The Next One

The One-Eyed Doll

         Omg,this picture is like,perfect. But It's so ..big.

 

 

 

 The evening of that same day...

Music ,laughter ,talking, singing filled the cool air as small shops with cheap and delicious food decorated the streets.Kids running around with toys in their hands , parents shouting at their children to slow down,families walking together in bliss, couple marveling at everything as warm orangish yellow lanterns and street lamps lit up the street.

 

In the middle of the huge,rowdy crowd was Amber and Key  squeezing through an ocean of bodies and maneuvering around overexcited kids. They finally stopped when they arrived at the end of the street where tons of people have gathered for some sort of performance.

" This is the place you wanted to go?" Key raised his eyebrows,unimpressed.

"Don't you like it? I thought you loved crowded places with boisterous atmospheres like this." Amber looked at him in surprise.

"Not when I have to get squeezed and touched by unwanted strangers. Ugh.I still remember that fat,sweaty guy bumping into me." Key proceed to make an overexaggerated expression of disgust.

 

"Whatever." Amber shrugged,"Lets go there,where the huge tree is.We'd get good view ,and you'd have your personal space."

They walked there hand in hand.

From under the tree,they could get a clear view of everything. The stage was a circular shape ,surrounded by the noisy crowd jumping up and down,cheering for the performers .

 

"We're right in time for the specials!" Amber nudged an uninterested Key.

"Yea,yeah. Whatever. Anyone in our school can do so much better."' Key rolled his eyes.

"Lets welcome the beasts of the night!"
 

Eight good looking young men stepped onto the stage with thin black tank tops,skin tight black jeans and army boots. In the middle of their dance ,all of them ripped their thin tank tops to shreds with a loud roar, revealing their six packs. Girls screamed in approval,even Amber who didn't care about that stuff let out a silent Woah~

"Yah,yah,yah,stop!" Key quickly blocked her view with his hands.Whats so entertaining about looking at some guy's abs. How shameless can those guys be.His thoughts were accompanied by a glare toward the dancers .He finally agreed to put his hands down after the guys stepped down the stage completely ,revealing a smirking Amber.
 

"Jealous~?" 

"Shut up."

For the next performance , three tall woman with killer bodies started dancing provocatively on the floor.

"Yah,Amber let's go.This is boring.Cheap."

"What?I can't hear you!"

Key was in he middle of repeating what he said when his voice suddenly died at his throat. He pointed at the woman's back,eyes wide,mouth open but no sound came out.

"What happened!" Amber turned and looked at him worriedly.

 

"A..w..white figure!" 

Amber immediately turned her head to see where his hand is pointing. There was nothing.

Seems like Taemin's death was too huge a shock to Key. Throughout the week,he continuously claimed to have seen some white figure.

 

Amber knows that Key has always been a bit timid and easily scared so it was no surprise that what happened would affect him so much, and it was also the reason why she decided on the street festival after he asked where she wanted to go. Amber hoped the bright atmosphere would cheer Key up.

 

"Key,this is a street festival.There's no way some white figure would appear." Amber held his hand and gave it a warm squeeze.

"Amber,I'm not hallucinating.I really saw a white figure float across the stage!" Key said.Horrified eyes never leaving the stage as he squeezed her hands back,desperately hoping she'd believe him.

"Here,I bought a few cans of beer .Drink some and try to calm down."

 

Key immediately took it and chugged the whole can down mercilessly.

The three woman stepped down.The night has gotten deeper and darker. Music louder and crowd even more lively,for the next performance was supposed to be the most exciting of the night.

 

The lights dimmed,and music changed as four LED lights suddenly shot up.

 

A female stepped up with a red caped draped around her. A few seconds into the music and the cape was thrown off ,revealing dazzling black and white  7 inch heels,tight black sleek leggings and a black ,a tight swim suit looking shirt that covered only the chest,shoulders and belly button,and funky gold colored metal glasses.

 

The crowd went crazy as 3 other ones with equally amazing bodies, and outfits stepped out into the spot light. From both sides of the stage,came 4 hot looking men who joined the dance and proceed to perform a routine that involved sliding their hands down from the girls' shoulders to their waists.
 

