Pen Spirit pt . 2

The One-Eyed Doll

 

 

The air inside the dorm changed , all six people felt the same thing at the same time . Like they are stuck in some quicksand , too afraid to move , one move and they will sink deeper .
 

This thick air suffocated them, blocking their noses , stopping them from breathing. It was a feeling that none of them could stand .

After the pen drew a circle , silence settled in the room again . No one dared to say any anything.

 

At this moment , had anyone saw this very scene , they would've definitely fainted from the shock and horror of it . It was midnight , a fierce storm was taking place outside under the pitch dark sky and through a small window of a brick building was a room . A candle on each 4 corners of the room while 6 people wrapped in pure white cloth revealing only a mask sat around a small table with their hands reached out to the center as if in the middle of cult activity .

A flash of lightning passed outside the window again. This time , it made it through the window and into everyone's heart .

 

Suddenly , a soft , delicate voice broke through the dead silence, "Now , we can start asking the pen spirit questions ." This was most likely Lee Taemin's voice,his fake voice was sharp like a knife .

 

Another fake voice asked , " Pen spirit , may I ask how old Lee Taemin is today ?"

 

Everyone's eyes focused on the pen , unmoving as they followed the pen's every movement. The pen first started shaking slightly , before it slowly moved toward the number the number 20 . All of them felt the energy pushing their hands forward , unable to stop even if they wanted to. Finally , the pen stopped at the dead center of number 20 .

 

"AH! " an anonymous voice screamed .

 

Lee Taemin's 20th birthday passed 2 days ago .

 

" How interesting , this actually works ." said a deep , low voice .

" The pen spirit is here for sure , lets all start asking questions ." a rather old and raspy voice suggested .

Using a fake voice , they felt like these six people wrapped in white cloth and adorning masks wasn't themselves but individuals that got separated from their own bodies.

 

" Pen spirit , who is Kim Kibum 's girlfriend?" A strong , loud voice rang through the silence .

The moment the question was finished,the pen started moving toward the top of the paper where some names were written down . The pen landed on Amber Liu's name .

One hand started sweating . Obviously Key .

" Pen spirit , who am I ? " asked a childlike voice .

The pen started moving and stopped at the name ," Gong Minji "

Minzy let out a loud ," AH! " and everybody knew Pen spirit was correct.

 

Taemin's voice emerged  , " No , we can't have this. Minzy revealed her position so except for me and the person whose hand I'm holding to , everyone else close your eyes and switch places. Don't ask this kind of ridiculous questions again and minzy , you need to change your fake voice ."

 

The 4 students ,as if under some sort of spell stood up and obediently followed Taemin's orders as they switched places and placed their hands on top of Taemin's again. They all looked around themselves , the eyes behind the masks all turned nervous and horrified.

 

" Pen spirit , I want to ask if my relationship is going to last ." a quiet , rough voice asked .

The pen stopped on  "No"

After a while , everyone felt a hand shake silently .

 

" Pen spirit , may I ask what date it is today ?"

The pen stopped on the number fifteen.

" Ah! Today is the ghost festival! " an extremely high voice pierced everyone's ears .

The voice immediately weighted down on everyone's hearts.

They chose to play Pen spirit on the day of the ghost festival. How unlucky .

 

"Let's ask for the pen spirit to go . " A nervous and scared voice said.

"No." A determined voice replied," We already asked for the pen spirit , we should ask it things that we want to know."

"Pen spirit , I want to know if he loves me or not." 

The pen stopped on "No"

A chill ran down every person's spine. Nobody asked anything for the fear of not getting the answer they want.

 

"Pen spirit , when will I die?"

 

Who asked this horrifying question ! All of their hearts started speeding up as they looked at the pen uneasily .

 

The pen didn't move , hesitating as if it didn't want to answer the question. The few minutes that passed was the longest minutes ever for everyone in that room.

Suddenly , one of the candles moved rapidly and within a second , it went out. The room's light visibily dimmed . All eyes stared at the now useless candle ,an dreadful feeling filled everyone's mind and heart.

 

All of a sudden , the pen moved . All attention were transferred back to the pen. This time the pen moved slower than any other time but little by little , it moved toward the section with written numbers. Finally , in extremely slow movement , the pen stopped at a number.

 

Everyone's breath hitched , breathing stopped , blood turned cold ....the number was "20"

 

Is she/he going to die at the age of 20? Or will that person die in 20 years?

Who is it that asked this dreadful question?! Everyone looked around desperately , horrified .

suddenly , the remaining 3 candles blew out . there wasn't a hint of wind , but everyone felt the cold wind that ran passed their head from the back.

 

"AH! " Lee Taemin screamed and his hands started shaking violently.

 

"AH!!! " screamed everyone else in the room , because all of them heard very clearly the sound of pen falling on the table.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Updating again cause I'm bored lol.

I went to japantown today and bought so much stuff!

A faceshop opened there so I bought my first skin cleanser and BB cream haha.

Oh! and I didn't notice at all , but when I came home , I found out that I bought all together , a whole bag of bread! 
bread~ <3 I love bread so much , I think I like it more than noodles now.

ah~ what am I talking about 
 

Comment ~

Goodnight!!!