Choi Minho

The One-Eyed Doll

 

 

 

 

 

 

Outside the door came loud,angry sounds of someone knocking the door.

Krystal threw an empty bottle of beer to the wall,impact successfully causing it to shatter and join the heaps of alcohol bottles lying dead on the floor. A highly irritated Krystal opened the door to find Choi Minho standing outside the door looking equally irritated.

The two stared at each other silently for a while before Krystal decided shut the door in his face.

Minho's reaction was quick as he instantly stuck a foot in the gap to prevent the door from closing ," How did Taemin die?"

Krystal glared at him and replied coldly ," Why do you care how he died , its none of your in business ."

"You killed him! " Minho kicked the door completely open and stepped in.

 

Krystal's apartment has 1 bedroom and 1 living room.There was a refrigerator , a TV , a sofa and some simple house necessities In the living room while the bedroom had a twin sized bed , a purple laptop on top of a small desk, some books scattered around and simple decorations. All around the school ,small apartments like this one are prepared and designed for students who are in relationships. Being able to live together with the one they love is every student''s dream.

 

Minho walked in calmly and sat on the Sofa , flaming gaze directed at Krystal ," Just you wait ,I'm going to find the evidence."

Krystal brushed it off lightly and grabbed another beer.

Minho suddenly stood up, anger literally radiating off his body ," Why did you rent this kind of house? I know Taemin ,he's not that kind of person!"

"Get the OUT!" Krystal pointed to the open door , clearly enraged.

There was silence for a few seconds as they both glared at each other.

Suddenly , Minho stood up , heavy footsteps charged at Krystal before a hand punched angrily at the wall next to Krystal's head.He closed in , whispering dangerously in Krystal's ear ,"Remember this , an eye for an eye. You murdered Taemin, and in no time ,I'll make sure you pay for it with your life!"

 

Her face turned into a raging red while her hands tightened around the half empty bottle in her hands. It wasn't long before the bottle of alcohol was thrown into the refrigerator.Hard. Liquid spilling on to the pure white fridge.  She pushed him back all her strength,making him stumble back a step or two before raising her hands to slap him. Minho was much too fast and much too strong as he held her wrist tightly, stopping the hand just centimeters away from his face. 

Krystal pulled her hands back fiercely with a scowl and took a moment to collect herself. For the next 15 minutes or so , it was filled with Krystal attempting to punch Minho and throwing anything she could get her hands on at him while Minho dodged everything easily in her maddened state. He was far from calm though , he was pissed but he wasn't about to hit a girl out of anger,especially when he didn't have evidence for her murder. Some time along the fight she managed to push him to the bed and throw a punch blindly at him. Sounds of growling , screaming, shattering , filled the house .

 

By the time they calmed down , the apartment was a mess. The floor was covered in alcohol . a table and some chairs were flipped over , some cups and bowls were shattered and blankets laid messily on the floor. The two sat quietly on the sofa covered in sweat , clothes messed up ,hairs tangled . Minho sighed and covered his face with his tired hands. 

The question on whether or not they closed the doors suddenly popped up in Krystal's mind and she abruptly turned to the door;if her neighbors heard she might get in trouble with the landlord. She quickly sat up straight when something caught her eye. The door wasn't wide open or anything but through the small gap , she could see a vivid white shape move , long reddish brown hair stood out from her white doors easily.

 

"Taemin!" She yelled , startling Minho when she started running at the door," Wait! Taemin!"

Krystal stopped halfway to the door when it vanished and looked back ," GET OUT." Out of her pockets ,she took out a small pocket knife and pointed it at Minho wildly. The knife was sharp and her voice was equally sharp ," I feel like killing someone right now!"

Minho took a moment to take in her hysterical , crazed state before standing up slowly ," Just you wait."

 

After the door closed , Minho walked down the stairs , images of Taemin flashed through his mind.

 

Taemin and him broke up half a years ago , but just a few days ago when Minho was practicing late at night for a soccer game , Taemin suddenly ran up to him . His eyes down casted as he played with his fingers nervously . Using the lowest and quietest voice ,he said he regretted it,that he didn't have feelings for Krystal and only dated her out of pity.

Minho looked at him and felt immense pain in his heart , how he wanted to just wrap Taemin into a warm embrace, just like half a year ago but he thought about Taemin's unpredictable personality , his frequent mood swings and his beating heart slowed down. Who knows what he's thinking , maybe he's trying to trick him  into something .

Taemin saw his expression, realization and understanding appeared on his face , he bit his lips and said slowly , word by word , " Minho hyung , listen clearly . You're the only one I love! Krystal will never ever be anywhere close to what you mean to me!" After that , he turned around left.

Minho watched him leave , doubt bubbled into his heart, but he didn't stop Taemin from leaving.

Taemin was now someone else's boyfriend , there was nothing going on between them anymore, and he wasn't about to mess with anyone's relationship. He picked his soccer up and ran toward the field where he ran for a bit before lying down on the fresh green grass.

 

He never could've imagined that just a few days later , Taemin would die and at a place as horrible as the lake.

 

He knew for sure though,that the suicide reports going around the school was fake. There was no way.

 

5 years ago , a fire killed Taemin's whole family , through the surely unbearable pain , he didn't fall down but continued to live his life to the fullest . This kind of person , would never ever suicide just because of a quarrel with Krystal , and digging her own eye out too? Bull!

Things aren't as simple as everyone tried to convince themselves.

 

Minho's first prediction was that Krystal wanted to kill her in the beginning because she was obsessed with Taemin but found out he didn't love her. She must've heard the story from Taemin at the Lake and then proceeded to kill her just like the character in the story. That way , people would think everything was because of Pen spirit. He wasn't going to to take Krystal off the list just because she's a girl who everyone assumed was too weak to kill Taemin. no , he knew Krystal ,she was a strong , ambitious girl.

"You are the only one I love , Krystal will never ever be anywhere close to what you mean to me!"

 

what had Taemin want to tell him that night? Why hadn't he run and catch up with him?

Now, he will never have the change to catch up to him.

Minho closed his eyes,.

Taemin, just wait.I'm going to avenge you for sure!

 

 

 

 

 


Omg ,I had a nightmare yesterday and it's not the kind that you wake up sweaty or screaming.

It was like a horror movie, and I don't remember anything except for 2 things.
I don't know if I'm that woman or just seeing the whole thing like a third pov.

ok,ok,so this woman wakes up and next to her where her husband is supposed to be is a bundle of blankets and when she unwrapped it was a bloody detached hand .It was late at night, and the room was dark with just a dim candle. 

And then they found her husband who was killed and ripped to shreds because he was pushed into a washing machine and yeah you get it . And everything was blamed on a friend that went to the laundromat with the husband but both me and that woman knew that it was the doing of something horrifying. you know that paranormal stuff?

I feel like its not so much the events that are scary but the whole atmosphere in the dream.

 

Awkward~ ok bye.