"WOW.Amazing bodies!" Amber cheered.

Key gave her a 'calm down, woman' look but got curious enough to look at the hot dancers who were on fire.

When the music changed,the girls walked to the poles situated at the side of the stage in a rehearsed manner and starting climbing them. Their bodies were like snakes,circling and dancing around the poles like a predator around it's prey.

The audience went wild , jumping up and down and applauding,shouting,while others stood silently,mouth dropped at the impressive performance played out in front of them. Workers walked around and through the crowd with top hats that were filled to the brim with money in a matter of minutes.

 

Key was definitely impressed as he looked closely at the performance. All of a sudden,he screamed in shock. Thinking that he must've seen some white figure again,Amber quickly turned to him.

Key pointed at one of the dancing pairs , still in shock as he exclaimed,"Ch..chaerin!"

"What!" Amber was also shocked. Cl was one of KS high's most important and valuable figures,why would she come perform at the streets?

 

But that was indeed CL. Those eyes,that body..it was CL for sure.

 

"Wow,I always hear people gushing about her body, but seriously,it exceeds my expectations!" Amber cheered loudly.

 

Key rolled his eyes at her and pulled her a little,"We've gotta get out of here.We can't let her see us.She would be so pissed off if she knew we saw her performance."

"She looks so unhappy.." Amber observed.

 

"Exactly, let's go." Key pulled Amber's arms.

"Just a little more!" Amber couldn't take her eyes off CL. She had honestly never watched one of her performances.

 

 

Key stared at CL,eyes suddenly grew wide ,"God,that white thing is right behind CL!"

"What did you say?" Amber shook Key a little.

"Cl..that white figure is right behind CL!" Key screamed 

 

 " The next one is her! "

 

"What do you mean by the next one!" Amber embraced Key tightly,"calm down.Stop saying weird things."

 

"Pen spirit.....the next one is CL! " Key continued staring at CL's back.

 

But Amber couldn't see anything,she held Key's hands and sighed," Forget it,Let's go home."

 

"No,We have to wait for CL." Key shook his head firmly.

The performance was finished,yet Key couldn't calm down. He pulled Amber toward CL's direction only to find that she wasn't there anymore.

" She must've went inside to change,let's wait for her to come out."

But she didn't come out.

 

Key suddenly said with a loud voice. " There must be tents in the back for the performers to get ready and change right?"

"Right"Amber tapped her own forehead,silently scolding herself." She must've went out from the back."

 

In the deep of the night,the street were clear,empty.Busy cars,taxis,and buses were no longer there.Only a couple of car pasted once in a while. Key and Amber waited under one of the trees on the sidewalk.

Suddenly Key looked across the street in horror,Amber followed his vision and looked as well,this time,she could actually see a white figure move across the sidewalk. God!am I hallucinating too now!

 

"A car's coming!" Key cried.

A black shape suddenly jumped in front of the coming car from the sidewalk.

 

"AH!" Key screamed.

Amber felt something warm splatter onto her head that very instant a loud crash was heard.She rubbed some off her face and brought it to her nose.

It smelled of iron.

Blood!

The car drove away as quickly as it can. Amber forgot Key as she rushed into the road.Not far ahead on he ground,laid something.She walked closer and her heart immediately dropped at the sight.

It was a severed hand. Green sleeves were dyed into a weird purplish color by the blood.At the tips of the fingers laid something.

Amber was about to get closer for a closer look when she heard a shrill scream and the sound of something falling. She turned around to see Key passed out on the ground right after he screamed something that sounded vaguely like,"Mask!"

He wasn't wrong. On the tips of the fingers laid a mask.

 

Snow white laid under the street lights,smiling at him.

 

In the middle of the street was CL's lifeless body.Her head twisted to a terrifying angle,along with a missing hand as it laid silently on the street, no longer looking resembling the beautiful human it was before.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


I don't know,I'm so unsatisfied with this chapter :/

but anyways...

 

 

Please comment.

I'm to you guys,the ones that haven't commented at all in like 15 chapters.

I need to know what you think so I correct myself if there's faults and that people are actually reading this!!