God of Death

The One-Eyed Doll

      Ryuk-ryuk-22519120-1024-768.jpg

 

 

      KS High provides 3 main dorms for their students . Dorm A is the all girls dormitory . Dorm B is the all boys dormitory . Dorm C is the newest and has just been built 4 years ago . It is the co-ed dormitory . The buildings are 4-5 stories high and designed to contain about 300-400 students each . Each room is designed to hold at most 6 students and is not huge but really comfortable . Rooms usually consists of  one big bathroom , and a room with 3 bunk beds placed next to 3 seperate walls with a big round table in the middle of the room . Food is served in the school's main cafeteria , or cooked by the students themselves in the small kitchen provided on each dorm floor . The huge majority of students however preferred eating out or ordering food delivery .
 

       Dorm C is the most popular choice for students because this is the living quarter of the school's 6 most popular students . Their looks however , is not the only thing that attracts people . After all , the other dorms doesn't lack any beautiful and popular people .Dorm A has 9 beautiful girls who are training for their debut as Girl's Generation . Dorm B has 2 groups of popular kids that have named themselves 2pm and B2ST .  What made the idols of Dorm C popular is the diversity in their group . It has both male and female . There is CL who came from american and Victoria who came from china. This group contains some of the school's iest  , hottest , most adorable , badass , fashionable , traditional , kind and talented students.


     
        Today is the weekend . The weather is humid and warm . The sky is covered with gray clouds causing a gloomy atmosphere to drape over the city . No doubt , it's going to rain today but the Masquerade Party so happenes to be held today . CL , the dorm leader has just gone out to ask about the party and hasn't returned yet .


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

   " key , your mask is so strange ! " Victoria picks up the mask that previously layed on the bed .

   This mask is strange , other than two big holes for the eyes , it's plain white and covered with weird gold patterns that no one seems to understand.

   She looks at it for a while and lifts her head to ask key.."What are these weird patterns? It looks like some sort of secret code or a mysterious picture that only the creator will understand."

   Key only smiles mysteriously , " I can't tell you. In this world, only one person will know what this is."

   " It must be Amber right ? " Minzy suddenly nonchalantly interjects .

   " Yah! will you stop startling me?!" Victoria is a very feminine girl who has a very cheerful personality . She's kind and seems to always know how to light up the atmosphere .She is tall with a small face , very beautiful facil features and soft , shiny black hair. She is the leader and teacher of a small group of students excelling in traditional dance and flexibility . She lightly slaps Minzy who is sitting in in a very unfeminine position . She's currently chewing very loudly on a piece of gum while resting her legs on the table . " You're just trying to annoy me right? Why can't you act like a girl for once?"

    Minzy chuckles and walks to the center of the room where Key and Victoria is talking. "you should say that to Amber."

    She turns back to key and asks again, "I'm right ain't I ? Its Amber."

   Key's smile disappears . All traces of joy suddenly gone and a frown appears on his face. He stares at his hands ,  looking as if he's in deep thought . After a while , he shakes his head.

     " Is there someone else you secretly have in your heart? " Key is known to be very loyal . Sure he has flirted with many girls but Amber was always the only girl he smiles at genuinely.

     Minzy pretends to gasp, " Are you cheating on Amber??! Be careful ~ I might tell Amber ."

     Not wanting to talk about this anymore , Key purposely changes the subject , " Let's look at yours !" He reaches for the mask on Minzy's bed and grabs it . " Snow White! So unexpected , I thought it would be some headless monster considering how boyish you are ! "

     " How do you make a mask of something with no head? " T.O.P joins the conversation . T.O.P is a rap and acting student . He usually carries on a quiet ,and cold demeanor when he's outside which intimidates a lot of people and only shows his true personality with his friends. He is a very reliable ,considerate and kind person who acts foolishly when he's in a familiar place or with his close friends.

     " Seung hyun , wheres your mask? " Minzy sees the hands hidden behind his back and immediately knew that it must be the mask .

      T.O.P pulls out his mask from behind his back, " TADA!! Its Dooly the Dinosaur!! "

     " Eww , you remind me of Jonghyun."  Key points out .

     " yah! It looks like your Amber too! " Minzy defends top while shegets up to runs towards Top , " Let me try!! I want that mask! " She yells excitedly .

     " Why? you want to trade your princess mask for my cute dooly mask?" TOP laughs and puts on his mask. He starts singing the theme song of dooly causing cheers and claps to come from Key and Victoria .

     "I want to try on dooly's mask and act like dooly too ." Minzy moves towards the mask in attempt to snatch it out of top's hands. Top only laughs and a game of tag begins in the dorm.
 

     Key drowns out the rukus and turns toward Taemin who's been sitting silently on his bed , " Taeminnie , why aren't you talking?"

     Everyone in the room stops and directs their attention at Taemin.

     His bed is right under Victoria's ; he just sat there quietly staring at the mask resting peacefully on his hands with his shoulder length redish brown hair tied in a messy ponytail.  

 

     Lee Taemin has been weird the whole night , but he's known for his multiple personalities so weird behaviors are normal. Sometimes he's cheerful and giddy only to become depressed and sad the next or gentle and caring some days later . He once came to school one day being sensitive and angry , making the teacher's day hell and causing a few lower classmen to cry when he started yelling at them for accidentally bumping into him . The next day , he came to class smiling sweetly and acting if nothing happened the other day .

 

     Minzy , who failed to snatch the dooly mask from top , walks over to Taemin and takes the mask out of his hands . " Oh look! Its a shinigami! A death god! "

 

     What she said causes everybody to stare at the shinigami mask . This is a mask of  Death Note's shinigami , Ryuk . Those black eyes of death that has not a single hint of light . The weird high nostrils and the wicked wide that reaches the ears . The pointy set of teeths. But what is odd , different about it is that  teeths on this mask  is covered with fresh blood as if it just bit into human flesh a while ago .

