Kim Kibum's Story

The One-Eyed Doll

 

 

 

 

 

Ham Eunjung slowly climbed out of her bed .

Jang Woo had been in that Kim Yoo Jin's room  the whole night again . That must be some sort of demon , she had big round eyes . a perfect body and an attitude that always seemed to lure Jang Woo in .

 

Lee Jang Woo....her Jangwoo has not stepped foot in her room for a whole month now . Thinking back to the old times when they had been so in love , when she was the only one in his eyes , Eun Jung can only bite her lips in frustration and anger .

 

" Mrs . Eunjung , young master Lee has ordered me to come ask you if there's anything you might need ."

Eunjung recognizes the voice to be Yoo Jin's personal maid , Juyeon .

 

She didn't spare the maid a single look while she slowly brought her hands up to eye level and proceeded to carefully observe her fingers .

 

What I might need ? oh right , that maid last time got kicked out for having dirty hands an being untidy and now her own room is in need of a personal maid. She'll ask him to buy her a maid .

 

upon seeing that Eunjung did reply instantly  , Juyeon tried again with a louder voice ," Mrs . Eunjung , If there's nothing you need , I must return to Mrs.Yoojin's room. There's a lot of things waiting for me to do ."

 

Eunjung's head turned a little and stopped to glare at the girl waiting impatiently by the door  . She must've been too spoiled at Yoo Jin's place , how dare she talk to me this way ? just watch how I teach you to know your place , how I teach that to know her place!

 

She turned around completely , standing straight and with an authoritative voice put down her order  ," Go back and tell Jang Woo that my room needs a servant , I don't mind you coming over either . "

 

Juyeon heard the annoyance in her voice and frantically bows before speaking nervously , " Being picked and favored by Mrs . Eunjung is my luck and fortune , but I'm afraid Mrs . YooJin will not be able to leave me ."

 

" Go back to Jang Woo ." Eunjung waved her hands dismissively , having no interest in what Juyeon said .

 

Two days later , the head maid named walked in and sat quietly beside Eunjung .

 

After 15 minutes of awkward silence , Eunjung finally took the initiative and asked with an irritated voice , " Yes, what is it ? "

 

"A day again , Young master bought a new maid and he told me to bring her to let you see . If you like her , she will become your personal servant and if you don't , we'll take her away ." 

 

"I want to see , bring her in ."

 

 

That was how Hyomin began working in the Lee's family . The name Hyomin was given to her by Eunjung herself , she was also given a piece of jade that was given to Eunjung by the young master .

 

One night when Eunjung's mood was good , the head maid came in to wake her up , advising her to take back the jade and stop being so friendly with a mere servant for people might start laughing at them .

 

But Eunjung only laughed , " Things like this often happen among the wealthy anyways , whoever wants to laugh can laugh all they want ."

 

Not long after that , Juyeon suddenly went missing , nobody had a clue where she went .

 

10 days later , the gardener reported that he smelled something weird in the garden and everyone remembered and agreed that it could be Juyeon . It was confirmed when the butler finally traced it to the well and found her corpse inside . The body has already began disintegrate , the wide eyes of horror still open and seen on her half melted face . Everyone's dinner threw up that night .

 

Lee Jang Woo easily covered up the whole incident  , no one outside of the house knew of the incident . He explained that half a month ago , the night Juyeon disappeared , the young master had ordered her to go get some flowers at the back of the garden near the well , and then she never returned . It must've been that she fell into the well .

 

The gardener took a long look at the deep , tall well and inwardly thought that it wasn't possible to slip and fall into the well , but no one said anything .

 

One evening , Lee Jang Woo arrived at Eunjung's room  , he saw two cotton shoes placed in front of the bed , on was red and the other a pale green . Behind the silk curtain were two pale pink bodies roaming their hands on each other . Giggles , moans , sounds of kisses and delight escaped the curtains.

 

Lee Jang Woo looked at the scene for a while and then silently walked out the room .

 

Soon , Hyomin disappeared as well . The well located at the back of the garden had been covered up already , reason being that someone died in there . A thin piced of paper with the word "danger" was glued on top .

 

Eunjung knew , Hyomin must be inside that well , her beautiful face must be must also be melting and her perfect body disintegrating .

 

A few days later , Eunjung crawled out of bed in the middle of the night , walked to the well and mumbled incoherent things to it .

 

And then she watches as the lid moved , slowly and soundlessly dropping at the hay placed that to the well . One hand reached out from within the well and toward Eunjung . The body of Hyomin has started disintegrating  , bits and pieces of the white under flesh are revealed . Eunjung's open hands moved forward and touched a piece of while near Hyomin's chest before taking it back and placing it on her own heart and started laughing loudly .

 

Upon hearing sounds of insane laughter , the gardener hurried to the garden to discover Mrs . Eunjung  standing at the side of the well laughing her head off . She went crazy .

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay...So the last story is finished... : 3

Girl x girl pairings are so weird for me . It's just so weird :/
I didn't know any pairings beside the ones within snsd , so I had to search them up.
man , I didn't even know hyomin and eunjung were shipped together........

 

Well that was awkward .