SO MUCH. I didn't expect my first chaptered fic to get such a good response but I was very happy with all your comments. They really make my day XD

If you want to read more from me just check out my other stories (although they're mostly BAP) or friend me or follow me on tumblr (ykoreanbiases.tumblr.com)

I LOVE YOU ALL <3 SERIOUSLY! I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU! 

PLEASE COMMENT. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THOUGHT. EVEN ALL YOUR SILENT READERS. I EXPECT 60 COMMENTS! 

I love you guys~ GOODBYE MY LOVELIES, UNTIL NEXT TIME <3