Negativity

Aren't You Suppose To Be Mine?

 

AN: I am not mentally stable right now because of BAP feels so I’m sorry that I had to put off this chapter and I’m sorry that this might but I have so much BAP feels that they’re kind of just overflowing…yea… btw I hate each and every one of you that got tickets to see BAP jkiloveyouguys

 

 

Jiho gazed around the empty room, his back pressed up against the hard wooden door of the recording studio. He scanned the office in front of him; everyone had gone home except for some trainees who were practicing on another floor to which he could feel the slight vibration of the loud music. Other than the pre-debut teens the only ones left in the building were him, Minhyuk, Yu Kwon and some janitor that he took to talking to for a couple minutes, his boredom getting the best of him. Kyung and Jihoon had been sent home by the young leader and even with their constant pestering of what the was happening in that small room. Jiho had sent them hope with lingering thoughts of what Jiho last told them before closing the metal doors in their faces and pushing them to the curb to hail a taxi.

 

This got Jiho thinking. The whole Minhyuk and Yu Kwon could be resolved by the end of tonight but who knows if they will both come out happy or one feeling the weight of guilt on their shoulders while the other never will find love again. He sighed, not wanting to think of all the negatives or the possible negatives that could happen in this situation but the thoughts just kept appearing.

 

What if Minhyuk went into an even worse depression that he was in before? Would he have to see someone or take medicine to help him cope? Would be by Yu Kwon make it even worse? What if he decided to leave the band all together? No, Minhyuk wouldn’t do that. He wouldn’t leave because he knows how much everyone will miss him and you can’t have a seven-member group with six people.

 

Even so, if they both come out together, hand in hand then everything will be alright, wouldn’t it? But then again, Korea is a very close-minded country. It’s not likely for people to accept new things or things foreign to them. Of course the younger generations are getting better at accepting certain things but the elder generation, the people they value most, are the ones who wouldn’t approve. Of course there are people who support gays and there are even gay communities in Korea but more thank half of the population would see of it as a disease. They view them as disgusting, immoral creatures that shouldn’t even bother to continue living. Homouals are nothing but foul, inhumane things that have landed upon this earth so they can corrupt the mind of the youth. Jiho scoffed, homophobes are actually one of the more stupid people that have come upon this planet.

 

Behind the wooden door that he was propped up against lay many secrets that can destroy or greaten their future. Sure if they come out together then the problems within the dorm would be fine but the problems outside that apartment building are something that will put a strain on the body. Jiho can assure himself that Minhyuk and Yu Kwon will not come out to the public in fear of rejection and most likely losing their jobs. Of course, they won’t be happy, having to hide their relationship from thousand upon thousands of people and of Sun Hye is a problem as well. Jiho didn’t really know the whole story, in fact, Minhyuk was probably just being briefed on it right now but somehow breaking up with Sun Hye is going to be difficult. She liked Yu Kwon and somehow getting rid of her without it being a mutual agreement is going to be hard. He sighed again, leaning his head back against the door, his eyes closed with his index finger and thumb pinching the bridge of his thumb. There were so many things that have to be sorted out in so little time. He was too young to be dealing with this kind of stress.

 

Thoughts of his hyungs also got him thinking of Kyung. He liked Kyung but he kind of doubted that he liked him back. It would be even harder to have two gay couples in one dorm living together and who knows what the other members think? Homouality isn’t a common topic brought up in conversation so for all they know one of them could be complete homophobes or just uncomfortable with the idea in general.

 

Jiho started banging the back of his head against the wooden door gently. He hated dealing with stress but I guess this is what you have to deal with when you have tons of problems lining up in front of you wanting to be solved at the same time.

 

He glanced at the clock on the wall. It read 4:27. They’ve been in there for over an hour, no one was hear and he wanted to go home but he couldn’t just leave them there plus he had to save and turn off all the equipment in the room. He would never trust the elders with something like that.

 

Standing up from the hard floor, his knees cracking from sitting down so long he questioned why he didn’t sit in one of the office chairs two feet away from him and go on the computer or something to pass the time. He rolled his neck, cracking it in the process, thinking of how much his blonde hair suited him sometimes.

 

Grabbing the metal doorknob he slowly and quietly turned it and ever so slightly opened the door just a crack so he could peek his head in to see if they were done. He was tired, he wanted to go home but he wasn’t going to rush this process. Peeking his head around the corner of the door he almost squealed but kept himself together. He mentally slapped himself for being such a girl.

 

Minhyuk and Yu Kwon were curled up with each other on the small couch, fast asleep with smiles on their faces. Yu Kwon looked so feminine and delicate in MInhyuk’s arms while he looked so protective and happy. Jiho smiled widely, his fears long out the door and his happiness quickly replacing it.

 

Quietly tiptoeing to the computer and soundboard he saved his work and shut down all the equipment. Just as he was finished writing a note for the two lovebirds to read when they woke up he couldn’t help but want to savor the moment. Giggling to himself, he pulled out his phone, walked over to the two sleeping males and took a couple pictures. He smiled when looking back them and quickly pocketed the phone. He grabbed his stuff, put the bright blue sticky note where they would see and headed towards the door in which he came. Before turning off the lights he looked back at them once more seeing Yu Kwon slightly stir and snuggle closer to the larger boy which brought a compassionate smile to the leader’s face. He flicked the light switch and closed the door, locking it behind him before starting his descent to the first floor where he’d have to get a cab to get home.

 

“Only time will tell.” Was what he told them. 

___________________________________

it's late, I'm tired and here's a filler chapter because my brain can't actually think of stuff for a regular chapter. It's kinda short but oh well.

Jiho thinks about but he really doesn't need to worry his pretty little because the U-Bomb couple is finally together and yay for otps that ruin your life forever!

COMMENT AND STUFF...YEAH...GOODNIGHT *passes out* XP