Please

Aren't You Suppose To Be Mine?

 

They had their Good-Bye stage the day after and then Yu Kwon came the next day. Everyone was looking forward to seeing him again and if the red head could have he would have sprinted out of the car into the arms of the members. Yet he couldn’t so he made a slow yet rushed walk (or limp maybe, since he was still on crutches) to the arms of his friends. He quickly made himself back at home and he couldn’t have been happier to be on the hard mattresses that the company provided them with.

 

Even if they all were happy that small boy had returned, even just for a short time, everyone quickly abandoned him. Well except for Minhyuk. 

 

Jiho and Kyung went to go record some songs for their mixtapes, Jihoon tagged along with them, Taeil had a singing lesson and Jaehyo was probably just staring at himself in a mirror somewhere. That left the two dancers together in the dorm.

 

It was late when the last person had left so there wasn’t much to do outside of the dorm so they chose to stay inside. They were on their second movie that they had picked out when Yu Kwon suggested a movie night and on their fifth bowl of popcorn. Not to mention all the other little snacks that they both had found around the apartment that were quickly devoured once found.

 

The two were sitting in silence, perhaps a laugh here or a slight jump there but other than that they hadn’t spoken a word to each other. Yu Kwon was still upset at the boy and Minhyuk knew that quite well. Telling him was out of the question and he really didn’t understand why the younger just didn’t drop the subject already. It had been months since Minhyuk’s little depression stage and he’s completely over it now. As long as he’s better, that’s all that matters right? Does Yu Kwon really need to know the exact reason? Well, it would make sense that he would want to know after knowing he was the cause of it, but if Minhyuk didn’t want to talk about the subject then shouldn’t Yu Kwon respect his wish and leave him alone? If only that were the case…

 

Minhyuk had stopped watching the movie about half an hour ago. He felt he should apologize. He really didn’t think he did anything wrong and he thought that Yu Kwon should just respect that he would tell him when the time comes but he didn’t want the younger hating him. Why would anyone want the one they love to hate them? It was just common sense.

 

Minhyuk slowly turned toward the boy, the TV screen radiating off of the boy’s face while he took another handful of popcorn out of the bowl. He bent over and grabbed the water bottle he had on the table and took sip, hugging a pillow tight to his body; all the while Minhyuk watched the graceful movements of the red head.

 

“Yu Kwon…” He said, a lot weaker than he’d hope. The young dancer said nothing and took another sip of his water. “Kwonnie.” Minhyuk said, stronger and louder this time, thinking that the boy didn’t hear him. Yu Kwon hummed in response, to tell the elder that he was listening and to go on.

 

“Yu Kwon, I’m really sorry. Although I’m not really sure why you’re mad at me…”

 

“What makes you think I’m mad at you?” Yu Kwon asked flatly, the first full sentence he spoke to Minhyuk the entire day.

 

“Well, you’ve been here for a day and you’re already ignoring me and won’t have a decent conversation with me. I told you that I’d tell you when I feel I should, can’t you respect that?” Minhyuk asked pleadingly.

 

“I do respect your wishes but I just can’t help but feel annoyed. I really have no idea what I did to you and I’ve been thinking about it everyday and I just want to know so I can make it better.” The red head sighed and turned to face Minhyuk, the TV now being ignored by both of them.

 

“But… can’t you just forget it happened at all?”

 

“No,” Yu Kwon quickly responded back, “I can’t just forget it. I can’t just forget the pain I caused you for two months or however long it was. You’re my best friend, Minhyuk! I can’t just forget something that I did that caused harm to you!” Yu Kwon flailed his arms to make his point.

 

Minhyuk’s breath hitched at the words “best friend”. That’s all he was. He was his best friend. Minhyuk can already imagine himself falling into that pit of despair once again but he tried to fight against it. He was going to do something about it this time. He wasn’t going to sit on his and cry and mope all day. He’s going to actually try this time with the help of Jiho and Taeil.

