Snoop

Aren't You Suppose To Be Mine?

 

“Jun Sun Hye is the girl that is dating Yu Kwon.”

 

“I’m sorry, what?” Minhyuk and Jiho both said together.

 

“Jun. Sun. Hye. Is dating Yu Kwon!” He reiterated slowly. “Would you like me to repeat myself again or has the light bulb finally gone off in both of your heads?”

 

“Wait,” Minhyuk could hear Taeil sigh and he knew he rolled his eyes even if he wasn’t look at the elder, “Jun Sun Hye? The model? How does Kwonnie even know her?”

 

Minhyuk tried to think back to a time when maybe they had worked with her or any models in general. Block B wasn’t a very popular group and since it was one of the larger groups then never needed any extra people for photo shoots so models weren’t really necessary. They had never really worked with female models or other female idol groups so it was hard to actually think of a time when the two could have met. Perhaps they were set up? Or maybe they knew each other before they had debuted as Block B? Minhyuk’s brain flooded with possibilities that could have been the right match as to how they met but instead of having a mental argument with himself over which option seemed more real he looked up at the short man who seemed irritated at this point.

 

Minhyuk looked at him, still expecting answer, but Taeil just stared at him with an expression he couldn’t read. “What?”

 

“I asked how they know each other and you’re just staring at me! I want an answer, hyung!” Minhyuk flailed his arms around to emphasis his need for the answer.

 

Taeil rolled his eyes again and puffed air out of his cheeks, “Do you really expect me to know everything, Minhyuk? You’re lucky I even know her name, do you really expect me to know everything about the two’s relationship? We’re not even supposed to know he’s in one, remember?”

 

Minhyuk pouted at his answer, quite unsatisfied with the response he had gotten and glanced over at Jiho who had his chin resting on the back of the chair. He cheeks were slightly puffed as he stared at a patch of carpet on the floor.

 

Minhyuk waved a hand in front of his face and got no response, “Jiho? Have you been listen-“

 

“- I’m still trying to figure out how you even found out her name.” He interrupted the dancer and looked at the short singer.

 

Jiho had a good point. Minhyuk hadn’t questioned his knowledge of the girl and that was an important detail that he would like to know yet it seemed to slip his mind considering that he now knew the girl that his love was in love with.

 

Minhyuk turned his head towards Taeil and both Minhyuk and Jiho stared at him expectantly. “Okay, fine, I’ll tell you guys, no need to both stare at me like that. I noticed that Yu Kwon had been acting strange as well, especially whenever he went to go take a phone call or get a text. So I snooped a bit while he was in the shower one day and found out who he was texting and calling all the time. It turned out to be Jun Sun Hye. I never said anything cause I didn’t necessarily think it was that important. But when I saw that Minhyukkie started getting all depressed, I connected the dots and that’s how I figured it out. Jiho found out along the way although he needed some explaining from me.”

 

Jiho opened his mouth slightly, trying to let the information sink in. “So you were snooping on Yu Kwon and you didn’t have the decency to tell us? Some hyung you are.” Jiho stated rather rudely.

 

“Yah!” Taeil swiped at the leader but missed by a couple inches as he was too far away in his chair. “I am your hyung, so you better respect me! And it slipped my mind, give me a break. Your lucky that I was eaves dropping and now I’m telling all of you this now or else you would have been deadlocked and that would lead you no where now would it?” Taeil huffed and crossed his arms. He was started to get annoyed at the duo and he was starting to question if he should have came in the middle of their conversation.

 

“So now that everything is all cleared up and we know everything that we shouldn’t, what’s our next step? I mean, what am I supposed to do?” Minhyuk questioned the two others in the room.

 

“Well considering the last thing that Yu Kwon did was kick you out, I’m thinking that you should wait until he comes around. Wait for him to call you back so you can sit down and talk or whatever he wants to say to you. Yu Kwon is like a girl: he’s going to list ever possibility, then panic at what he thinks may happen, then relax at a different scenario that he conjured up. Then when he’s finally thought of every outcome he’ll finally decide to talk to you so that he seems all confident and cocky while you’re just a pile of goo waiting to melt in his hands. I know how people work, how do you think I survived a year with you guys?” He laughed at his last sentence but the other two didn’t seem very amused but were grateful for the information.

 

Minhyuk his lips before speaking, “So I wait until he calls or comes home, whichever comes first, and then we make up. I pretend everything is okay, even it’s not, and then somewhere along the road I’ll break them up and I get to date a heartbroken cat?”

 

“You should stop calling Yu Kwon a cat, Minhyuk, you know he doesn’t like it.” Jiho rebutted.

 

“But he’s not here is he? And why? He looks like cat he knows it…he’s a cute cat.” He smiled at the thought of Yu Kwon yet frowned when an image of him yelling “get out” popped in his head.

 

“Jiho, he looks as much as cat as I look like a shark and Minhyuk, you should seriously stop calling him that though. He doesn’t like it.” Taeil shot towards the younger’s and leaned back in his chair, facing Minhyuk again.

 

“No, you shouldn’t necessarily handle the situation like that. We’ll see how it goes, what happens and what plays out. When the time is right then you’ll know it and that’s when you’ll make your move. So be patient and please put up with Kwonnie, alright? If Jiho can put up with Kyung leading him on and getting him very ually frustrated then you can put on a smile for Yu Kwon, right?”

 

Jiho nodded along with what Taeil was saying but paused and his eyes grew to the size of saucers. He opened his mouth and he stuttered a bit before saying, “What the hell, hyung? I do not have ual frustrations with Kyung! Where would you get that idea?!” He stood up abruptly making the office chair he was on slide forward and hit Minhyuk lightly.

 

Taeil scoffed, “C’mon Jiho, you think I don’t hear you in the bathroom after you’ve spent the day with Kyung?”

 

At that Jiho just walked out of the room without another word, his face redder than a tomato and he was sure it wouldn’t return to its normal color soon.

 

Taeil was cracking up while Minhyuk looked quite horrified. He didn’t know that about the leader and frankly he didn’t want to but now he had a wonderful image in his head. He’d now pay attention when Jiho went to the bathroom after being with Kyung. 

____________________________________

I have no exucuse to give you guys for not updating in 2 weeks. I'm just a horrible person DX

Haha...it's fun to tease Jiho. He's so easy to tease :D And now you found out how Taeilie knew who he was dating! That sneaky man!

AND I've decided that I'll start responding to comments now because I want to show how much I love you guys, my readers and subscribers, because without you guys I wouldn't be writing this <3

I think I had something else to say but I forgot... ARGH! I'll remember later...maybe...possibly...probably not. I wonder if you guys even read these ANs...

COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY~ READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE AND ENJOY MY LOVELIES <3