chapter 15

The One-Eyed Doll

 

 

It was the weekend ,CL climbed out of her car and looked around. The beautiful,sandy beach and clear blue waters never failed to bring her mood up and refresh her mind. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath , inhaling the pleasant air and feeling the soft , soothing wind brush past her skin before turning around to climb the beautiful small hill that would lead her to her destination.

 

After a nice 5 minute walk , she stood in front of a huge beige colored villa . With the twist of a key followed by a small click , the gate to the gorgeous mansion opened.

Walking pass the bright green lawn , a sweet , cheerful smile made its way to her face. Today was her birthday , Hong-jun or more well known to the public as ' Teddy ' promised her an unforgettable gift that she would surely love.

 

'I wonder what he'll prepared for me?'  CL practically skipped into the house full of anticipation.

Once inside , she threw her bag along with herself onto the white,fluffy couch and let out a content sigh. How comfortable , the feeling of a grand, luxurious house is definitely different than that of the suffocating dorm.

 

CL laid on the couch for a good ten minutes before standing up and heading to the bathroom to fill the porcelain tub with warm water.

She had it all figure out. When Teddy arrives with her present , she would thank him by giving him all of herself in her most beautiful,perfect condition.

 

No one knew and would've ever guessed that KS High's most unapproachable,confident,hot,bad rapper that the guys can only dream of laying their hands on would be the lover of a married man.

 

Their meeting had been simple.

 

Half a year ago , Teddy came over to KS high to do a small presentation for the students.It was also where CL had first became attracted to the man. She never would've dreamed that just after school when she was heading back to the dorm , his car would stop next to her . The windows were rolled down and with the most charming smile CL had ever seen, he said " Yo , the name's Park Hong-jun , feel free to call me Teddy and I've been following you for a good hour or so already."

The cool CL fell in love for the first time just like that.

 

She herself would never have imagined falling in love with a married man , life is unpredictable.

Everything after that went smoothly. He told her about his wife, and when she had nothing against their relationship, he bought her a house.

No one , not a single soul other than him and her,knew about what she did in the weekends and breaks.Oh, and GD , Teddy's good friend. He visited her quite often just to hang out or send one of teddy's messages or gifts to her. The meetings caused rumors about them dating to fire up. But really , it was a good coverup anyway,no one would suspect her and Teddy.

 

The tub was filled, and CL happily threw in some rose petals that were placed right next to the sink. She took of her clothes in front of the mirror and when she was done, the reflection on the mirror screamed perfection. She had the right body shape, not too chubby and not too skinny , accompanied by curves at the right places .Her skin had an ivory skin tone , soft and smooth.

 

She grinned at the mirror, completely content with herself. But that content didn't last long as her skin suddenly ran cold. In that steamy room , the mirror reflected a white figure move pass the huge window in the bathroom.

 

She simply smiled , it must be Key's unstable condition affecting her. There can't be a white figure , it must be her own imagination. The glass on the window was designed so that you can see the outside completely fine , but anyone on the outside can see the inside. Outside the window is the garden , a bit further away is the swimming pool. Teddy hadn't come back and nobody knew about this mansion so how can there be anyone outside?

 

CL turned away and lowered herself into the welcoming tub. Ah, how comfortable,the water was just the right warmth , washing away her fatigue. The horror of the week forgotten.

 

Lee Taemin died, someone from room 201 died mysteriously in the lake.The news spread through school like a raging fire no matter how hard the higher ups tried to stop it from spreading.We are talking about death here,and the death of one of the most loved students at that. The reputation of room 201 not only suffered a huge blow but the people living in it are constantly being pointed at and whispered about.

 

And like her friends ,CL went through the week stressfully so today , she wished that she could spend a sweet birthday with Teddy.

 

When it came to Teddy , it was sweet. He never hid anything from her . He made sure she understood that by the end of the day,he would have to go home to his wife. But CL doesn't care about stuff like that.She only cared about Teddy, marriage seemed so far away. If she didn't care about marriage, why would she care about whether or not he had a wife? She's only a simple girl who wanted to experience love,after knowing him , her weekends are never boring , he bought great joy into her life.

She knows , that this kind of thinking wouldn't last. But she wouldn't allow herself to think about anything for she was in so much happiness.

 

Suddenly, sound of movement was heard outside the door.

Teddy came back early! She sat in anticipation ,waiting for him to come in.

But there was nothing.

"Teddy!" She yelled.

But there was no reply.She quickly rose out of the water. A chill ran down her back from the sudden change of temperature. amidst her suspicion , the ringing of her phone tore down the silence. She jumped in shock but calmed down realizing its her phone.

 

She picked up her phone but there was no reply. Only sounds of breathing on the other hand and then it went dead. She placed the phone down in disappointment.

 

 

After a while , the screen lit up again. She picked it up after looking at it for a while.

"Hey, CL?" Teddy's voice came through.

"Yah, when are you coming?"

There was silence on the other side. Her hands gripped the phone tighter as an unpleasant feeling settled in. She was proven right when he replied ,"  Ah, Listen to me..."

"You're not coming!"

"I have to go to his parent's house today .I'll make sure I make it up to you tomorrow." His warm apologetic voice was heard throughthe phone.

 

" Tomorrow is not my birthday." CL said calmly, heart feeling hollow. How could he!

"I'm so so sorry.  Whatever you want to do tomorrow, we'll do  for..."

CL ended the call. Thats right,she forget he had a woman beside him,his wife,what would a mere CL be. Only a lover.

For the first time , she understood what people meant by love is selfish. She couldn't stand the man she loves being with another woman.

The phone rang once ,she went to pick it up , but once is once. It stopped.

He's not calling.

He's not even going to bother comforting her!

But today was her birthday....

CL grabbed a handful of roses from the water and squeezed, bright red liquid dripped down her hand like blood.

 

 


Sorry,I couldn't think of a title for this...

lol lame :/

because this is the first part of the whole actual chapter and its not the main point so...

This chapter was supposed to be longer but I thought it'd be too long so um....yea. 

Look forward to the next chapter ~ Someone's going to die.

I think you know who already.