 

Yu Kwon waited for a response that never came and sighed, “Let’s go out.” He said simply, putting the pillow he was hugging back in its respectful place. He shoved his phone in his pocket after grabbing it from the coffee table and grabbed his crutches to stand up. He went over to the front door and slipped on one of his Adidas slides, not wanting to bend down and struggle to put on one sneaker. He looked at Minhyuk who was starting at him blankly, “Well, are you coming or what?” Minhyuk snapped out of his thoughts and got up from the couch. Quickly grabbing his phone and shutting off the TV and he was about to put his shoes on but the younger stopped him. “Go get your car keys,” was all he said before opening the door and making his way toward the elevator.

 

Minhyuk quickly grabbed his keys from his bedroom, slipped on his shoes and locked the front door and found Yu Kwon holding the elevator door open for him. They descended one floor down to the lobby (they usually took the stairs but since Yu Kwon was incapable of walking properly they rode the lift) and made their way to the building’s parking lot where Minhyuk’s car was, in all its shiny glory.

 

He helped Yu Kwon in the passenger seat, setting his crutches across the back and got in and started the engine. He was about to drive out of the parking lot but then realized he had no idea where he was going. The raven-haired man turned to Yu Kwon expectantly to tell him where to drive.

 

Yu Kwon noticed the other’s stare and realized that he was waiting for directions, “Make a left then get on the main road.” He ordered.

 

“Can’t you just tell me where we’re going?”

 

“No. Now drive.”

 

Minhyuk huffed in annoyance but followed Yu Kwon’s orders. Within twenty minutes and Minhyuk taking some wrong turns or confusing his right from his left they reached their destination. Minhyuk was confused as to why the dancer would want to come here at 12 o’clock at night. Then again, he’d done it plenty of times before so he couldn’t really judge the boy.

 

Yu Kwon, with some help even if he insisted he could do alone, got out of the car and made his way toward the railing. He set his crutches aside and leaned against the cold metal, looking out onto the river, the building’s lights reflecting off the water, which looked quite pretty. He took a deep breath and he visibly relaxed.

 

Minhyuk watched every movement of the boy and did the same. “I like to come here to relax. The river calms me for some reason. I came here a lot when I was at my parent’s house.” Yu Kwon said almost dreamily. “I was getting frustrated back there so I figured coming here would be the best.”

 

Minhyuk inwardly scoffed at the similarities between the two. Minhyuk had come here so many times before to relieve stress, especially when Yu Kwon was being too hard to handle.

 

He looked to the right to see Yu Kwon’s profile: his unstyled hair blowing gently across his face, his closed eyes looking so peaceful, and his lips curved into a slight smile. Minhyuk felt bad for breaking the calmness of the boy but he figured they both still needed to talk about this.

 

“Did you really think about me everyday while you were home?” Minhyuk asked hopefully.

 

Yu Kwon sighed, somewhat annoyed that they were still on this conversation but he knew better than Minhyuk that they needed to talk this through. He inhaled before answering, “Yeah, I did. Didn’t you notice that I stopped texting you so much? I felt myself wanting to keep asking you about it but I’d known that I’d get ignored so I just stopped. Noona tried to console me but she didn’t always have the time because she’s just as busy as us. It was still nice of her to try though.” He smiled at his last sentence and Minhyuk’s heart clenched in a bad way.

 

Minhyuk only nodded and Yu Kwon let out another annoyed sigh, “Why can’t you just tell me?”

 

This time it was the elder’s turn to sigh, “Yu Kwon…”

 

“It really can’t be that bad, can it? I would have known if it was something I said because I usually don’t say things to offend you so it has to be something I did, right?”

 

“Yu Kwon, stop…”

 

The red head ignored the elder’s pleas and continued, “Did I show you up or something? Or maybe I hit you or didn’t clean up after myself or something?”

