Choi Seunghyun's Story

The One-Eyed Doll

14.Eye-Masago.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

When they are in heated moments of passionate love making or make out sessions , Hyunseung would caress Hyuna's head lovingly , and  whisper softly ,"  Baby , you have such a beautiful head , I dare say the most beautiful head in the world! "

 

After that , he would lower his head to place a soft kiss on her lips and then use his hands to gently lift her chin up . He would kiss her possessively starting from the very top of her head , pass her eyebrows , the beautiful brown eyes , nose, and lastly on her lips . 

 

In between each kiss , he would breathlessly whisper , " Such a beautiful head , such beautiful facial features. "

 

Everytime Hyunseung kisses her , Hyuna would think about the ending of  Le Rouge et le Noir " where Queen Magot kisses the lips of her lover , Joseph Boniface de La Mole 's severed head . The feeling always makes her feel uncomfortable but Hyunseung's hot , sensual touches brings her such content , she would stay closely in his strong embrace and comfort herself.

" He likes my head , my facial features , not anyone else's head , not someone else's facial features ! "

 

Everything went smoothly , everything was wonderful . After dating for a few years , Hyunseung and hyuna set the date for the most important day in every women's life . 

 

They visited various wedding salons to pick the perfect bride's dress and groom's suit , picked their photoshoot setting and set the date for the photos to be taken.  Both of their friends have joined in to pick the decorations , invitations , gifts , food and many other details .

 

Everyday was filled with happiness , joy .

 

This very day , Hyuna called Hyunseung early in the morning , " Hurry up , when are you picking me up ? Today , we have to go to the wedding salon to try on our outfits , We need to be there at 9 ."

 

" Darling , I'm sorry . I don't think I can go today . I feel really uncomfortable ." Hyunseung's voice was hoarse and tired .

" What happened , are you okay ?" Hyuna asked caringly .

"oh nothing , I have a slight fever and my anxiety problems are acting up . It'll be fine after a rest ." His cheered up a alittle , " Wait for me , I'll be there soon ."

"It's okay , I'll go instead ."

" No , no . You just stay home, I'll be there in 20 minutes . Love you ."

Right after that , Hyunseung hung up .

 

2o minutes have past .

 

25 minutes .

 

30 minutes .

 

1 hour .

 

Hyuna started getting anxious. She called Hyunseung's phone numerous times already but all she gets is an annoying , " I'm sorry , but the person you have called have a voice mailbox that have not been set up yet ."

 

Did something happen? Hyuna starts thinking of the worst possibilities.. If something unexpected came up , he would call me to let me know , unless he didn't have the time to. Maybe he lost his phone or it got stolen , no , he could have used the public telephone . could it be..could he have gotten into a car accident ! No , I must not think about such unpleasant things . I'll just wait a little more . She told herself .

 

Another 20 minutes have past . She really couldn't wait much longer, she would go crazy sitting there . She frantically picked up her bag and hurried toward the door.

 

The moment she opened the door , she screamed . A person who have been lying on her door fell down on her feet the moment she opened the door.

 

Taken a closer look at the still body , Hyuna screamed again . This was her Hyunseung ! So he had been outside her door the whole time but just didn't have the strength to open the door nor to call out her name . She scold herself inwardly..I should have came out earlier!

 

Hyuna desperately pulls him into the house . She doesn't know why , but Hyunseung is especially today , like a dead weight .She applied all the strength she has but was only able to get him as far as to the foot of her sofa. She had absolutely no energy to put him on the sofa.

 

Jang Hyungseung 's face was a pale white , eyes half closed as if looking at Hyuna and at the same time like he's not looking at anything at all .

 

"Hyunseung!" Hyuna almost fely like crying as she yells his name over and over again while holding his face. A shiver ran down her spine. Why is his face so cold and lifeless ?!

 

Thats right , lifeless! When he first came into the room , the feeling was lifeless as if she was carrying a lifeless figure . No , it was like a corpse! Hyuna turned her head and looked at Hyunseung , finding him in the same positionas he did when he placed him messily on the floor .

 

Why is he like this!

 

Hyuna's body ran cold , she puts her hands under his nose ... there wasn't a trace of breathing at all !

 

She scooted back , eyes wide as she stared at Hyunseung . Is he dead?

 

Hyna turned toward the telephone , she picked up the phone but before she could press any numbers , sounds came from behind her . Her heart jumps as she looked back seeing Hyunseung already sat up and looking at her .

 

" Baby , I just wanted to scare you a little , look at you so scared your face is all white and pale. "

 

Hyuna walked over , hands wrapped around his neck as tears started falling , " Hyunseung , don't you dare ever scare me like that again ."

 

Before she finished her sentence , she felt something off . Why is her hyunseung still so cold and lifeless ? She lifted her head and found Hyunseung's eyes still only half open , expression extremely lifeless .

 

" YOU ! " Hyuna wanted to  jump up , escape , but she was too late. Hyunseung's  hands have already slowly lifted up , touching her head .

 

" What a beautiful head ! " His voice has turned heavy as if voice was coming from the inside of a rock . His hands slowly started caressing Hyuna's head . Starting from the very top of her head , forehead , eyebrows , eyes , nose , mouth......all the way to her neck .

 

Hyuna only felt the cold of his hands as it froze her neck . She couldn't say anything , feeling herself turn cold .

Hyunseung put his hand on Hyuna's neck as he he slowly moved his lips forward , placing  a kiss on her lips .

 

This colder than ice kiss , Hyuna only felt a little as she started slipping away .

 

The last thing she heard was Hyunseung saying passionately , " Such a beautiful head , I want to take it away."

 

And then , She felt a cold on her neck , everything quieted down .......

 

 

 

 


 

 

After finishing the story ,  T.O.P lifts his hands to touch his neck , using a quiet voice , he exclaimed, " My neck feels freezing cold! "

 

Key also feels a cold wind rush by . He lloks at Taemin pleadingly , " Let's not continue this anymore . please ."

 

"Why?" Taemin laughs, " Are you scared ?"

 

Key looks at Taemin and then shuts up .

 

"Next! " Victoria and Key , lets see which one of you have the better story ." Minzy shouts with a weird voice , " I bet your stories would be so emotional , so romantic . They will die gently unlike seunghyun's . Head getting snapped off just like that. " She makes a ruthless "head being chopped down " gesture .

 

" Thats right , Victoria and Key's story will definitely be very different ." CL smiles .

 

Victoria smiles softly , " I'll tell a story that takes place in ancient times ."

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I had such a hard time finding a couple lol.

All the couples I could think of was from YG , Sm , or Jyp , who is already characters in the story.

I thought of Shin Hye x Yonghwa but they look way too sweet to fit the image of this haha XD

.

.

updating so often because I have nothing better to do :P

Watching videos gives me headaches because how slow they are running recently...

 

Hope you liked it , and if not , sorry :(
comment please ^^