Sigh

Aren't You Suppose To Be Mine?

 

One day he would tell Yu Kwon the truth: the whole truth. The whole story from beginning to end on Minhyuk’s what seems to be failing love life. But he needs time. Time can heal all wounds right? That’s what Minhyuk needs right now. Time.

 

“You’re lying.”

 

Apparently Yu Kwon did not agree with Minhyuk’s inward reasoning.

 

“Wh-what?”

 

“Face it, hyung. You’re not the best liar in the world and you should know that you could never lie to me.” The younger crossed his arms over his chest and slightly frowned at Minhyuk. After all this time Minhyuk was still lying to him? Why couldn’t he just tell him what was bothering him instead of making up some foolish lie? Yu Kwon was almost absolutely certain that Minhyuk’s grief was because of him.

 

The dancer opened his mouth then closed it again, trying to figure out how to explain his current situation to Yu Kwon. He repeated this several times looking much like a fish that almost had the red head giggling at how funny his hyung looked. But he bit his tongue to stifle the laugh and remained poker face, waiting for a decent answer that he may or may not accept.

 

“If you don’t say anything you’re going to make this situation worse. Minhyuk?” The somewhat irritated boy stated. Minhyuk looked right into the pretty boy’s eyes and was on the verge of tears. He promised Jiho that he wouldn’t cry anymore so he looked away and blinked the tears back and cleared his throat. He looked back at the small boy on the bed and he saw the look of sadness in his eyes. , he knew I was gunna cry, Minhyuk cursed at himself. But Yu Kwon saw that there was even more hurt in Minhyuk’s eyes. They were screaming of pain and Yu Kwon knew he made it worse by asking him what was actually going on in his life. As much as he felt bad he also didn’t care. He needed to know why Minhyuk’s life suddenly took a turn for the worst. He needed to know now.

 

“Just by looking at you I know that I did something wrong, why can’t you just tell me? If you tell me then I can fix it and we won’t be like this.” Yu Kwon calmed his voice and spoke softly to the man in front of him. Minhyuk’s brain was buzzing with possible answers that he could tell Yu Kwon but none of them seemed right (mostly because half of them included him confessing his love).

 

“I…I can’t…” he managed to stutter out. He sighed before continuing, “I can’t tell you, Yu Kwon. I’m sorry…” He voice was barely a whisper and it was a miracle that Yu Kwon could actually hear what he said. But the genuine sadness and distraught in Minhyuk’s voice didn’t make Yu Kwon question him any less. If anything it made him question the elder more.

 

“Why can’t you tell me Minhyuk?! Why?! Is what I did so bad that you seriously can’t tell me? If you tell me then I promise I’ll do anything to fix it! I just want the relationship that we used to have, is that too much to ask?” Yu Kwon was almost screaming, his begging turning into crying.

 

At this point it was okay to say that Minhyuk was utterly confused. Minhyuk was the one that hurt Yu Kwon yet it was Yu Kwon who was begging for forgiveness? Not to mention he was hysterical crying as well.

 

The raven-haired boy got up from his chair and sat down next to the crying boy on the bed. He pulled him into his arms and cradled him while the red head weakly hit Minhyuk’s chest repeating “why?” over and over again. Minhyuk tried to calm the younger by rubbing circles on the smaller’s back and continued to kiss the top of his head and whisper things like “Shh” or “calm down”. Luckily, it only took him about ten minutes to calm down and he immediately pushed Minhyuk away. Like Minhyuk, Yu Kwon was now confused as to what he actually felt. His emotions were all jumbled up and he didn’t know what to feel anymore, but the only thing he did know was that he did something wrong and he couldn’t fix it because Minhyuk wouldn’t tell him what he did wrong. He was frustrated and his hyung was really starting to get on his nerves. He just couldn’t deal with it. Not anymore.

 

He looked Minhyuk dead in the eyes and somewhat glared. “Get out.” He wanted him out. He wanted to be away from him until they could both figure out what was wrong with their relationship. He just wanted to be alone.

 

“Wh-what?” Minhyuk was bewildered. One second he’s crying and the next he turns cold and tells him to leave? Sometimes Minhyuk wonders if he may actually be the sane one.

 

“You heard me. Get. Out.” He pointed towards the door and although he questioned his steps Minhyuk up and left without another word.

