Chapter 1

The One-Eyed Doll

         artOnCampus.jpg   

 

PS: nothing much happens this chapter. I wanted to introduce the characters and stuff.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

      KS High is a school founded by Korea's largest entertainments companies. The school is split into two huge campuses . One for kids from age 5 to 13 and the other for students 14 and older . Its purpose is to allow potential stars to perfect their talents and keep up with their academics at the same time . Within months after it was finished , the school was flooded with trainees from companies small and big . It became one of the top schools in Korea.

      Every year , 200 new students from auditions and competitions enroll hoping to reach their dream . With the exception of the top 10 students from each grade , the others would have to pay for their own living fees . 

      If this helps , imagine Kirin High from the drama Dream High on a much greater scale .
      Now , lets stop talking about the school and focus on the students . In this school , there are 6 outstanding trainees that have already caught the eyes of various agencies . Its a given that they've already been guaranteed contracts from one one of the Big 3s . They were extremely talented and goodlooking. All constantly winning competitions .

 

      Lee Taemin . The cute , innocent looking dancing machine  that has the school in his hands . Bipolar.

     Choi Seung-hyun , a.k.a T.O.P . The school or , perhaps one of Korea's most desired men . He has the face and body that every man is jealoous of .He specializes in acting and rapping.

    Kim Kibum , a.k.a Key . He is the school's diva and fashionista. Good at everthing from cooking , and cleaning to dancing and singing .

    Lee Chaerin or CL , the rumored girlfriend of GD and every girl's role model . She has won the schools yearly singing competition 3 years in a row.

    Gong Minji or Minzy . The cool , respected female dancer second to none .

    Victoria Song . Leader of the Chinese traditional dancing department . 


    One would expect them to be rivals , yet surprisingly , they are best friends with each other .

    And it was these same six prodigies that are currently squeezed in T.O.P 's dorm room , hurriedly getting ready for the Masquerade party that would take place in KS high's huge cafeteria tonight..

 

 

The night when everything begins.