 

“Yu Kwon, please stop…”

 

“I don’t understand, hyung, what did I do wrong? It’s literally been tearing me apart since I found out that I caused you to-“

 

In that moment, Minhyuk didn’t know what overcame him but he cupped the other’s cheeks into his hands and crashed their lips together. Yu Kwon grabbed the other’s shoulders and tried to push him away but he found it difficult since he was balancing on one leg. In his effort to make the dancer stop he knocked his crutches over with a loud clank. Minhyuk titled his head to the left and starting moving their lips together while Yu Kwon continued to struggle. After awhile Yu Kwon stopped and let his arms fall limp against his sides and started to give into the kiss. He kissed back, which didn’t surprise himself at all but gave Minhyuk a shock. Even so, he never let go of the boy and continued to mold their lips together passionately in a heavenly kiss. Minhyuk could taste the sweetness of the boy’s lips that he had only tasted briefly one time before and he couldn’t get enough of it. He lightly bit down on the younger’s bottom lip and he let out a whine that Minhyuk swallowed up gratefully. He never wanted this to end, but his lungs started screaming and he could only imagine what the other’s were like since he was resisting in the beginning.

 

Reluctantly, he pulled away from the younger and took a few steps back. Him and the latter were both panting heavily, gasping for the air that they both had been denied for some odd number of minutes. Minhyuk hated himself right now. He didn’t know why he did it. He really didn’t know why he did it. And now Minhyuk was debating whether or not to throw himself into the river.

 

“Minhyuk, you…” Yu Kwon stared, wide-eyed and a blush spread across his cheeks that complimented his hair quite nicely.

 

“Yu Kwon, I’m sorry, I don’t know why I did that, well, I do know why but it was really stupid of me and I’m really sorry, please don’t think anything bad of me-“

 

Yu Kwon cut off his rambling, “Hyung, do you…?”

 

Minhyuk understood the question and was actually thinking of running away right now but he knew that it’d be better to say it now then to run and hide. “Yeah… Yes, Yu Kwon, I like you. I like you a lot. Actually, I don’t even think it can be considered that anymore. I love you. I have since the second week of knowing you and I guess this would also be a good time to tell you why I was depressed. I knew out you were seeing someone and I figured that I would never have a chance with you but Jiho helped and so did Taeil but I’m still pretty upset about it but it doesn’t matter because your happy. I will do anything to keep you happy.” He all but rambled off in one breath and Yu Kwon had a tough time processing it through his brain by the speed that Minhyuk was talking.

 

After what felt like ages of Minhyuk standing on his toes and holding his breath, Yu Kwon finally spoke, “You… love me?”

 

Minhyuk sighed then said, “I do.”

 

Yu Kwon started fiddling with his hands, unsure of what to say at the sudden confession and what happened before didn’t really help him at all, “Minhyuk, I’m sorry but-“

 

“No, please,” Minhyuk could feel a tear stream down his face, “Please don’t say anything yet. Don’t give me a response just yet. Can you think about it before you say anything please?” Minhyuk all but begged.

 

“Minhyuk…”

 

“Please, Yu Kwon?” A tear stained the pavement below him.

 

“Al-alright…” Yu Kwon wavered then nodded.

 

And with that Minhyuk was gone, leaving Yu Kwon alone and confused and flustered and probably even more frustrated than he was back at the dorm. He hesitatingly lifted his hand up to lips and touched them softly, a pink blush appearing across his cheeks for a second time. 

                                                                                                                                           

I told you that I was on vacation so don't be mad if you had to wait 2 weeks! But yes, it's finally up and whoa so much happened! (told you guys it would be interesting ;P)

Yu Kwon came back to the dorm and he was left alone with Minhyuk. They talked and blah blah blah Yu Kwon is mad but he really shouldn't be. Then they go to the Han River and Minhyuk kisses him and confesses his feelings AND I HOPE YOU READ THAT ONE PARAGRAPH WITH THE KISSING EXTREMELY CAREFULLY BECAUSE ONE SENETENCE IN THERE IS KINDA IMPORTANT! (but I won't tell you which one until that sentence comes into play because I'm evil) Yu Kwon was going to either reject him or accept him (we don't know cause MInhyuk interupted) and Minhyuk ran away. Yup, there's a recap :P

At this point the story is slowly coming to an end and there probably won't be many more chapters T^T so sad~ My first chaptered fic and it's ending so soon (not really cause it's been about 4 months) D:

I'm going to try and update every weekend (either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday) like I used to so now you have something to look forward to every week? ..yay? :D

COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY~ READ, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE MY LOVELIES~