 

If he weren’t in a hospital people would have questioned whether he was sober or not because his steps were unsure and wobbly. But sure enough he made it to the front door of the large building without causing trouble. He looked to the bench he had been sitting on with Jiho about forty-five minutes ago and it surprised him that he was still there. Jiho was drinking a cup of coffee (he had to get another one after he left the other one in Yu Kwon’s room when dragging Minhyuk out earlier) and frowned when he saw Minhyuk staring at him.

 

“What happened? Did you two make up? You were in there for awhile…”

 

Minhyuk ruffled his hair in frustration and stomped his foot as if he were a child throwing a tantrum. “I don’t get boys!” He yelled then stomped off to the bus stop so he could go home after this long day.

 

Jiho stood there, looking between the outraged Minhyuk and the hospital door and tried to put two and two together but it seemed he would need some help with this one. He started to fast walk toward the boy and grabbed him by the wrist forcing him to turn and face him.

 

“What is your major malfunction? I told you to go fix things not make them worse!”

 

“You wouldn’t understand even if I explain everything to you in full detail! I don’t even understand what happened myself!”

 

“Well that’s too bad because as soon as we get home you owe me an explanation.”

 

Minhyuk glared at the leader and he glared back. The elder sighed and sat down on the bench waiting for the bus and once it arrived they hopped on and sat in the back. The ride was silent but once they set foot into their dorm it would be anything but that.

 

~~~~~

 

“Sit.” Jiho pointed to the chair in the study and Minhyuk sat down reluctantly. He didn’t really have anything to be afraid of now but he was still worried that the leader would yell at him for something he did.

 

“Now would you care to explain to me what the hell happened back there?”

 

“I didn’t do anything wrong! I did exactly what you said to do, I just don’t underst –“

 

“Minhyuk. Just tell me what happened.” Jiho interrupted, and sat down backwards on the other rolling chair. He clasped his hands together, put them on the back of the chair and rested his chin on it.

 

Minhyuk sighed but started his story, “I went to his room just as he was waking up and he asked me what I was doing there. He was not happy, may I add. So I told him I was sorry that I left him and that I’ve been acting like a douche these past couple months. He asked why I was acting like that towards him so I told him I was depressed about family matters –“

 

“Wait, you lied to him?” Jiho interrupted again. Minhyuk scratched the back of his head and Jiho rubbed his temples. “Go on.”

 

Minhyuk gave him a sheepish smile and continued. “He asked if I was depressed because of him and I said no. He told me that I was lying and asked me what I did wrong. I told him that I couldn’t tell him but he insisted. He kept trying to pry it out of me but I couldn’t just tell him that I loved him and that I wanted him to break up with his girlfriend! Then he started crying so I tried comforting him. After he calmed down he told me to get out. So I did and that’s when I found you.”

 

Jiho seemed to be contemplating the situation for a second before speaking. “Why did he tell you to leave?”

 

“Why don’t you ask him? I have no freaking idea why he told me to leave. One minute he was crying on to my shoulder and the next he told me to get out!” Minhyuk leaned his head back and sighed. “This is why I said I don’t get boys.”

 

“But you’re a boy yourself, aren’t you?” Jiho asked with a smirk.

 

Minhyuk sighed again and looked back at the leader. “Fine. I don’t get Yu Kwon, okay? He’s confusing me so much and I don’t even understand what runs through his thick skull. He’s not stupid just a little oblivious. I’ve been so goddamn obvious about me feelings, haven’t I?”

 

“Well… I can’t say you were so obvious yet you weren’t very secretive either.”

“See?! Why can’t he just see that I love him, tell me he loves me back, we date, get married and have a wonderful life together?” He leaned his head back again to stare at the ceiling in frustration.

 

Another voice was added to the room and it was a bit higher pitched than Jiho’s. “Because that’s not reality.” 

___________________________________

Well this totally took me ALL day. It wouldn't have if I wasn't such a procrastinator D:

Well, Minhyuk apologized and Yu Kwon's still mad and JIho has just been briefed on the situation yet someone else appeared to be listening as well..oohhh who could that be?

Like I said before, Yu Kwon IS NOT dumb in this. He just hasn't picked up on Minhyuk's gestures. 

Alsooooo someone will be making an appearence next chapter(maybe) and someone will be making a reappearence so look forward to that :) 

COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY~ READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND ENJOY MY LOVELIES~