 

     Out of the six students , Key is the most timid one .He shivers slightly , " Taemin , why would you wear such a horrifying mask,did you want to scare people? Today is the Masquerade party , not the Halloween Party ."

 

      " Whats the fun if everyone wheres the same old boring masks ? I want something different , something unique . And , death god , he's the friend that everyone must meet at the end of their life time. Isn't it nice to meet him earlier? " Taemin grins slightly. " When's our leader coming back? Is the party still on? Having a party like this is a happening once every thousand years."

 

       For some reason , Key can't help but find the smile on Taemin's face feels really similar to that of the shinigami's . He couldn't help and let a cold shiver run down his back.

       " Hey Guys! important announcement !" Right after Taemin stops talking , the dorm leader CL  appeared next to the door. She's a very hot blooded girl. with a powerful ,dynamic , dominant personality.

       "What?!" The five people in the room chorused , "Don't tell us the dance is cancelled.“

       "Wow! My friends are really smart!" She lets out a breath,"There was a really loud crash at first , didn't you guys hear it? The signals in the ballroom and cafeteria is cut and the heavy decorations were apparently poorly hanged and crashed so they have no choice but to cancel the dance."

       She sighs a little again, " Guys , I don't have anywhere to go today, I canceled my date for the party .."

       "Same here. None of us have anywhere to go. It's too late to look for dates now and the weather is pretty bad , seem like it'll rain anytime soon now." T.O.P puts the dooly mask on the table.

       "what time is it now?" Minzy asks.

       "8:30. Ugh! How do we get through this boring weekend?"CL closes the door and walks toward her bed.She takes out a mask from under the pillow," Look at this cool mask , what a waste I can't use it today."

       ” Its a female vampire!! " Key sqeaks. This is a mask of a very pale woman with light golden hair , blood red lips and a set of sharp teeth with two particulary sharp and pointy ones. " Whats with you and Taemin's obsession with this kind of hideous and terrifying things?"

       "Yah. Don't forget you are a man and one who what? said he would protect Amber from everything. seems more likely that she will be the one protecting you." Minzy teases Key , " I say you should have been born a girl or something ."

      " I bet he's been spoiled by his parents and Amber." Victoria says," Kim Kibum. What did you feed Amber to make that rich american girl who once told me she wasn't interested in petty things like love fall so deeply in love with you and remain so loyal to you ."

      " Look at you , Nichkhun is super sweet to you too.He seems like the loyal type." CL says to Victoria , " The grass always looks greener on the other side , you'll only realize how lucky you are when he runs away."

      "Psh. People are all the same. you can't trust anyone.Let's change the subject."

      " Weren't you going smoothly with krystal? Whats wrong with her?" Key looks at Taemin

      "Her? " Taemin says as if he's confused why she came up which is weird. Who else other than her would we be talking about?

      "Did you guys get into a fight?" TOP asks caringly . He and Taemin's relationship is the best. " Want to take a walk with me to relax a bit?"

      "We didn't fight."

      "Something is off about you today."  Key couldn't help but point out as he observes Taemin.

      He's noticed that something's weird about Taemin these few days .What exactly is it thats strange about him , he couldn't put his hands on. Looking at Taemin , he almost seems like a stranger .

       "Nothing's wrong with me. You are just too happy with your Amber." Taemins states coldly. He's starting to become irritated.

       Upon seeing Taemin's expression , Minzy quickly interjected ," Lets not talk about this. Taemin , what do you want to talk about?"

       Taemin suddenly lights up and smiles mysteriously.." I have a good topic."

       " Quick , Spill it " CL snaps her fingers.

       " The six of us, each one of us will tell a story. One thats about stange deaths. The stranger they die , the better. How's that ? " Taemin stares intensely at the mask in her hands. " Lets see how a shinigami takes away a soul."

      " I oppose to the idea!" Key says quickly ,"This topic is scary."

      "I say go for it " Minzy raises her hands , "This is interesting and you , Key can practice being brave. So how about it?"

      "I don't know any stories like that though" Victoria points out.

      "Thats easy then , you can just make one up." T.o.p replies.

       CL smiles , " Not a bad idea at all , we have something to pass the boring weekend with and its been a long time since we've been free and all together like this. Who wants to start?"

 

       " I was the one who came up with it so I will."Taemin turns his face towards the light. Half of his face is lit up by light while the other half is hiden in shadows as if to enhance the atmosphere of his story .

       Right at this moment , Lightning flashes behind the window and Taemin's face lights up into an eerily white color...

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yay, I finished!! This took me a few hours.... I used to always wonder why it took authors hours to write and I kinda understand now.
I feel like this it too long but I just wanted to get on quickly with the story . Next xhapter will be Taemin's story~ XD

PS: I honestly don't know some of these characters personality very well except of taemin and key so it might be a little out of character. I'm writing them based on the few videos I've watched ffrom them.

 

Oh and I'll be using idols as the character of the stories too. If you want to suggest some , I'll put them in unless I've already planned to use them somewhere else in the story :)

I just read the chapter today and there were so many mistakes!! Edit,edit,edit. I probably missed some but oh well...

 

PICTURES of the characters ^^

1626136_1307198012137.09res_320_180.jpg                 142759479_melancholy-key-japanese-magazi  Key

Taemin , obviously.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_RXgAvbk5gVVmnEefYFH              images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSA_RT9KfrxYZ0r3FK4kQz             images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ8DefOZMlsI9UdDPqsvuT             

y CL                                                             Minzy                                                               TOP

 

 

      images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2KavBbB7r_3Fw2Pq386h Victoria