Tap

Aren't You Suppose To Be Mine?

 

“I’ll be taking my leave first then. Bye guys!”

“Bye, Yu Kwon!” Everyone said at once.

“Wai-“ said a muffled voice that no one heard as soon as Yu Kwon shut the door to the practice studio.

 

The seven members of Block B were practicing in their usual practice room for hours fixing little things here and there for their new “Nillili Mambo” dance. They were pretty much done, but Yu Kwon had said before hand that he had to leave at a certain time… I guess now was that time.

 

This happened at least twice a week. Yu Kwon would suddenly leave at a late hour and no one knew where he went. When he came back it was either too late in the evening as everyone would be asleep and if someone was up, they didn’t bother to ask. As it wasn’t a major problem in their lives they usually just disregarded it yet they were all still curious. But curious wasn’t necessarily a word you’d use for one of the members. More like jealous.

 

Minhyuk. Poor, poor Minhyuk. He wasn’t exactly sure as to what Yu Kwon did when he went out late at night but he had his suspicions. One of the obvious ones being that he snuck out to go see someone… someone that wasn’t just a friend. Or mostly, someone that wasn’t Minhyuk.

 

Yes, this poor lead dancer of the year old idol group was head-over-heels in love with none other than his fellow member, his dance partner, and the “cat” of Block B: Kim Yu Kwon.

 

The raven-haired boy had fallen in love with this adorable little kitten about a month into knowing each other. It wasn’t hard, really. There was precisely nothing not to love about Yu Kwon: his personality, his looks, his adorable-ness, his dancing and his singing. It was almost as if God sent Minhyuk this perfect person and told him that this was your soul mate. Of course there were problems in this unrequited love of his.

 

For one, it was unrequited. Minhyuk wasn’t even sure if Yu Kwon was gay or biual. In fact, he could be a total homophobe. What would Minhyuk do in that situation? Also, they were members of Block B. They’re super busy, barely get any sleep and what would their fans, fellow members, and everyone else they work with think about two men dating each other? And the big one. Minnhyuk was almost 99.9% sure that Yu Kwon left the dorm or practice early a couple nights a week to go meet some girl he was dating.

 

He sighed and ran a hand through his greasy hair. He started playing with the embroidery on his hat when someone messed up his hair even more.

 

“Yah, you’ve been sitting on the floor for like five minutes. You leaving or what?” It was Kyung. He glanced at him and went back to playing with his hat. When he heard Kyung start to tap his foot out of impatience he lifted his hand up and swatted it in his direction signaling him to go away.

 

The younger rolled his eyes and dropped his back right next to his right foot. He told the others to go ahead and waited for all of them to leave until he sat down next to the out of it, Minhyuk. Noticing that he wasn’t acknowledging the rapper, Kyung swiped the hat out of Minhuk’s hand and put it on his own head.

 

“Hey! Kyung, what do you want?” the elder said while taking his hat back, obviously annoyed.

“What I want is a million dollars, a hot wife and a sports car. But I’m almost positive that’s not what you meant.” He said jokingly. He looked over at Minhyuk who was not amused.

 

“Alright, alright,” Kyung defensively said while holding his hands up, “I’m here because we’re worried about you.”

 

“What’s there to worry about? I’m fine, just like I always am.” Minhyuk started to get up but was brought back down when Kyung pulled on his shoulder.

 

“Don’t lie, Minhyuk hyung. I’ve noticed. In fact, we’ve all noticed that you’ve been acting different for the past couple of months. You’re not the same happy go lucky guy you were when we first met. You don’t try as hard during recording or practices, you don’t seem too pleased at fan meets or signings and you just seem depressed. It’s really bringing us down. Being the main dancer you need to step up your game and get out of your slump and I can help with that. But to do that I need to know what’s wrong and if you don’t tell me or someone else then we can’t help you.”

 

Kyung wrapped an arm around his hyung when he saw his head hang even lower. Kyung looked down at the space between his feet giving Minhyuk time to organize his thoughts but shot his head back up when he heard small sniffles. Was Minhyuk crying? In front of his dongsaeng?

 

“H-Hyung? Are you okay?”

 

He heard one long sniffle and saw the back of his hand wipe his eyes.

“I’m fine, Kyung.”

 

Kyung gave him a disapproving look.

 

“Really, Kyunggie, I’m fine. See?” He looked at him with a fake smile on his face. Kyung’s face went to disapproving to pity and sadness. His hyung was obviously hurting and he couldn’t do anything about it. He rubbed his back comfortingly and got up offering Minhyuk a hand. He took it and went over to collect his things while Kyung stood by the door waiting for him.

 

Minhyuk took one last look around the room making sure he didn’t forget anything and then slung the beige bag over his shoulder.

 

“Let’s go.” The raven-haired man said while looking to the ground. Obviously embarrassed that he had just cried in front of his fellow member minutes before. They walked out of the practice room down the hallway to the parking garage to the manager’s car all the while Kyung had his arm draped over his hyung’s shoulder.

_______________________________________________

New story, yay!! XD When I read the article about U-Kwon's girlfriend a story immedietly popped into my head. I will update at much as I can so bear with me if I take small breaks.

Please read, comment, and subscribe :)